What if.....

So, I'm into researching things. And I've been reading through people's comments on other forums....... I saw some of them saying if I were put into a sexual type position I don't know if I would be strong enough to refuse.
So, I have read the rules about how to avoid that, but what if you don't? What if you are attracted to that person and want more than just cuddling?

Comments

• What two people decide to do is up to them, based on what they are feeling at the time, but you should not be looking for that type of relationship here.  This site is about platonic cuddling only.
    ♥Jim
  • The non pros on the site aren't tied to a client agreement, correct? So if something more than just cuddling happened between two consenting adults that arent tied to a contract, it would technically be OK.  Am I correct or incorrect in my statement above?
  • I am friends with a paid cuddler here in Birmingham, and she told me she has fired a couple of her clients due to them deciding they wanted to be more then cuddle buddies. Remember, if you accept money for a service and sexual activities happen to take place that could be considered prostitution. This context is obviously much different then a non paid cuddler. If you are non paid and you feel you want more then just cuddling, then treat it as any other human interaction between consenting adults. Talk to the person, and if they are on board, explore your feelings. Otherwise if they are not, then just stay cuddle buddies, so long as things don't get weird between you.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    What if you can't control yourself or your sexual urges? Then you shouldn't be on a platonic cuddling site. Try a dating site, both parties will be on the same page. 
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    edited May 2017
    solo by the very nature of the site it is at least implied to me that we are all agreeing to the cuddle contract. If non-profit tries to cross that line I would shut that down immediately and leave as well. Go to tinder or something if someone wants nonplatonic is my 2 cents
  • Navy vet she didn't say she wants more than platonic cuddling.  

• I'm not seeking non platonic I'm just curious about the what if.
    I've been reading comments in other forum posts and see it being brought up.
    So I'm trying to find out what others would do in this situation, or how to handle it
    Atredies, my comment is in response to mrsolodolo
  • I think it would be ok as long as it was between two consenting adults and neither of you had the goal of finding a non platonic experience.   
    It all depends on the intentions !  

• I like the way you think lisa ! 
    Lisa I don't disagree but by being on this site a certain platonic nature is implied
  • What does that mean ?  
    I've read stories where two people meet for platonic cuddling but end up getting married.  
    You are no romantic I see.   
    The key is that you are honestly seeking platonic cuddling.  But love and attraction can strike even when you meet someone for the most unromantic reasons you can imagine.  

Lisa that is not what I am seeking so yes if someone went out of the platonic zone. I would end our time together. This is a platonic only site.
  • edited May 2017
    @navyvet76 so if two people met on here, fell in love and got married. You would think that was wrong?
    That is not for me to say. What I do say is that there is a certain understaning that is implied that it is platonic. So if two people decided otherwise that is fine but that would in my opinion then be outside the scope of the site and the implied cuddle agreement between the the individuals.
  • I am only here for platonic cuddles. I agree rhat things should stay platonic between pros and clients. I still say however that there is no client agreement for non pros and so they aren't held to the same standard. I do want this site to remain PG13 and not turn into a dating or sex site so I definitely respect your stance. All of that being said, if two people met on here, fell in love and got married, I would think it was pretty awesome.
    edited May 2017
    Yes there is a standard for nonpros. That is by the nature of this site being platonic. Anyone looking for something beyond that and hiding it is being disingenuous and going against the cuddle agreement one enters into with another person from this site simply by contacting them.
  • edited May 2017
    The whole topic is pretty laughable to me.
    If two people truly want each other then they're going to go for it.
    What is to stop them?
    The thoughts of some randoms on a message board?
    Are you guys twelve? haha.
    What happens between two adults that consent is 100% up to them.
    If you do not want to go beyond cuddling, and your partner is crossing the line then stop them, and leave/ask them to leave.
    If they still try to escalate then feel free to break out any self defense techniques you can, or call the police... 
    You cannot control the actions of others, but you can always control your own =)!
    Be as smart as you can when selecting the person that holds you, and this applies to men just as much as it does to women.
    What is truly important is knowing you can trust the person.
    Do make every choice that is in your power a positive one as much as you can.
    For yourself, and the person you are with.

