Who would you cuddle from the MCU?

So I already asked about Pokémon and The Office, so how about now we try the MCU? If you could cuddle anyone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (the character, not the actor), who would you choose?

For me, Rocket Raccoon is a given, as well as Mantis.

Comments

• Mystique for sure! Great in her original form, but can become any and all others that I would want to try as well!

• Does Natalie Portmans smart-ass friend from the first Thor movie count ?

• Pepper Potts, mystique, Jean Grey and Black Widow

• Storm! Having a cuddle buddy that can control the weather would be epic, and I'd love to play with her hair.

@CharlieBear No doubt, Mantis would be great.

• Storm was my first thought as well. Mystique would be great too.

• Pepper Potts. Successful, smart, motivated, stylish, wealthy, a redhead, and not one that can easily kill you.

• @pmvines
    Hahaha omg, yes. I considered her too. Mainly because my brother cannot stand her character (he lives with me) so hosting her would be really funny.

• Also Rocket Racoon. 🥹🤗🤗 And definitely Drax and Thor. Maybe the Hulk if I want to feel extra smooshed that day lol.

• Wanda and Vision (human form) trio cuddle. 😌

• edited October 2023

Batman or cat woman oh wait, they are from a good comic book publisher. DC ftw.

Marvel: nada. 😂😂😂

🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Wade Wilson, and Vanessa Carlisle. All day. Everyday.
    Domino.
    Storm.
    Wolverine.
    Black Widow.
    Dr. Strange.

• @stormydaycuddle
    Hahaha, back when I read comics (as a kid), I read Image and Valiant (and some DC). I only knew of Marvel from the X-men and Spider-Man cartoons. But the MCU wipes the floor with the DCEU 🤓

• The MC-who??

Is Wolverine an option? ❤️

Rogue is cool too, so are probably Nightcrawler, and Gambit.

• Haha @HugsySiegel now I’m jealous of storm.

I honestly haven’t thought about this. I’m going to come back to this one…

• Miss minutes
    Hulk (he needs it)

• @natickben "Hulk (he needs it)"

Lol, how sweet of you! :)

• Haha! @PrettyLuv 😊

No matter what happens in the MCU between me and Storm lol, I will always have plenty of cuddles for you! Plus, you're every bit the superhero that she is! 😁🤗

• Hulk, hands down. Brilliant in human form, big on consent so no funny business would happen, and teddy bear in hulk mode 🤷🏼

• edited October 2023

Daisy Johnson aka "Quake"

Lady Sif, although she might kick my ass (same goes for Black Widow)

• I kinda want to stroke Beast’s blue fur.

Mystique would be cool because could make for different experiences cuddling various people.

Technically neither have appeared yet in the MCU, but Professor X has and Deadpool with Wolverine will appear in the next Deadpool movie so will consider as cannon within the universe.

• Oh this one’s easy!
    Mantis! her ability to influence emotions and induce sleep would be so clutch

• edited October 2023

Phillip J. Coulson, Enoch, Fitz, Jemma, Rocky, Winter Soldier, Agent May if she agreed to it (ha!), Agent Davis. Everyone in Agents of SHIELD except for Jia-Ying and the Peruvian lady in Season 1 Episode 2 (I just started a rewatch).

• @Lovelight Rogue will accidentally hurt you since touching her would drain the life force out of you.

Dr. Strange could make a time loop for the busy cuddler who can’t make time to cuddle; you could have unlimited cuddle time with him.

Ego could make you the perfect planet for cuddling.

Thanos could use some cuddle time. Maybe he wouldn’t want to destroy half of all life if he found more enjoyable pastimes like cuddling.

• I'd cuddle Rocket, Lyla, Floor and Teefs.

• Hulk if he promises not to squish me, and Wolverine- he gives off tons of body heat and I’m always COLD 😒🥶.

• edited October 2023

@HugsySiegel 🤗☺️🤗 - I love that

• Queen Ramonda of Wakanda would be top of my list. She gives strong and nurturing vibes.

Also MBaku. He has a gentleness about him.

Maybe Peter Parker’s Aunt May.

• I’ve thought long and hard about this, and I’ve decided my MCU cuddle would have to be Wolverine. There’s just something about those claws.