The best cuddling experience....

I'd love to hear what kind of "extras" make a cuddling experience superior for you... Extras meaning...music, large television, snacks, fan on, incense or other scents, etc etc.

What do you like?

Comments

• edited October 2023

Honestly, sometimes just the bare bones is amazing when the comfort level and connection is right. When that is present, no need for anything else

• @pmvines I love that answer! Felt!

• Blind folded knife throwing at a wheel with a cuddler tied to it after drinking a bottle of saki gets the blood flowing during a session.

• Extras for me would be like discussing The origins of life may be rocking out to solving some calculus problems, indulging in some chocolate, and wine. Flower petals adorning the cuddle space with the movie Twilight playing in the background on a beachfront property at night with the stars shining and the moonlight…oh wait damn lost track of my thoughts again…never mind lol 😂

• After reading your bio, seems to me like you're more in tune than a lot of Pros on how to connect and build a safe environment where one can be vulnerable. So, it's not surprising that you're looking for ways to enhance the experience. I say continue doing what you're doing -- its more than enough. If I was in the Cleveland area I'd definitely reach out.

• Yeah, I agree with @pmvines here. The cuddle location itself should just needs generally be clean, and if the company is good, then we are going to have an awesome cuddle experience!

The connection (ie do I feel safe with you, welcome, unjudged, etc) you have with the other person is the meat and potatoes of the experience, and that's all that's needed for a superior experience. Things like incense, background noises, snacks, etc are more like the side dishes like the sauteed spinach or what have you. They add nice variety but it's not needed!

I like nature or fire sounds as a background noise, no TV or shows. I like a bit of incense, but it definitely depends on the scent. If the temperature is reasonably cool, no fan is needed. If it's chilly, I may want to cuddle under the blankets.

I hope this helps. Your profile projects a nice vibe, so the meat and potatoes are there.

• Thank you, @sunnysideup and @herby357. I am really just interested in getting to know you and what makes you tick - your responses were great. <3

• A nice meal or making something together is like a perk of hanging around with that person and cuddling.

Watching a hilarious series or funny movie that I’ve never seen before is a massive extra plus lol.

Doing something that draws us closer to nature somehow in an enlightening or inspiring way I’d say would be another extra that’s like a wow moment. Would set them apart for me in my head and actually stimulate my thoughts in a lot of ways.

Those are extras that would make cuddling that much more of a comforting, appealing space to be in for whatever moment you have with that person.

I’m all about compounding the comfort level by means of other comforting things at one’s disposal.

• Usually just the basics, a comfortable bed and fresh sheets. Pluses would be instrumental music and galaxy lighting is nice.

• These are the things I think make for the best cuddling experiences

• @Solae
    When hosting, I like to have some kind of background noise--whether television or music. I'm not overly talkative and struggle with small talk, and sometimes conversations just suddenly dry up. While that doesn't bother me, I'm aware that that may make my guest uncomfortable. So having something to divert our attention to turn is nice.

And I always have a plethora of drink options on hand. I always offer bottled water (regular and mineral).

While I will have snacks at the ready, I no longer bring it up unless she brings up being hungry.

And I always use incense sticks or candles. Folks can become "numb" to the peculiar smells of their house, so I like to keep it smelling nice.

And, that's about all the "extras" I do.

• @PrettyLuv - wow those ideas really stir up my imagination! I can't wait for warmer weather again and cuddles outdoors in the woods or near water! Thanks for your great feedback. I love the way you think.

@TxTom - great insight! Thank you! What kinds of snacks do you have on hand? Just curious! :D

• @Solae
    Mixed nuts
    Veggie tray (carrots, broccoli, celery, etc.)
    Popcorn
    Cheese & peanut butter crackers
    Texas chewy pecan pralines (Lamb's)
    Chocolate mints (Andes)

One time a cuddler showed up absolutely famished and she asked if she could have some of the chicken teriyaki stir fry I had made. So, yes, I'm also happy to share whatever I've been cooking, if she's wants.

• Conversation and food. Those are huge extras. Maybe atmosphere would be another : like scents, lighting, candles, or music, etc. But I'm not a picky guy. As long as they're chill and we feel comfortable.

• Most of my sessions thus far have been nothing but the basics, and occasionally with calming background music. Wouldn't have it any other way.

• I see a few comments about the burning of incense. My comments might not be appreciated by all, but here’s my two cents. I could be wrong, but I would posit that incense isn’t enjoyed by a majority of people in most American communities due to the scent intensity. At the very least I wouldn’t light incense unless previously discussed with and approved by the client.

You may also want to consider:
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/urban-survival/202108/5-surprising-reasons-reconsider-burning-incense-indoors?amp

• @araysd
    I need to quit my dangerous, stressful job and get in on some of that easy, tax-payer money (provided in the form of government grants) to study the burning of incense.

Or get in on some of that tax-payer subsidized research that's studying the effects of Covid on the local deer population.

I could totally do that--- go sit outside on my deck in my robe and slippers with a cup of coffee and watch the deer grazing in my yard, while periodically checking in on my incense whenever I go back inside to refill my cup.

Scribble down some notes and then it's all downhill while I wait for that government cheese to show up in my mailbox.

I think I could even do that whilst cuddling. That would make for a great cuddling experience.

• @TxTom Extra points for using "whilst" in a CC post. 🙂

• @JoyfulHeart. Thank you. It's been in my quiver for quite some time, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself.

• edited October 2023

@TxTom
    love watching the deer in my yard. Sometimes they have social gatherings there. One time the city came along and suggested to provide sharp shooters because they claimed them to be a nuisance. While they are a nuisance eating the tulips, roses, any fruit stuff I was like those deer were here millions of years before we showed up. I gave them a big no. They are fun and peaceful to watch.

• The best experiences for me are natural and unplanned: genuine laughter and conversation in which I can open up.

In terms of extras, one very authentic cuddler occasionally would give me some herbal tea to take away with me. I'm not sure how planned or unplanned that was, maybe a bit of both.

• @CelestialTouch
    On occasion my cuddler and I sit out on the deck and watch the deer. It's quite serene at times.

I have two groups that pass by the house, both at sunrise and sunset. The first is a large group of doe and their mobile fawn daycare service. It's interesting to watch the doe carefully guide the fawns across the street to avoid the hrududu.

Later, a group of buck pass by. Lazy, entitled, stuffing their faces while abating any and all responsibilities. Typical males.

I ought to print out some of these forum discussions and stake them out in the yard so that these buck can get with the times.