Who would you cuddle?

Comments

• Oh yea. I just realized what my comment sounded like too. Your earl grey tea is perfectly drinkable btw. Lol

Tones haha

• edited October 2023

@stormydaycuddle .... @sillysassy is THE bombdiggity πŸ€— and I don't know what it is about you peeps in the Great Centennial State, but dang you guys are really great at cuddling!! πŸ™

• @achetocuddle You have AN ego, but I don't know how big it is. That's part of your self dep. lol

• @OhioMike You speak the truth about @sillysassy

• @achetocuddle I just joined about a month ago. This place is great!

• @KingsportCuddle you seem awesome and seeing you on the forums is nice... if you ever want to cuddle lmk. Hugs.

Aww thanks @stormydaycuddle 😊 If I ever happen to be in the Denver area, you're the first cuddler I'll look up! πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ–‡οΈ

Shoo, I'd cuddle any of you fine folks! 😁

• Oh my gosh, there are too many to list. If you post on the forums, I wanna cuddle you. I don’t care how wildly different our views are. Remove the internet from the equation and I bet we get along wonderfully ☺️

• @CuddleHugs01234 I love to cuddle with you someday! I hope I can make my way over to your neck of the woods :)

I’m with @CharlieBear , far too many to list!

• @stormydaycuddle Aww yes it certainly was! Would love a repeat, and more! πŸ€—πŸ€—

@KingsportCuddle I'm often in Denver, too! Pick me, pick me! I'm there right now, fly out and Stormy and I will double cuddle ya! 😁

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @CharlieBear i’d definitely cuddle with you too! You’ve proven yourself to be fair and I admire that.

• @SunsetSnuggles Woohoo, sounds delightful! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• I'd like to cuddle @Milin5. She's has a great vibe!

• I've already met some amazing people, some of who are on this thread, and there are obviously others who I'd love to as well as plan to meet but honestly everything is just icing on the cake at this point. I'm full , happy, and content.

• Awwwwww So many fun comments.

I would love to cuddle so many people from this cuddleverse. I have had such a fun time meeting people and watching people evolve.... SUCH GOODNESS HERE! The rest is just sprinkles. πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒžπŸ”†πŸ˜ŠπŸŒŸβœ¨β­

I love what @pmvines said.

everything is just icing on the cake at this point

• Agreed with above- so many to name! So many positive good vibes and always enjoy meeting new people and making new connections πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸŒΈ

@JoyfulHeart @Jova114 and @sean2589 @sillysassy to name a few and @CharlieBear and @BashfulLoner - agreed to whoever said it, I like his profile pic and it exudes comforting vibes βœ¨πŸ’•

• One on my list is in KC and he’s a Boomer like me. I don’t know if he feels the same, anyway that’s my hometown and I’ll be there soon.

@carrieanne Let me know who you are talking about and I will get you in touch with them.

• @CuddleHugs01234 "Off the top of my head, I’d like to meet these people in person to see there personality in person, ..."

Awww, thank you. :)

• @PrettyLuv I love chai lattes!!! My go to right now. I make pumpkin chai lattes at home every morning - so bomb

• Awweee how adorable this thread is, I would love to have a mini cuddle party 🎊 πŸŽ‰ 🎈 πŸ€— with @bear & princess πŸ‘‘

They are just so fun loving and adorable together in their morning/daily routines πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€—

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone πŸ€— ~

• edited October 2023

I haven't seen her online in a while, but she's had great contributions and seems cool: @Cuddle_RN . I think she lives in the south and I remember her posting a few things:

• she only does public cuddles w a new cuddler in the movie theater and this occurs indefinitely until she trusts someone (good etiquette, safety precaution, and a lesson on consent)
    • she also has travel cuddle buddies

Anyway, I learned a lot from her posts (if I tagged the right person) and she is a good examole of setting healthy and positive boundaries as a cuddler.

**edit - this is the right profile and her summary is very clear, concise , and appropriate. I think it's a good example for all cuddlers imo.

• @avebae pumpkin chai, yes plz! Lol

• Wow, too many to list. After reading many of the comments in the forum, there is many that I would really like to meet in person and go forward with a cuddle if they felt the same way. And I also have found several that I would not even want to meet in person based on there comments.

• edited October 2023

@PrettyLuv I over-steeped my tea this morning. Reminded me of your comment about it being drinkable. Not today. lol

• @Minestrone101 seems like a cozy kind man. @SunsetSnuggles, obvious reasons @AutumnNichole I have heard so many good things about her. That her cuddles are healing.

• [Deleted User]MavReborn (deleted user)
    edited October 2023

I think the person I would most want to cuddle on here is @sillysassy. She seems like such a kind, sincere, excitable person!!! She resonates joy and seems to get joy from seeing other people get good things!!! There is a lot of people here that have made me laugh and I just enjoy their personality. So they would be fun to cuddle with as well!

• @Lovelight you are welcome :)

@Minestrone101 I love her profile too! I’ve read it before and took a lot of it into consideration.

• I would @SunsetSnuggles every other day if I had the chance. Fantastic person and amazing cuddler. But really, anyone that wants to I would.

• [Deleted User]MavReborn (deleted user)

@strawhtluffy I love your screen name!!!! I won’t go into it, because it’s not what this post is about, just wanted to give you a quick shout out for your sn!