Who would you cuddle from the MCU?

13»

Comments

• @stormydaycuddle I have oddly specific recollection of the episode where villain of the week was shooting at them with a machine gun and Batman perfectly kept count of the shots fired, thus knowing when he was out of ammo and it was safe to attack.

Also the time Gotham City sold a used battleship... With only a PO Box for an address 😂

• @stormydaycuddle
    I’ll allow it 🦇🐠⚡️🤖🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏽‍♀️

• Deadpool preferably with legs
    Mantis - obviously for the good feelings vibes
    Rocket especially after the last Guardians movie
    T'Challa
    Star Lord
    Thor
    Hawkeye
    Falcon

• ahem Just about everyone from the MCU to be honest. And yes especially that sassy best friend in the Thor movie. Also the Beast from X-men and Rogue. Always had a draw to Rogue.

• @SunnyD yes to Darci & Rogue!! Though, we'd probably have to save Rogue for last considering the likelihood of survival from one hug😅

• Now the thread says "MCU", but I'm going to generalize to "Marvel"

If I had to stick to the MCU, then my #1 is Black Widow (with the red hair!)

However, my #1 choice for "Marvel" is Mary Jane Watson Parker. The late 80's- early 90's version, around the time she married Peter & Todd McFarlane was the artist.

Now if expanded it to include DC... then my #1 choice would be Wonder Woman (#1 - Gal Gadot version, #2 - Linda Carter version.)

• Yelena Bolova. Don't know her character name, but I'm a sucker for an accent.

• Well they are fictional so it's not possible but I guess Hulk and Shera would be great choices

• From the movie-verse definitely Mantis or Drax.

• edited December 2023

Bucky really needs a good cuddle.