What do you prefer?

[Deleted User]Marie1988 (deleted user)

What do you men prefer makeup or natural?

1. Do you prefer women with makeup71 votes
    1. Makeup
      12.68%
    2. Do you prefer women without makeup
      87.32%

Comments

• [Deleted User]Marie1988 (deleted user)

I personally don't really ever ware makeup because I just don't know how to 😂😆

• Without.

• Makeup is wonderful for creating dramatic effects, and it absolutely has a useful place in various corners of everyday life. On very rare occasions I have worn it myself at parties.

However, when it comes to making a genuine human connection with somebody, its only function is to get in the way.

• Option 3: either/I don't care. :) or: it depends.

Also, this question appears to be directed towards heterosexual men.

• Mostly I prefer whatever makes the individual woman feel comfortable. I can’t imagine many things that are less about me than a woman’s makeup choices.

• I grew up on a farm where simplicity and “natural” were important values.

My personal preference is 100% natural - no make up, perfume, hair dye, or cosmetic surgery. Just the beautiful glow of a kind, warm heart and a gleam in her eyes that comes from an adventurous spirit.

However, I only share those preferences out loud when I am asked (as in this thread).

• I agree with @natickben
    The makeup isn't for me to begin with, it's for the woman and how she feels in it
    😊

• edited October 2023

@natickben @Jova114 Hugs. Hugs. Ty. Ty. Besides it has been proven that men can’t tell the difference between no make up and natural make up which can be pretty heavy still. When women were presented with no make up all the men said they looked tired and sick opposed to natural make up which looked, fresh, vibrant, healthy and attractive. SO…. Basically….people don’t know what they’re talking about.

• @stormydaycuddle
    Hugs back!

And I agree. I only really notice make up when it's an obvious change in the person's appearance like an unnatural color or shiny.

• @txtom it wasn’t directed at this group. I subbed people for ‘men’ because women without experience with make up might think the same thing.

• @TxTom
    You make it seem like you gentlemen answered incorrectly
    There is no right answer as it is a preference question.
    😊

• For cuddle sessions, I aim for without. It keeps my pale white makeup from rubbing off on clothes or pillowcases. 😬

• edited October 2023

Really whatever kind of makeup or none people want to wear Is fine. I probably prefer the natural makeup look, as @stormydaycuddle points out.

But for cuddles, makeup probably just gets in the way ad @JustPlaneCuddle pointed out

• edited October 2023

Sorry I missed the "men" part of your question. 😅

I don't 'deal' with women like that, so it doesn't really make any difference to me whether they wear makeup or not. Though, I find makeups to generally be bad for one's body and also just a big waste most times. Plus I think it leads some women to become so dependant on it that they come to not feel comfortable in their own skin and say with some YouTubers, when they come on camera without it they apologize. That to me is a huge problem.

If anything I think makeup should really just be something we do for fun and not something that practically takes over our lives or that we feel shame if we don't wear it. Unless someone happens to have a skin issue or something that maybe they use it to come, even then maybe some therapy or something can help with that. Though for most I hate that it makes so dependant and apologetic about showing their face without it, when they've absolutely nothing to apologize for, even if they've a condition. I'm also gonna add this video:

• @Marie1988 "I personally don't really ever ware makeup because I just don't know how to 😂😆"

Yeah, and I don't know either. The last time I tried wearing that eyebrow thing, eyebrow pencil(?) I went out looking like I've caterpillars for eyebrows. I didn't care, though they still looked real bad. I've medium sized eyebrows and I was trying to make them look a bit thicker. 😂 😅

• edited October 2023

No one should have to deal with this. And yet… here we are. So, I think others shouldn’t comment on the level of make up people wear. Because you just can’t know not only how much someone good with make up is wearing and what their situation is. And the judgment is damaging.

In her next video she has a bunch of people who have been judged talking about their beauty ideal… it’s so sad. Especially when a young woman says her beauty ideal was, “most likely a white woman.” Crying just thinking about it.

If you get to the end of the video maybe you’ll get it? Hopefully?

I can’t watch this second one with out absolutely breaking down. The brain scans of these women just…

• I stopped wearing makeup a couple years ago so natural for me.

• Just for maybe the future, @Marie1988 I think it'd be best to add a "show results" option, because I take it others outside of the question group would also like to see the poll result. It doesn't show us unless we select an option otherwise. :)

• I've learned it's better to know if you're ready to take a lady as she prefers to present herself. Whether they go without or they choose to use make up, how they choose to be is what i must accept. If a lady were to ask me in a one on on situation about what I'd prefer I'd tell them my preference. What i won't do is proclaim that i expect or need a lady to be prior to a me understanding what she likes. I hope she's comfortable with who she is.

So i only spoke about ladies, fellas do what you want. Won't affect me in the least.

• I love a little makeup but the sesame Street eyebrows and eyelashes lately on girls who are literally working a cash register got me like 😳

And It doesn't pair with cuddles very well

• I'd also share that makeup is not much different than clothes. If a lady likes to wear clown shoes I'd not like it, but if that's her thing, she may not be for me. Simple as that. I've heard it said beards are like make up for men. I wear a beard, i think to some it's appealing i know to some it's not..... will i shave for a woman that im not in a committed supportive trusting relationships, i strongly doubt it. So if i met a woman that doesn't wear make up would i ask her to put some on? Absolutely not. And vice versa i just know i ain't dating somebody who wears clown shoes.

• This poll isn't directed towards me, but I am drawn to bright colours like a magnet 🤩 love how creative people can get with their makeup!

• @biancalovecraft I have to admit, I think the lash epidemic is cute though lol

• edited October 2023

@PrettyLuv if they like it, I love it, but it looks ridiculous 😂
    I'm also still haunted by memories of having to wear those things in various dance productions. I was terrible at putting them on, they'd be poking me in the eye the whole time, unless of course one of them sweated off and and ended up stuck to my chest or side of my face.
    Yep that was me. While everyone was watching.
    Y'all can have your caterpillar lashes 😂

• @stormydaycuddle Thanks for sharing those videos. 💕

• There was a flag to add the word “makeup” to the title, though if I do, it will delete the poll, so I’ll just leave it as is.

• The society we live in is definitely hyper fixated on the way women look.

• edited October 2023

@CuddleHugs01234 I almost didn’t. They’re hard to watch. I think I spent 1/2 hour crying after I saw the first one. The second is almost harder somehow. It may have been the age of the young women that hit so hard.

• @stormydaycuddle it is indeed hard to watch