What if.....

2»

Comments

• edited May 2017
    I have stated this before, but monetary exchanges that result in sexual activities, whether planned or unplanned, can be seen as prostitution even if that is not the original intent and purpose of the monetary exchange. I happen to have no issue with the sex industry, I say keep it safe and legal so these girls aren't walking the streets and being taken advantage of and abused. However that it that, and this is this, which is platonic cuddling. If you feel you want to explore that with a client/paid cuddler, then recuse yourself of that role that is within the context of exchanging money. In other words, fire your client and/or fire your paid cuddler. Then you are free to as two consenting adults to do as you wish.

Then there is the issue brought up of a non paid cuddler/client dynamic becoming attracted to each other and wishing to pursue something further. Again, you are two adults consenting with no monetary exchange. Whether you meet on a site that promotes platonic cuddling or not, this site is not a governing body that enforces how one must live their life. If you meet someone from here and are cuddling several times over and then fall for each other, or even if you meet for the first time and your chemistry is off the charts and you and your animalistic instincts claw away, do you honestly feel you are going to be punished or something? Are you going to say well, we really cant do this because, you know, cuddle comfort, and mark may not approve? You are breaking no laws and though platonic cuddling is what is encouraged on this site, nobody can deny the laws of attraction and if you are consensual and adults and breaking no laws, as with most things in life, do what you must to be happy in this single, solitary, short life of yours.
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    pmvime that is fine for you. But I prefer to think with my brain.  This site is for platonic uses and anything else is not the purpose of the site. It sounds like you are not here for platonic purposes.  Which is sad,  apparently some people don't understand boundaries.  It is not about Mark, it is about the trust in the agreement that one has before meeting someone from this site. VERY SAD STATE if that is what others think pmvine. 
  • edited May 2017
    @navyvet76 I think you may have misunderstood me. I am very much here for platonic purposes. In fact, all I have here are platonic relationships, several of which I have come to very much value. I am stating that if two people meet for a cuddle, regardless of whether they meet on this site or not, it is impossible to tell them that they must deny their feelings for each other. These kind of things happen organically, and are often beyond our control. I am not saying people should seek out those kind of relationships through a platonic cuddle site, and they especially should not seek that out through a paid cuddler. Grown adults have a right to live their lives and define the context, roles, and frame of references for their own relationships, whether that be platonic or not. And if they are not using this site as a meat market but something organically and naturally evolves between them, it is not up to us nor others on this site to tell them they are wrong. As a person who is a whole lot more lonely then I will likely ever truly understand, who am I to tell someone they cant find their own happiness with someone from a cuddle site?
    edited May 2017
    I can quite easily not try to have sex with someone (I can use my brain)  especially if I am going into a situation knowing what the relationship goal.  I am not looking for anything beyond platonic and would find it very offensive if anyone from this site or anywhere else I hung out with tried to test those boundaries. I always am upfront with anyone I hangout with.  My problem is about people not being upfront about intentions.  So note to anyone who would hangout with me, nothing will ever happen past the platonic nature of what this site it about. I can tell you that for sure. 
  • @navyvet76 I as well have no problem not having sex with people, been not having sex with people most of life lol. But I do not believe its my place to tell anybody else whether or not its ok to act on their feelings for one another. I can only control myself and my actions, not interested in controlling others.
    I am not wanting to control other just that if anyone is seeking other than platonic on CC that is misrepresentation of what the purpose of the site. They agreed to that when they signed up.
  • edited May 2017
    @navyvet76 Nobody is saying that you wish to control anyone. What i am saying is that it seems you are assuming you know the intentions or motives of somebody else who you dont really know. And that you are wagging your finger for it.  Most people who meet and develop feelings for each other are not necessarily seeking that out. I am not saying people are coming on here for that intent, and if they are, it is counter to the purpose of this site. What i am saying is that if something naturally develops, there is no reason to say that it is not ok. You even said to me that i am not on here for platonic purposes. You dont know me, nor the nature of any of my personal relationships with anybody on this site. So this is where i would say to you that you are making assumptions without evidence or knowledge of intent. Not that it is or would be yours or my business in the first place.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited May 2017
    Read your responses and you're the best, @pmvines!

It might be difficult for some to separate "intent" versus "likelihood of the dynamic to change" versus "resolute adherence and mental discipline along the lines of Taxi Driver." Ok that last was a bit extreme considering how nuts Travis was...

I'll tell ya what, @navyvet76, if I'm cold, either it's going to be a blanket on top of the covers or getting under the covers. No rule book in the 'verse says I have to freeze my ass off in order to cuddle someone. Even in winter you wouldn't give a blanket? Or are you fine with us wearing a large, thick sweater for a cuddling session? Not that I'll change my ways (I like tank tops and a cover), but I do wonder what your thought process is in that regard.
    Starlight my meaning was not under the covers together.  I prefer certain postures that keep certain areas separated, i.e. not going to spoon. I prefer upright postures.  So beds are not my preferred place to cuddle.  I prefer sitting up if on a bed, but couches are my favorite spot. 
  • @Starlight  I had a cuddle professional who left the window open on a really cold morning and it was so cold we cuddled under the blankets together.  She was wearing a tank top and shorts, so she definitely wanted to stay warm but without wearing a sweater.  It was very easy to stay warm together under the covers and it was fun :)