Personally I would like to give my partner a back rub while we embrace.
    What would i do before doing that?
    "Hey, is it okay if I rub your back while we embrace? It's really relaxing for me when I give a massage. I promise I will be respectful, and stay around your shoulders."
    If she says no then be understanding, and respectful.
    If she says yes then enjoy a greater experience together lol.
    State your intent always, and read the energy.
    It is very easy to read when both people are actually into each other, and want to have sex....
    There is progression toward this sort of thing...
    It builds over time in most cases unless you pair up two nymphos, haha! 
    Platonic cuddling is the initial intent, but relationships will always progress no matter what you do because as you continue to exist.... more content, and context is being created around you, around her, and within the both of you.
    It's life.
    It is inevitable that most people will succumb to their desire for love in it's many forms eventually.

I wouldn't do anything with anyone on the first meeting anyway.
    if they want me, they gotta earn my trust, and that takes time.
    Just as I should have to earn theirs.
    Welcome to real life guys!

It is laughable because we all agree that our purpose is platonic cuddling key word is platonic by using this site. If someone tries to cross that line with me j would leave and report them
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Here's the deal: If a professional accepts money for a cuddling session, then decides she wants to be with her client sexually, AND there is a mutual understanding in this regard, there are two possible choices, since accepting money for sex is prostitution:

1. Give the money for the session back to the client, and carry on with your desire (understanding that he is no longer your client and never will/should be again), OR

2. Continue the PLATONIC cuddle session, then raise the subject of a potential sexual relationship afterwards, knowing that once that door is open, you cannot close it, and that person is no longer/should no longer be your client.

I add the "should" in there because if a pro and client try to revert to platonic cuddling knowing that one or both of them desire the other sexually, things will be awkward to say the least.

Both the Cuddle Contract (for pro cuddlers) and Client Agreement spell out this is platonic cuddling. Not even kissing is allowed. The reputation of platonic cuddling generally and this site in particular are at stake if a pro cuddler tends toward this decision of wanting to be with her clients sexually. If this is the case, there are plenty of other professions that don't require this type of decision making.

Certainly acting on an impulse without gaining consent, is grounds for termination from this site. I agree @navyvet76 --such a person should be reported.
    Starlight, I think that people ignore the implied agreement that exists between two non-pros.  it doesn't matter if it is a pro and a non-pro or two non-pros, both are agreeing to a platonic meetup, if not then they should be on tinder or some other hookup site but not here at CC.  
    True, @navyvet, I agree with that wholeheartedly. Even between two non-pro cuddlers, going beyond platonic is not the intention of this site. There are plenty of other dating sites/apps where one swipe can get pretty much get you a sexual encounter, and if that is what someone is seeking, they shouldn't be a member of Cuddle Comfort.

That being said, even platonic cuddling is very close contact, so it's possible two people could develop feelings for each other. In the case of two non-pros, that would be up to them to decide. But if someone is making a habit of it, they should examine their motives.
    Close contact yes, but that is why I draw the line at certain things, like meeting in public for at least one meeting is a must, no lying in bed under the covers, etc. I make it very clear where my boundaries are. This thread makes it seem like no one has any self control.  
    @starlight, very well stated
    Thank you, @FireAndBlue!
    my thing is about trust, by signing up on this site, one is agreeing to platonic activities and nothing else. If someone pro or nonpro crosses that line, to me that is a breach of trust. And any attempt by someone to cross that line, in my opinion should be reported and I will block them.
  • Loveandpeace said it right.  When it comes down to it, if two people meet and like eachother, they really aren't going to care what the rest of us think :)  

and if they do, they should leave the site. because that crosses the line of what the site is about.
    edited May 2017
    I can see , some persons ethics , are more strict , than others . 
    I would say , when the cuddlers , " kick things up a few notches ", erase their messages to each other on the cuddle comfort system , so that any jilted lover , don't use the karma system against their former partner 
  •  That would be bad !