Have you ever had a relationship come from this?

I started cuddling back in early July: wound up meeting a very sweet woman (the second person I ever cuddled!), and we’ve been together for about three months now. I did NOT come into this looking for a relationship… but I’m very glad I found her.

Has this happened to you?

Comments

• I've made some good connections. One who also really helped me with some academic proof reading. They also loved cooking and talking about his travels. Loved his stories.

Another said I helped with getting him addressing his addiction. I also had a good online chat with someone who no longer seems here.

Or are you asking only about romantic relationships?

• I read a story a while back of 2 people who got married from here relatively quickly from the moment they met. I don’t remember their usernames though but apparently they’re still going strong years later.

• @PrettyLuv I remember hearing something like that too! Dating isn't the intended purpose of the site of course, for anyone who might be new here. Though wonders can happen.

• @thisisamazing what a fitting username! That is so cute!

• It's definitely not what this site is about at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people click that way, stranger things happen every day 🤷🏼

• Yes, I know many people including myself that met for cuddles initially, connection built overtime and eventually dating/relationship happened (which is site legal).🤗🫂🥰🎉

• @SuperManCuddles Why did 'site legal make me' chuckle?

• Yes. One of my clients I really connected with, we ended up starting to see eachother in our own time and eventually started a relationship together. Absolutely amazing person but found out we weren't a good match for eachother.

• @4cuddles Hahaha! I wanted to be clear that the purpose of this site is to meet for cuddles first and whatever may happen down the road (in the future) between two adults are their business (which is also consistent with site rules, to hopefully avoid what some may interpret as confusion). Lol 😅😂🤣

• edited October 2023

• Friendships yes. Relationships no.

• edited October 2023

I also want to add some advice to anyone in the future who stumbles across this thread. While it's "site legal" 😆 for two consenting adults to form a relationship, as several posters have mentioned, that isn't the purpose of the site. In the cases above, the people weren't going into a cuddle hoping to form a bond that later led to the two people dating. So please don't go into a cuddle with the hopes that you can meet someone on here to date. It's not a dating site.

If you develop feelings for the other person and they don't recriprocate, that's going to lead to a lot of discomfort and cringeworthy moments for you and for the other person. This is true of both sexes, but I'm specifically targeting the last part of this message to guys. Do you know how many girls on here have to deal with being sent dirty messages, having guys trying to hit on them, and so on? If you flirt with her or in any way suggest you're attracted to her, you will almost certainly make her feel awkward and very uncomfortable. Please don't be that guy.

Here ends my 60-second PSA Cuddle Comfort commercial. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress. 🤣🤣🤣

• edited October 2023

Has this happened to you?

So far nope, and it's not an expectation for me either.😊

If you flirt with her or in any way suggest you're attracted to her, you will almost certainly make her feel awkward and very uncomfortable. Please don't be that guy.

THIS!^^^😁

@KingsportCuddle Yeah, came across a few of those guys in my inbox. All though I was flattered, I still had to reject getting acquainted with possibilities of cuddling with them.😏😌

• @Katota Haha, exactly! 😁 And I think that's almost universally true. Girls that are on here have no expectation of forming a romantic relationship with anyone on the site. So I'd imagine it becomes very frustrating when even on a site where the word "platonic" is stressed over and over, you all still have to deal with guys who are hoping they're the exception to the rule and that their boyish charm will sweep you off your feet. 😏😆 Obviously attraction can happen in either direction, but I think it's more of a problem with guys falling for girls than vice versa. On average, I think women are more mature than men. Us guys are very visual driven. We see a pretty girl and our IQ instantly drops 50 points or so. 🤣

• HAha @ SupermanCuddles nearly choked from chuckling on my lunch. LOL.You' are really making ur stance very clear!

• @4cuddles Thank you for sharing! I am happy to bringing smiles and laughter to you’re face!😁🤣

• @KingsportCuddle dear I say thats a erm somwhat, sort of specific scenario..., no?
    Won't ask for the background context:). I'm kidding.

On a serious note, I'm reminded of earlier discussions where lots of men shared how touch deprived they were, whether single or otherwise.. Something I can also relate to... Probably a few of us?

