Anyone else have a stuffed animal that they cuddle with?

[Deleted User]Emerald20772 (deleted user)

This is my orca Bubbles.

Comments

• I have a stuffed mimikyu lol.

• Yes, unfortunately one of my favorites is human sized and literally stands at my own height of 5”5 so when cuddling with anyone they have to cuddle my dog too 🐢 !!!

But very comfy to lean against πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone πŸ€— ~

• The trifecta πŸ˜©πŸ’• Lambie Lambo and Pipsqueak

• As a side sleeper I need something to throw an arm around. I graduated to a body pillow, but will admit even as an adult man to cuddling with a stuffy from time to time. I had all my childhood β€˜aminals’ properly saved and stored probably into my 30s but wife had me throw them out. πŸ₯Ί

• I have a bunch if teddies and such but never cuddled with them... have a cabbage patch doll floating around somewhere from long time ago too, not sure where it is...

• edited December 2023

I love stuffed animals, and have tons in storage. Here at the house, I have maybe seven or eight. But I mostly snuggle with my boyfriend or my heated blanket these days, I'll be honest. πŸ˜„

@NickWk That is absolutely horrible. πŸ«‚ I had to check your profile...thank God you appear to mean ex-wife. I'm speechless, that is just heartless and wrong.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• My dragon Indica!!

• Yep ~ My baby axolotl...

• I have a legion of stuffies I cuddle with/use as pillows πŸ˜‚ It started with a Totoro stuffed animal I randomly got as a gift when I was ill and has since snowballed and I love it. 😍

• At my own risk ... not be a party proper. I wasn't mentally ready for the imagery of this post.. No joke, my brain literally shut down and I closed the page at first glance.

My rational mind finds the stuff animals cute..
    However, I can also see myself attacking a stuffed animal as a form of self defense if i slept with one! Less rational part of me , questions their seemingly innocentvglass eyes. Yes, definitely a me issue!.

I have a love and questioning relationship with huge stuffed animals. I do like their size & squishness. I long to win them at arcades but also mentally calculate who could take whom out first, if we are alone for too long.

All to say, I'm somewhat a teesy bitsy tad scared of stuffed animals.

• I got my little collection that I have here at the house together for a group photo. The majority are in storage.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! β˜ƒοΈ

• I sleep with a Moon Pal weighted stuffed animal. I like something to hold onto and I would love a weighted blanket, but I read they're a suffocation hazard for small children... I don't have one of those but I do have a cat.

• Awww... so much cuteness! Does stuffed pillow count lol? πŸ€—

• It's been quite a while since I let myself buy a big stuffed animal, but in the Disney delivery today, thanks to my Disney points, I also received this sweetest of Lady and the Tramp stuffed animals! She has a puppy vibe going on, and she is sooooo soft, squishy, and chubby! I love how ruffly her ears are. Just precious! 🐢😌

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! β˜ƒοΈ

• No. As a kid I would have a ton of them on me when I slept. I thought they would protect me from the boogeman or ghosts or whatever. Now, I don't use them. My mom also threw them out by the time I was in high school to show me that I can be safe without them. So I feel like I they were used for scary times in my past so I avoid them now as my way not to be scared at night again. Idk... just what I do. :anguished:

• Not usually but my step mom got me and my baby brother teddy bears with our tickets to a lights festival. It was so sweet of her (especially since she’s not married to my dad anymore) I had it on the bed with me while I was visiting them. I actually can’t remember the last time I’ve had like a really special moment before that. I know they existed. But the lights festival did include a sketch bathroom run in the dark near a forest and barbed wire fence… that’s a family bonding experience πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I seriously asked if there was a chance there would be a cotton mouth in there.

• edited February 28

Some new babies have been added to the flock! 🫨

The girlie avocado came from the prize area of a mini golf/arcade where my boyfriend took me on a surprise date. πŸ₯‘

The gray cat is Frankie, a Hugimals weighted stuffed animal my boyfriend got me for Christmas.

The turquoise catty-raccoon-like-creature is Vanessa, a Squishmallow my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day... And in getting the link, I've literally just found out what she is, WOW!!! She's a red panda! πŸ˜‚ I have wondered for so long...

The happy strawberry was a steal at $5 bucks from Wal-Mart! πŸ“

The little rainbow bear is Berry, and he's actually a teenie tiny backpack by Real Littles that I got at Target after wandering the toy aisles with my boyfriend for a delightfully long time.

The squooshie elephant baby is possibly going to be named Sloania, and I got her at our local excuse for a grocery store. She was tooting my name with her tiny little trunk, I mean look at it...

The itsy bitsy happy pineapple is actually a gift for my baby niece. 🍍 I got it for her in Hawaii, a week or so ago!

And the super soft donkey is Eli, an adorable Palm Pal.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• No, but one of my Pros carries a couple of them around with her.

• I have a lot, even some that are from my childhood. My brother is 80 and I have his original teddy bear. But almost all of them are tucked away, I have my kid’s favorites also. I don’t know how long I’ll hang onto all this stuff. I am too sentimental. Anyway here’s the ones on my bed…

• BTW they are all amazing cuddlers, and I’ve given them hundreds of karmas.

• edited February 28

Nope just these two

• @pmvines
    I’m jealous. I wish I could have those type also. But mine are lower maintenance at least

• My mushroom squishmallow!

I want the huge one from Costco that's a cupcake...

• edited February 28

@carrieanne one day you'll get the pup who deserves you

• I hope so!! But my life has to settle down & pull together before I can.

• edited February 28

I normally have a few but I pared down awhile back. Right now I just have these three

• @SungSherBear Squishmallows feel so amazing! The bigger the squishier! πŸ₯°

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Just my dog, as seen in my profile pic πŸ₯°