Cuddling experiences?

Since we are almost into, entering the last month of the year, have you enjoyed cuddling so far? Do you find yourself having more questions then answers? Also, has cuddling been the experience you expected?!

Comments

• With every new cuddle, I meet an amazing woman with whom I have a really enjoyable time and great conversation. That in turn just feeds my horrible cuddle addiction.

So, it's a mixed bag.

• I always enjoy it, I am looking forward to getting off work today so I can engage in said activity.

I don't have any new questions, but I have gained answers.

I don't feel I had any expectations, and I don't think anything has been too surprising.

• have you enjoyed cuddling so far? Yes.
    Do you find yourself having more questions than answers? I have no questions nor answers.
    Also, has cuddling been the experience you expected?! Yes and no

• I'd say a booking or two wasn't all I expected. A good question is, how to choose the better option?

• Cuddling is going far better than I could have expected. Every cuddle is different, yet they are all somehow totally perfect, differing experiences with excellent conversation and good chemistry. I never get bored, I never watch the clock, and I truly enjoy it. I've had some great laughs this year as well. Grateful for the good times and always looking forward to more.

• I really have enjoyed cuddling and so thankful for finding this site. I have met amazing people that I normally would have never gotten the chance to meet and had amazing cuddles. I love how everyone is different and amazing in their own way. I have learned so much and thankful for the amazing connections. I can be a bit quirky and shy at meeting people, but touch is so important to me and I went through a really difficult abusive relationship so dating was hurting more than helping so this site as really been meaningful and helpful to me. I am also so grateful for the forums and the lovely messages I have received.

• I’ve been extremely fortunate-every session has had tremendous therapeutic benefits for me. The oxytocin effect is genuine.

• Cuddling people through this website has been the weirdest and craziest time of my life (as someone who has been thrice hospitalized for psychosis that is saying something). The sheer variety of people I've met is one thing, not to mention all the emotions and parts of myself I've gotten to meet as well.

I reflect on doing this for three years +/- with wonder and awe. Humans are strange vibrant creatures. I am grateful for the opportunity.

I have loved it all. Except for the clients that were terrifying. That was just scary and I did not love that.

• All awesome cuddles

• I am thankful for the site. Especially this year. It has really help comfort me.

• Yes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ I have most definitely enjoyed all of the cuddles πŸ€— I’ve had this year and I am even more excited for all of the new cuddle experiences to come within the next year, I just leave a cuddle experience feeling rejuvenated and delighted to have helped someone else emotionally. Cuddling has exceeded my initial expectation of what it would be or feel like within the cuddle community and I am happy to have found C.C. to continue to spread all of the support and joys of platonic cuddling ☺️ !!!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone πŸ€— ~