Anyone else having fun with A.I. image generation?

Comments

• edited November 2023

The dragon is supposed to be breathing flaming snakes. It kind of resembles one.

• Really cool imaginative stuff! I'm a huge AI image generation enthusiast, and mostly have used stable diffusion because of the amount of control you can have with it. Nothing beats DALL-E in terms of image composition though, so I tend to use it to establish an initial scene, and then make edits with Stable Diffusion 1.5 or XL.

• If only these aliens visited us during the sinking of the Titanic.

• Paperclip alien invasion.

Maybe this will cure your obsession @stormydaycuddle

• @mike403 some one got me like 5000 paper clips for my birthday so I’m not sure about that. 😂😂😂 Penguin clips.

• @stormydaycuddle - I'd probably waste them all by bending them into little animals.

• Batman 'enjoying' a burger on the beach

• ChatGPT refuses to do Batman due to copyright infringement fears. I got a generic superhero enjoying a plate of crab legs.

• Santa Claus visiting a professional cuddler. He needs it after a stressful night of delivering presents to ungrateful brats.

• 'Strange man summoning an army of Capybaras'

• edited November 2023

@Mike403 the Santa one made me laugh.
    @DaveTheBrit it seems like Batman should be having a party based on the size of that. That actually makes me want a smash burger.

• edited November 2023

@stormydaycuddle - Playing video games didn't cut it for him.

• After observing humans for a while, this cat is presenting a leaf to a shop owner as if it was money to "buy" a fish.

• edited November 2023

@mike403 I want to know if that cat picture caption was how you described it to the AI. 😂

• @stormydaycuddle - I saw a story on some website where that happened. I dont know if it's true or not, but wanted to reproduce that scenario with an image.

• When Santa had enough of your shenanigans:

• Looks like the Road Runner has some new tricks up his sleeve.

• "Asking ChatGPT to create an image of 'When the bass drops.' It's not not correct."

• That's like a bass whale

• It’s like if Pink Floyd were bass master fisherman and they switched out the pig for their favorite game fish. The picture must be from an extravagant rave at a taxidermist convention.

• I use ChatGPT to help brainstorm. And to help organize some of my thoughts. Not for publication. Just helps organize my thoughts, It's like having a diary that response to me. Sometimes I use it to create wrong answers for multiple choice questions I make for classes I teach. It really saves a huge amount of time on that.

I also use MAGE for playing with art. I make pocket change selling some NSFW content. But I also like making other types of art.

• My God, technology is so freaking cool. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles - I told it to create an image for "SunsetSnuggles".

• Awwwwwwwwww, thank you, @Mike403!! 🫠

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Was bored so I tried to have Weird Al as a superhero

• I think it is a testament to the complexity of humans that AI struggles occasionally to portray them properly.

Another interesting thing is AI trying to learn to do various things (walking, throwing a bowling ball). That seems to be another hurdle in the way.

There are certain styles of art that seem to be more AI-oriented, perhaps, but I would much rather go to an art gallery and meet an artist and listen to him talk about his artwork.

Because there is a story behind it.

AI art does not have that depth.

(I'm not saying AI doesn't have a place, it is used for many different things including the autocorrect that is bothering me right now xD)

If I had time I'd check out some of those websites and have a little fun myself, but alas. Christmas decorations to put up, and just after Thanksgiving, too. Smh.

Hugs out~

• Abraham Lincoln-frog