who sleeps with a fan on

2»

Comments

• I can't sleep without a fan! I love the air hitting my skin, making me feel like I'm being gently stroked, the sound, and also the coolness making the blankets so much cozier!

• 😂😂😂

• It’d be Way to hot otherwise

• I use fan even in winter for the sound. It’s kind of a must. Fan + rain sounds provide the right ambience to sleep

• I got one of these fans from Costco for work a few months ago, and then got another for my bedroom. It has a remote that lets you enable the oscillation up/down and left/right (which I use more for precise positioning from across the room), as well as a breeze setting that occasionally changes between low and 1/2 of low speed for a light breeze. It's enough noise that it helps me sleep but quiet enough to sleep through even on the higher settings.

https://www.costco.com/woozoo-globe-multi-directional-5-speed-oscillating-fan-w-remote.product.100499225.html

• [Deleted User]MavReborn (deleted user)

Is there any other way to sleep??? Lol I also have to have a fan on! Middle of winter my window will be open and the fan blowing!!! I like it colder at night so I can have all the blankets!!!

• I don’t think I could sleep without a fan.

• If it is summer then I will sleep with fan. Otherwise no.

• I started out sleeping with a fan when I had an apartment that was adjacent to the building lobby. It masked the comings and goings of other residents at night. Later, I switched to a small white noise machine, which replicates the steady low hum of a fan. It's small enough to take with me when I travel. I also pack two feather pillows that can compress to almost zero thickness, then fluff up to their normal size. Between those two things it makes sleeping in a hotel room much more like my bedroom at home.

• I do!

I recently saw a comedy bit that touched in this. Salesperson extolling all the features of a fan, customer not impressed. It was like

S: it’s super quiet
    C: well that’s no good
    S: it has 3 speeds
    C: I just need hi
    S: it has a timer to automatically shut off
    C: 😱

• I’m definitely a fan lover, I like to have several fans running 🏃🏾‍♀️ in the summer with the a/c on just for peace of mind ☮️ 🤭🤭☺️😂😄

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• I do and have my entire life. The subtle noise puts me to sleep.

• edited November 2023

Here’s my OnlyFans page:

For $25 you can get full access to my ceiling fan pics. Maybe not your cup of tea now but when summer comes around they are so sexy.