⛓️‍💥 Missed Connections 👻

Hey cuddle bugs! 🐞

Did you ever have a buddy on here who deleted, seemed to permanently deactivate, got banned (hopefully for an innocuous reason), or just stopped signing in?

Did you ever mean to send someone nice on the message board a PM, but when you finally got around to it, you realized they were no longer on the site?

Did you ever mean to connect with someone, but you forgot to take note of their profile, they moved, changed their username, or you otherwise lost track of them?

This is the spot for Missed Connections! Say what you wanted to say, or reminisce about who you miss. 🫂 Maybe they'll see your message, maybe they never will, but feel free to send it out into the universe, if you like.

Love to you cuddle peeps, old and new...those still hanging out, and those who have gone the way of the buffalo! 🦬

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

Comments

• BTown / Mman will always be a legend. I adore you, sweet friend! Your tenacity inspires me. Your jokes and puns were unmatched.

@cuddles_ndream I've been trying to reach you about your cats' extended warranty. 😼 Our premium plan covers chicken burritos and cat backpacks. 🌯 I'm coming to New York and I want to see you, FFS!! 🌌

GoodRightHook, your sweet spirit made an impression on me, and had Covid not been in our way, I would have driven hours to cuddle you, dearest sir. I wish you hadn't left. 🫂

@RustyTheNurse I for serious care about you, dude! Wish you would sign back in, I still think about you now and then. 🤗

@DaringSprinter You're back and I'm so stoked to be able to say that instead of that I miss you! You always made me think deeply, and I thank you for that. 😊

@2189114rs I saw your profile last night and was so drawn to everything you said about deep conversation and meaningful connection...it mirrored much of what's in my own profile, and I had a PM open to write you a long message, but today I found that you had deleted. 🥺

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Too many to count! this forum is very transient at times!

• I met three extremely sweet ladies over the summer and now they've deactivated. I miss @FoodieNFashion and @NoelleSnuggles both from the Philadelphia area. These two ladies were excellent cuddlers and pleasant to talk to. A third person is @aphelion. This young lady surprised me when I cuddled with her. She is like 27 and she is the youngest cuddler for me who could still hold a good conversation. Being 65 myself, I usually relate better to cuddlers my own age. This young lady did a great job listening to me, remembering things I told her, and getting me to open up because I'm usually very quiet. I'd love to connect with them again if the universe allows it.

• I miss the people on here that I got to meet in person at the meet & greets but I am so far away from. Virtual hugs incoming.

• edited December 2023

There are people who I have wanted to meet and haven’t been able to connect with and hopefully we will be able to sometime in the future. All one can do is hope that the desire to meet is mutual enough to make it happen. If we are meant to cross paths then we will .

• edited December 2023

There are so many I miss I don't know where to begin after over 5 years on here.....

You see them come and go after a while.

And....

I know I'm not the only one with these sentiments.

Sometimes under a new username

Sometimes just reactivating their previous account.

Sometimes, they're just gone into the ether of life.

People never talk about the genuine connections, so let's be honest in my thoughts. Frankly, I've made so many unique relationships with individuals, clients or otherwise. That these people have created a slight social hole in my understanding of the world around me, when I never see or hear from them again is STILL a blessing and always an acute lesson on mans construction of time.

But that is, and always will be, your right as a human being to choose what is best in the present, for you. Your time is the only thing that we can't take back.

If you see this, I miss you.

And thank you for being that person, even once, I got to really know and experience in a subtle way.

• @SunsetSnuggles Btown/Mman is a legend. I miss his one liners.

• I echo @CharlieBear 's sentiments. I've made some great connections at meetups, and I'm richer for it. A couple of you have posted on this thread, and I'm sending hugs your way!

• This one cuddler who came to Portland from Ohio. We cuddled in a Fancy Hotel room in the ritzier part of Portland while I lived in that area. Great guy with an awesome sense of humor. Forgot his username and he has deleted his account. He went by Remy. We watched The View and Joker.

• It’s interesting to see this post today because it was the topic of conversation just yesterday on a radio station I listen to. The hosts were talking about a section on Craigslist called Missed Connections (by City), I’d never heard of that, thought it was a good idea though. One would need to be lucky for it to work. The last time I was on Craigslist was to sell a table. There’s also a Subreddit for that maybe?
    On CC, there’ve been some I’ve missed, but then they returned and I was happy to see their names pop up again.

• I had quite a few long conversations going with @Concordiaesque and then I logged on one day to her saying the site was taking too much of her time and then sadly the profile was deleted.

Oh and @LittleAmazon and @Foxylady moved on from cuddling I suppose and deactivated their profiles.

