Artwork

2»

Comments

• @PeopleLikeUs ~ Are those all yours??

• I just made another egg. I let go of my perfectionism this time.

• edited April 2022

Great display of art everyone!

I made this recently on a canvas.

• edited April 2022

@quixotic_life I wish. In order of posting they're Carli (Not available publicly), Aaron Kraten and Jean Smith. The last two are available to the public and very reasonable. I do own them though.

• @Babichev I was literally just thinking about asking if you had more Easter art for us. 😂

• So many new pieces ! ~
    Love how quick this is growing
    Keep up the good work everyone !

• edited April 2022

The first picture is from a hike. Thought that tree had a really good knot in it or whatever that is.

The second picture was sold for $400,000 during an art Basel show in Miami. It was really cool in person very big.

The 3rd pic is a bus painted By a group of people that live on the bus and go from town to town.

And the 4th picture is Kevin ABosch NFT Which I have the pleasure of owning.

• @Babichev @nishbops I love those eggs and I love that ocean picture Very creative. How did you make those eggs? And I’m interested in how you did that painting when I look up clothes it looks like clay?

• Is it just my imagination, but it seems like whenever I leave a comment that it seems like no one comments after me. Don’t feel need to comment about my pictures or my post I’m just putting my two cents in like everyone else no need to comment on it, just keep posting. It’s like I scare everyone off. Lol

• @KozyKim its not your imagination. "We" had a meeting 😆😆😆

• edited April 2022

Ha ha that’s funny Mike, I might almost believe that!!

• you guys are seriously amazing :o

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited April 2022

Was reorganising some things and found a few epoxy resin coasters I made a while back.

• Here's a series I did for a drawing class! I chose a theme of "beauty standards". I wanted to show flexibility in my style and use of materials, and I think I succeeded!

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Pretty great @cozykuma ! and yeah, big variety in styles, amazing. For reason the 3rd one reminds me of the plot of 2004's Catwoman which is never something anyone should be reminded of but it's not the fault of the art or artist.

• Hello everyone,
    I’m a so-cal based fashion designer and artist. Here’s one of my most recent photos.
    :)

• @babebaybay That’s really unique and different I would love to see your clothes. Do you have a website?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

This is one I did today with watercolor brush pens on watercolor paper. It's supposed to be Elon Musk, but since it looks nothing like him, I'm calling it "Just Some Dude" inspired by Elon Musk.

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

@Moxytocin I actually thought it was Elon Musk before I read your text.

• It would’ve looked like Musk but you forgot the bong.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)
    edited April 2022

Deleted my inappropriate bong artwork.

• @cozykuma that art work is great stuff !
    I really like the darker stuff, very good work, the eyes in the mask of the woman remind me of the Full metal alchemist anime 🤣

• This is some of the few pieces of art I found and saved that are all eyeball related .. I'm sure I have more somewhere lol

• This thread has such insanely cool and varied art, I had to revive it upon receiving my very first Disney Thomas Kinkade canvas!! squeak 🎨 🖼

I never thought I would own one of these, but I used to use a Disney credit card so I had a ton of points racked up...since it doesn't seem I'll be heading to Disneyland anytime soon, I went ahead and spoiled myself, since my points have finally begun expiring. ⌛️

Meet Bambi! It's so gorgeous, I'm gonna die! And so perfect, since we currently live in the mountains and are regularly visited by a herd of deer. 🤎🦌🌈

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️