Favorite food?

What are your favorite foods? I’ll start— mine is PIZZA! 🍕

Comments

• Medium-rare sirloin steak, with sautéed mushrooms, and loaded baked potato.

• edited November 2023

Thick (Im not into the thin crust) Sourdough Pizza in their varieties, beef & chicken curry, Mulligatawny, tempura, okonomiyaki, sphagetti, cheesecake plain, to name a few. Im really not picky -except a girl in college I was pretty good friends with until she got married used to cook me dinner like often, almost everyday, but it was always loaded with fresh jalapenos; she would eat them like candy while I was on fire.

• Ok, I'm a sweets gal....big time 😉 My favorites are baked treats!
    Maybe I should start including the offer to bring baked goods to my cuddle sessions 😄🍪🥧🍰

@TxTom steak tho.....a close second to treats! 🤤😋 I tend to order rare tho....and if they can do it, black and blue! (Not bleu cheese) 💯

• There’s no situation that can’t be made better with breakfast food

• @TxTom - 100% agree, especially if it is grass fed, grass finished.

• Definitely Mexican food for me.

• This was me when they used to serve all-you-can-eat crab legs at restaurants:

• @Mike403 LOL!! Have no shame in it! I go to one amazing Japanese buffet that has them out during dinner

• @pmvines pick one: sausage or bacon?

• Mac n cheese, fried shrimp, soul food & Mexican !!!

• @adore1980s oh sausage like the spicy patties . I like good bacon but good bacon can be hard to find . Bacon is more versatile though and is used as more a flavor or a mixture so I think it’s just more a treat for me to get a good piece of sausage

• @CuddleHugs01234 - in my book, that comes right after steak. I live Mexican food & TexMex.

• @JohnR1972 Good to know. I can actually live the rest of my life with no steak involved and be just fine. Mexican though, nope.

• New Orleans gumbos.

• I didn’t become festively plump by backing away from the table. I can eat something different every night of the year and it be my favorite food. Growing up in L.A. (lower Alabama) I am partial to cajun, soul food, and BBQ.

• @NickWk -'Festively plump' has an wholesome ring to it!

I'm somewhat betraying all the other types of foods... find most rice dishes absolutely nutritious, delicious & therapeutic. It's the carb, the fluffiness, the riceness and loveliness! I ought to write an ode to rice!

@pmvines is breakfast food for you sweet or savoury or both? Cereal? Pancakes and waffles? Or like an English breakfast, ith eggs, bacon, sausages, mushroom, baked beans etc?

@Mike403 what are the crab legs usually cooked in? I haven't tried by themselves. Only had crabs in spicy spinach stews with other types of carbohydrates.

Great Post adore1980s! Could talk about food all day :)

• Perhaps predictably...fish and chips 😅

But I'm also happy with any kind of cereal

• Pizza and pasta are my go to favorites. I love carbs. I love a variety of things.

• @4cuddles - in water. You boil them.... or you can eat them cold. They are cooked on the boat after catching them then flash frozen.

• This is so hard, but I typically like Cuban(but I am Cuban background), Haitian,Asian(Thai,Japanese,Korean and Chinese), Mexican, and Nicaraguan food! Yummm :)

• Mexican and Korean food are my faves. I get KBBQ at least once every month. I LOVE Chinese food right now though - dim sum has my heart...steamed dumplings, congee, shumai, egg custard ... chef's kiss

• Oh man! @Mike403 I forgot about all you can eat crab legs! I'm in if you ever need a pig out partner (playing on your cool picture 😉) It's actually good that it takes time to break them all to get to the goods... otherwise I'd probably do myself in that way 🫠 Not a terrible way to go, tho

• @Mike403 thanks for explaining.
    Concur about the cool pictures, that alone got my interest:).

• So I am very partial to Spanish food
    But if I had to pick it'd be empanadas.

And a very close 2nd is penne Ala vodka

• @Mike403 I found some footage of you.

• Butter chicken, spicy meatballs

Maryland blue crab