• edited December 2023

Nope, no missed connections here, not me. Missing a connection might indicate an emotional attachment of friendship, maybe even love and devotion that no words can possibly express; this site trains me to avoid that deep meaningful connection that transcends space and time which absence of causes ones self to feel a lack of oxygen in the room leading to the feeling of suffocation and cardiovascular impairment. Isnt that platonic? When someone just wants to cuddle you, not to love you, not to engage in a relationship, no strings attached. She just cuddles to satisfy whatever the reason is, then leave (maybe forever) and/or come again and again whenever she feels like it; isnt that platonic? If she doesnt want to be found, no sense in fanning the flames. Uses me for cuddling, then leaves and Im ok with that because shes not trying to court me (idt), she just wants something to cuddle (hence - therapeutic; not romantic). Why then did a previous cuddler keep texting me pics 🤔

Edit: that being said, it would make my day to have cuddle partners come back only because they want to though and not coerced for monetary gain. It would make me feel needed again.

• @carrieanne I can’t even believe Craigslist is still a thing. I tried selling things there from time to time. I remember that missed connections though, I posted there once a long, long time ago.

I was at a store when the power went out for a moment and the registers went down, the woman behind me just made some sarcastic remark that resonated with me and we struck up a conversation. We talked for 20 minutes and the line started moving, we let everyone pass and talked for another hour or more. I am NOT the type of person that can just open up with a complete stranger but it was like talking to a friend, nudging, touching each others arms, just so close if felt like we knew each other forever. So close in fact I didn’t even think to ask her name. I made that post online and waited, watching my email for days for a sign she saw it. Days went by and I lost hope. Of course she never saw it, but I tell you who did… apparently I had some family in Africa that died and left a lot of money. All I had to do was send them like $10,000 for lawyers or whatnot to collect the inheritance. I wonder if they felt the same about me never answering them.

• @pyramuz was the best cuddler I've ever connected with on this site, but she deactivated a while ago now. Shame. Cuddling to System Of A Down was an experience.

• I miss @Sonshine73, an older lady who was respectful and warm. She went on vacation for her birthday and never resurfaced. If anyone knows what happened to her, pls msg me.

• I would like to reconnect with @SCityCuddler
    We went sky diving together last year but she deactivated a month or so afterwards.

• Had a quick chat with a guy near me once. Didn't seem like he wanted to cuddle but I could tell he was not in a good place. A few months later he messaged me hinting about a cuddle. A few hrs later he said he had a bad experience here and deleted his account. Due to flying from BWI to Salt Lake city and then a 4 hr drive through Utah I missed both messages. I hope he is doing well.

• @NickWk omg thanks for sharing that memory! I’m sorry you couldn’t make that connection but congrats on that big inheritance!! 😱

• This whole thread makes me happy. Thanks for the dopamine!

• I've been browsing who's in my area, and apparently she who was my hypothetical second choice when I saw my first pro, apparently had her account banned? Makes me wonder whether I dodged a bullet or she lost her account on some type of regulatory/technicality thing and I still could have had great cuddles.

• @AllAboutSoul was somewhat active on the forum so when she was banned, I was shocked

• edited December 2023

@tarasloth is my homie . We finally connected in Houston after she left the site and I'm the proud owner of some of her art. Had a missed opportunity to reconnect when she messaged out of the blue to tell me she was flying in to Atlanta to see Run the Jewels and had an extra ticket but I was already out of town elsewhere on that day.

Also @fireandblue who was the first person i befriended from the site some close to 9 yrs ago and left due to some very bad experiences remains to this day one of my besties when we do get to chat but that's few and far between now.

And @squeakytoy is still one of my favorite people to have been a mod.and that's no offense to the other mods but I adored her and adore her still.

• edited December 2023

Not all are gone from the site, some are just far away but I really miss:

@dharma
    @CuddlyKitKat
    @girlfromsd
    @tachoudh
    @Attica_Finch

They were legendary.

• I miss all my former identities and accounts. I’m looking at you in particular @BannedOnTheRun.

• @Lovelight @umoja I had some good vibes with these users and they kinda disappeared. Hope they're well. Need I bring up @btown and @mman again? he's the king of one liners and dad jokes.

I am very glad to have connected with @achetocuddle , @CuddleDuncan , and @SunsetSnuggles and quite a few more. You're the goats ! and another Mt. Rushmore favorite : @Cuddle_RN .

• @BoomerSpooner she will leave us too soon. We will never experience the 3k cuddle.

• @jplemmon I was curious about her layaway plan.

• I really like this thread idea and the sentiment behind it.

I miss you @Belllynn and I hope you are doing well in life. You were my first cuddle buddy and the impression you left still lives in mind as if it had happened just days ago. I still visit your profile from time to time in hopes to see that you've decided to reactivate your account.

We met during my trip along the northeastern States. It was a really rainy night in Maine, it had been raining nonstop all day but you still came over. I sometimes still think you were an angel that came down to earth to bless the start of my little adventure through that side of the US. Your laugh, your stories, your energy, your radiant personality, your chocolate chip cookies.. THANK YOU so much for having taken the time to bake them and being so nice to bring me some!

I know you mentioned I was your first cuddle session, and I truly do hope you stopped and decided to deactivate your account for some innocent or trivial reason and not because of a bad experience you had cuddling others. If you ever happen to read this, know that you are forever in my thoughts and I wish you the best in life, take care.