who sleeps with a fan on

edited October 2023 in General

i don’t know if it’s for noise or just to be cooler but i literally can’t sleep with out one

Comments

• have you considered recording the noise then replaying when going to sleep just to figure out which is it you can't do without?

• I’ve started turning on a box fan pointed at the ground for noise.

• Fans are great when your parakeets need to be put down but you can’t afford the vet bill.

• I’m a big fan of sleeping 💤 with the fan on …

• I need the air movement for good sleep. Also can leave the thermostat set higher at night which cuts down on the electric bill for AC.

• who sleeps with a fan on

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋

Got it on now, just a swirling above me.😁

• No fans here, even when cats are hoarding the AC vents.

• I like it in the summers

• I sleep with fans on all year long. Keeps me cool and good white noise.

• I also need the air movement for good sleep. Especially during the summer when it's 110º here. But I've also come to rely on it as a white noise machine. So during the winter I just point it at the ceiling to circulate air but also block noise.

And it's a loud fan. Commercial Electric brand from Home Depot.

• edited October 2023

@OhioMike - OMG!!! That is a BIG ASS FAN. It has me strangely aroused and having fan envy. 😳

I can't imagine the electric bill. Or the pneumonia that would give me. 💨💨💨

• @Sunset_Snuggles i think that’s the name of an actual company btw that makes fans.

Anywho I like the air movement more than the background noise. There are so many inventions out there for fans Some now are really small and plug into usb ports. Really cool to travel with too

• @OhioMike - Yeap, BIG ASS FANS is a real company. They started by making fans for warehouses and industrial spaces

• edited October 2023

Yep that’s the one. 😂

Welcome to CC. 🎉

I love your city. Was there last year for Arizona Bowl when Ohio University Bobcats won !!!

• @OhioMike Here in Tucson? I live 5 mins walk from the stadium. I can see it from my roof deck.

• How cool. Yeah my kids were /are very active in college marching bands. So bowl season is a really fun time for me to travel with them … when bowl eligible of course lol 😂

• I feel that I'm not alone.
    I also sleep with fan on, year round.
    ( During summer, yes also turn on the ac )
    But part of the reason, is cus I hardly have any air circulation in my room.

• No to fans, but I always sleep with the window open despite the cold sometimes. Annoyingly it's because I have tinnitus and the outside noise helps.

• I use a fan when I sleep for the noise (very calming), air movement, and when it’s warm to cool down some. Sometimes I use a ceiling fan but I always use a box fan. Mine is called The Wind Machine.

• @SunsetSnuggles and @Sunset_Snuggles

Yes, the usernames will be confusing, but if the original one keeps her pic the same, we will know who it is. She’s very active on here, so if you get people saying they love you right off the bat, that’s what is happening. 🤣🤣🤣

• @CuddleHugs01234 😄🤗 You're a sweetie!

@Sunset_Snuggles Be prepared for a lot of guys messaging you, thinking you're me, if you keep that username. 🤣 Welcome to the site! Hope you have a wonderful experience, here!

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• [Deleted User]Hugginsworth (deleted user)

I did spend a few minutes wondering why you would move to the hottest place in the country...

• I have a MASSIVE living room fan that always stays on to create airflow. (I had to turn it off to take a picture.) I prefer the fan on; it helps me breathe better. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• @SunsetSnuggles Thanks! :) You are sweet too!

• Hot or cold Always

• I almost never do on my own, but if I'm sharing a room or bed with someone who needs it, I'd be fine. I'm sometimes a heavy sleeper and sometimes sleep through, noise, light, air movement, etc. Just don't shake me or hit me lol. Though certain specific sounds will instantly cause me to jolt up (alarm clock, my dad's voice always did)

• yes! it’s a must! i need the airflow, i’m a hot sleeper. 😝