Who would you cuddle?

1235»

Comments

• @Minestrone101 is very nice. He wants to be his best self and desires the best for others.
    @lonelytauros is nice, approachable and can agree to disagree. Down-to-earth and not an ounce of pretense.

• edited November 2023

@achetocuddle thank you for those kind words. I have been blessed with some very nice compliments. Thank you so very much!🤗

• @PrettyLuv Someone once told me to "find an environment in which you can thrive." Perhaps @lonelytauros has simply been in the wrong environment. I think everyone is trying to find their tribe.

• Who would you cuddle?

Happily, anyone on my karma tab.

• edited November 2023

Popularity contests are silly 😆

• @pmvines @BoomerSpooner You're both already popular! lol

• 100% @stormydaycuddle: fierce, funny, cool. Also @SunsetSnuggles, who is kind and interesting. @CharlieBear because he and I both need it. Many more but I am a tiny bit tipsy and a lot but old and bad at remembering handles 🤣

• I'd cuddle my younger self and tell him that becoming a monster for self preservation isn't the path to safety .

• edited November 2023

I present as cooler than I really am. Once you meet me you realize I'm just a fluffy dork 😆

• edited November 2023

@pmvines That's the word on the street! The hills have eyes and CC has ears. lol. You're still popular tho!

• @natickben I love your reason for @CharlieBear . So very true. Lol. 💤😴🥱

• edited November 2023

Who ever attracts themselves to my S.S.C picture... I think it's Romantic! Don't U?

Reported and reviewed. Removing image. [CharlieBear]

• @PassionWolf ~ You might consider taking the romantic attraction wishes to another site. Cause this one is for platonic (clothing on) cuddles only.

• edited November 2023

@PassionWolf think sleepover parties with flannel pajamas that stay on, hands that don't stray and penguin documentaries. .... the last one was just me.

• I'm sad i haven't got mentioned more than once, im an awesome guy. Oriya great cuddler, probably a cuddle monster

• @stormydaycuddle but penguins are ALWAYS naked.

It’s a very clear explanation for why there are no penguins on this site. Which I hope @PassionWolf notices, because yikes

• @quixotic_life Thank U for ur response.. 4give me if I find Cuddlers Kind and Warm people... As I find my way around this place, what's wrong with maybe finding ONE who may think that 2? Myself, im a gentle person and not one of those Catfish people...Nontheless, U be weLL on ur voyage...
    @Cool picture @Mike403
    @stormydaycuddle , I like smoking, head rubs and listening to the storms outside..Have a Wonderful Weekend! 🐺

• edited November 2023

@natickben they are always in formal wear ty. Ready for any occasion. lol.
    @Mike403 you seem to be mastering it a little. They look cute.

• @stormydaycuddle they are southern hemisphere nudists, presenting themselves as proper gentlemen. Penguins are nature’s redditors 🤣

• edited November 2023

@PassionWolf it's just that you seem hungry for something more romantic than what this site is meant for. It's not a hookup site and not saying you're necessarily implying that's what you want, but that is a vibe you are starting to give off . If you don't wanna be called a duck then stop quacking...

• @BashfulLoner Don’t let not being mentioned twice get ya down. If you are awesome, I’m sure lots would be willing! Hugs! I’ll vote for you!!

• edited November 2023

@natickben oooh, fighting words. Lol. I actually put on this penguin documentary without volume during cuddles but they gave it a storyline. The first few times I played it it was like the soap opera Days Of Our Lives penguin edition . The subtitles were on. I got super invested in the story. 😂😂😂
    Luckily, most of my cuddlers became as invested or worse. One yelled at the tv. 😂😂😂

The obsession is real. I’ve switched to something less dramatic.

• Popularity contests are silly 😆

This was definitely not made for popularity contests or anything of the sort. When I made this thread I envisioned everyone opening up and expressing gratitude to those they enjoy seeing on the forums and engaging with and how they’d probably want to get to know them better in person or even cuddle with them. That’s pretty much it.

I don’t personally care who’s popular or who isn’t here. It’s meant to be a positive thing…at least that’s where I was going with it.

• Id cuddle Jennifer Lawrence

• @stormydaycuddle that’s funny with the penguins. I’m very visually distracted. When my kids were younger they would watch so many things I would have no interest in but after a few minutes my entire attention was on the program.

@PrettyLuv Im really new here and don’t yet have an opinion to share about many people. But will say that those in the forums have been welcoming and even responsive to DMs. Huge contrast to feeling like I’m walking on eggshells even trying to introduce myself locally. I already wish I could travel and meet some distant cuddlers, but will say I have become much more receptive to taking part of a day and traveling in a larger radius just to meet someone showing friends and karma on their profile vs none.

• I would like to cuddle with @Brandi @silverskine @sdelawder93 and we would watch Cinema Sins on YouTube and some Pirates games. That would be the perfect Christmas gift ☺️🌲

• @NickWk didn’t see the comment at first. I am distracted by the sound of the humidifier. No joke so at least you have a plot. 😂😂