Good advice / reminder NOT to approach it as a opportunity to date. I'd even suggest using the site along with online dating if single or hoping to something less platonic. That's all my unsolicited advice for today.

@Katota - the last part of your message especially is a helpful reminder/forwarding!

• @4cuddles LOLOL, no it's never happened to me. 😊
    But I suspect it's a fairly common scenario in this environment.

• I've made a really close friend from here. We hang out most weekends now because we bonded over movies and outdoor sports.

• @thisisamazing awe I am so happy to hear that 😊
    I've gotten really close friendships on here, but not a relationship, but even though this site is platonic and not about relationships; you just never know what will happen or who will meet. Relationships usually always begin platonically; though I suggest not expecting anything more, but you never know😊

• I have made tons of cuddle friends that I spend time watching movies with and talk about personal life events with. I do keep a cuddle client text|email|messaging schedule and do not socialize with them outside of those scheduled times. I send check-in texts and emails but it's pretty usually been discussed prior and is not a surprise. I do not accept gifts from cuddle clients even though I have had some outrageous offers. One man tried to buy me a car when we had cuddled once for a couple of hours. While cuddling is very personal, it's also a part of my business and I try to operate as a paid friend and a professional. I have had clients form a romantic feeling for me as a result of transference. I have developed deep feelings of care for my clients but never a romantic love nor a lustful interest. If I were ever to develop that level of connection or find myself sexually attracted, I would dismiss the client and ask that they find a new cuddle companion. There are certain clients of mine that I consistently look forward to physically being near because we have a true energy exchange. It is possible for both parties to find healing and a few of my clients have returned the favor of forward motion in helping me heal wounds I did not know were still open by saving me space, making me feel safe, and caring about|being cognizant of my needs and boundaries. At the end of the day, people need people.

I would caution readers & recommend that if you begin to develop feelings for your cuddler, please have an open discussion - giving the cuddler the option to pause on cuddle sessions or terminate the client|cuddler relationship. You might find that you want to cuddle someone for the rest of your life by way of marriage. But, you might also find that a cuddler does not return your feelings and it was merely high levels of oxytocin, dopamine, the safety and security of physical closeness mixed with the change from touch starvation to having recurring touch. We can actually become addicted to touch and it's common when you go from nothing to frequent contact. This is not something that is commonly discussed on cuddle platforms. If you find yourself forming an intense bond, take some time away to access the situation and make sure that your feelings are real. I'm not here to be a Debbie downer or poop all over someone's relationship but rather remind that what is good for one person is not always the right path for another. @KingsportCuddle said it perfectly!

@thisisamazing, I am so happy you found someone you feel physical comfort with to be your romantic partner! What a story! 😊 Cheering you on from Texas!

• edited October 2023

Friendships no. Relationships no. Cuddlers yes.

• Yes I have... 3 years on and off...

• So far, only Cuddles, no relationships, no friendships. Not that I wouldn't mind it but I'm not expecting anything more whatsoever.

• Totally! A sweet new budding romance has emerged and I couldn't be more excited about it.

• I’ve gotten some amazing friendships out this site. I’m grateful for the people I’ve connected with in my cuddling journey. ✨

• [Deleted User]Teddyyy21 (deleted user)

I have! I am dating someone I first met through here for platonic cuddling and now we are so in love!

• We’re all human and it’s not surprising, despite all the warnings on the site and previous posts, that people that enjoy cuddling, authenticity, and honesty could actually develop romantic feelings for each other. Despite the transactional nature of the cuddle, people fall in love with their hair dresser, massage therapist, dog walker (true story), and the list goes on. Honestly, it’s better odds/outcome than on line dating, which is a random crap shoot. I think most cuddlers don’t intend for anything romantic to happen, but we’re human and have emotions.

• I remember one cuddler bringing me a homemade cheesecake, and I fell in love with the cheesecake. I don’t know if that counts.

• @Lonelytauros what type of cheesecake was it? Oh it definitely counts!

Who was this wonderful cuddler that needs to be anjointed the best cuddler in cuddle land?