taking advantage of mens lonliness

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Pretty sure you all missed the point where I said I'm a message therapist and licensed caregiver. Not everyone here is under qualified. How much do spas charge for a massage? $80-$160 an hour. Plus caregiving and putting myself at risk of possibly getting molested every time I meet someone new. Even with 15% pay out to the site, it's still way less than your standard massage with 0 human interaction.

What refills my batteries? Good music, hiking, massages(by a licensed therapist), traveling, going to the beach, hanging out with friends. Everyone is different in which helps them feel recharged.  

Here's a perfect example. I get "free" massages during my sessions all of the time. It's nice, but definitely not on par with what I'm used to. Do I pay $80 an hour for a massage? Yeah, plus I tip $20 so I pay $100 an hour for a professional massage. I still get my massages done by my teacher who has been doing it for 10+ years. So although I could simply be satisfied with the free massages, I would much rather pay $100 an hour to someone who I know is fully qualified. Absolutely no different than me charging for my services provided. If you want a free cuddle that's perfectly fine, but it will be a completely different experience. 
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I think it depends on the Pro cuddler you are seeing. I've seen some where after the session I feel recharged and I think afterwards wow that was well worth the money. On a few occasions I felt like it totally wasn't worth it. That's comes with basically any service though. I do think there are true professionals on this site that deserve to get paid and are worth the money.
  • to answer the OPs point. I expect most "pro cuddlers" come on this site expecting just to cuddle for fun. They then see that the site enables them to charge for it. They then naturally decide to charge for it, simply because it seems the obvious thing to do, when men outnumber women on line. This site pushes women that were looking for cuddles, in to selling themselves. I find this aspect of the site immoral. You encourage women to join a site for some mutual affection, then steer them in to selling themselves! This makes the site owner effectively a pimp, by encouraging this kind of behaviour. While I dont think charging is moral, prostitution is legal where I live in the UK, so I cannot criticise it from a legal perspective. I think people in other parts of the world need to be careful though, charging to meet men in private, could be viewed as illegal prostitution by certain governments, including many US states.
    I would add though that I am not anti prostitution. Prostitution websites do what they say on the label, which is fine if that is what you want. I dont like they way this site encourages mutual affection, then steers women towards monetary gain / prostitution.

This discussion has been locked.