2ยป

Comments

• @RedFox16 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ˆ

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

๐ŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! โ˜ƒ๏ธ

• Hugs to you @Bear. ๐Ÿค—

• ๐Ÿ˜

• Not saying everyone should feel this way when it comes to divorce. Not saying that at all here!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

I'm just saying that this is how I FELT about MY DIVORCE being finalized many years ago. ๐Ÿ˜

• No I didn't smear blue colored war paint on my face, sprinting on horseback through my neighborhood screaming "FREEDOM!" once the good news happened.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Hmmm...๐Ÿค”

Now that I think about it now, why didn't I do that? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

• honestly @Katota , I too am wondering why you didn't do that.

• Love all this! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Dating myself has been the best thing I've ever done. I love doing whatever I want for myself and my kids with nobody changing it. Plus, I really love sleeping across the bed alone. Cuddles are great, but then ya got to gooooo.... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• I love being single (it's been 2.5 years so far) and don't know that I'll ever want a long term relationship again. It's really hard to imagine sharing my home with someone (other than my child) at this point.

Do I get lonely? Sure. I'd like to date more, casually at least. And I don't mean "casually" as in one night stands or arrangements focused solely on sex. I'd like to have more people to go out to dinner with, see a concert, attend a special event, whatever. And yeah, maybe some time in the bedroom too, but that's not my primary focus.

I'm in the middle of a 2-month break from the dating apps. I'll get back on 2024 and try and be a little more focused on what I want, as opposed to trying to cast a wide net and interacting with people who have goals different from mine. That wastes their time and my time, and not going to do it anymore.

And of course, very appreciative for CC and the cuddlers I've met here, who help to alleviate the loneliness!

• @Katota I didn't spread blue paint on my face but I did have a party. I have regretted my divorce in anyway since.

• @Katota good for you! It irks me, but I guess people be judging all the time like something must be wrong with me!
    I am good, trust me

• I don't do dating apps anymore or even try to date. Nobody will choose a socially awkward person over somebody who is more normal. It took awhile for me to realize that.

I joined this site after being intrigued by professional cuddling since I was never able to get any physical touch from anybody other than my parents.

• edited January 15

Nobody will choose a socially awkward person over somebody who is more normal. @Mike403

Awww, I wouldn't say NOBODY. I definitely have had my monster matches where women have derided me and called me all sorts of names simply because "I talk weird." But I have found a significant minority that find my eccentricities amusing. What worked for me was to literally stop listening to anyone giving me dating profile advice, lean into my quarks and be very poignant on what I am looking for in a relationship. I feel the uniqueness of my profile invokes a little intrigue from prospective partners, but I digress.

I definitely understand the disdain for online dating though. I only got back on it recently because Cuddle Comfort recharged my intimacy batteries so I could stay confident in myself and my relationship needs. It is very hard though and the entire industry is rather exploitative of lonely men. :frown:

At the end of the day, what works for you is the only thing that matters. I won't fault you for any decision you make, but just want you to know there are plenty of women in the dating pool who understand, and even have frankly, social awkwardness. :)

• I prefer plural hoods

• Like the idea of rolling over for a cuddle.

I have too many pillows around to make rolling of the bed an easy task. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Also, after a terrible fall, I still use a bed rail. No longer is essential. Helps getting up after bad morning stiffness. Added benefit is using to wedge pillows.

• edited January 16

Kinda like this huh? @Mike403 This is what happens whenever I'm nuts enough to venture onto a dating site too...

• edited January 16

• Single-hood sucks. I like belonging to somebody.

I'm just like a cute little puppy, in that way.

• edited January 16

I mean, puppies are awesome @TxTom ! Especially the cute ones! Not sure if there are non-cute ones tho ๐Ÿค”

But yes....I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• @RedFox16 - Yes. They're all cute. Even this one:

• Gee, thanks @Mike403
    I compared you to Einstein.
    You compare me to a disfigured Yoda.

That's what I get for being nice and supportive.

• It appears the majority of enthusiasts show their relationship status and majority of pros hide their relationship status just from the profiles Ive browsed. Just think its interesting.

• @CelestialTouch - I thought I saw somebody say that if somebody is a "pro", it automatically hides their relationship status. Not sure the reason for that.

• @Mike403 Oh i see, learn something everyday :)