Β«1

Comments

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

I don't bother rolling

• Right there with ya girl

• Hey, even when you and your boyfriend live together, sometimes you wake up and hear water, freak out that the washer sprung a leak overnight or the pipes burst in the snowstorm, and you frantically reach over to shake him awake, only to realize you're alone in bed...and the sound of the water is him taking a shower.

😐

...I wouldn't know this from personal experience, of course.

...And it definitely didn't happen this morning, of course.

😐😐

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• I guess this is a good reason for me to keep sleeping in a twin bed until I have someone to sleep next to. πŸ˜‚

• So the scenario is rolling over in the night to cuddle with my lady. There would be so many things to be thankful for in that scenario.
    1. Thankful for having a lady who would welcome a cuddle in the middle of the night.
    2. Thankful for having a lady who was affectionate enough to cuddle.
    3. Thankful for having a lady that would put up with me.
    4. Thankful for having a lady that I could put up with.
    5. Thankful for having a home with a bed where we could feel comfortable cuddling.
    6. Thankful for being alive and healthy enough to appreciate cuddling.

Yup, would be nice πŸ«‚

• Same.

Though it wouldn't be rolling off the bed, it'd be rolling into an annoyingly placed desk 😣

• edited December 2023

I can definitely relate. But, as much as I love cuddling, I also really love being able to starfish across my bed at will! I can also get out of bed, turn on a light, or leave the tv on all night without disturbing anyone else!

To quote a t-shirt I just bought, β€œI’m not antisocial, I’m pro-solitude!” πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

• It feels sad doesn’t it… this time of year is bittersweet. It’s been many years since I have been single and alone like this. It feels like I’m the only one in the world, but I’m sure I’m not.

Even though other times I think I’m blessed as the world is an opportunity. I just wish I have the energy for it but I always seem down recently and I really do think it’s the lack of cuddles and touch and the warmth of a loving being, with you, for you, you for them, they appreciating it and appreciating you for it, that is needed. I think it’s especially harder for people who may have once upon a time always been a superstar and the life of the party and had so much choice when younger (just going out and meet someone was so easy I never ever felt the anxiety around it) or been in happy relationships in the past, but both seem gone. With age your body starts to tell you things and lies such as you have no energy to go out and try to date and it’s hard to get round that thought, especially in winter. I’m only shy of 45 but feels like I’m 75 some days I don’t know why. Perhaps it’s loneliness, or perhaps the feeling of lack of doing something worthy or being appreciated by someone else. Sadly also lost my dog this year and also broke up with my long term girlfriend who so lost 2 lives in a year.

I mean this site seems good and may address some of the things we need. I have yet to meet anyone yet, but in reality, seems you can either take your time and build and make platonic friends which I’m now attempting to do, or just book a pro, but so far, a couple of pros in contact with me who are local ish, but want me to come to them as a first session, and one who is literally overpricing her value considerably. As I can host myself I would probably feel far more comfort meeting and cuddling in my own known surroundings and space, and cuddling up on my own sofa or bed at least until I feel more confidence. I wonder if any other guys (or girls) feel this way?

Anyway, I wish you all a very merry Xmas. If you are single and live north of the river in london or nearby, I’m happy to be a friend and talk it all through helping eachother mutually with someone likeminded and also empathetic like me hehehe.

• Robin Williams’ perspective on loneliness…

• @DaveTheBrit at least you have something to keep you off the floor

• edited December 2023

@mariacoss39 sad but true! πŸ˜…πŸ˜” also this 🫀

• @warm_embrace πŸ˜„ Love that!

@Dozwold Thank you for sharing so deeply. πŸ«‚ I'm sorry to hear about your dog, as well. When searching in your area, you can select only those who choose Guest, under "Cuddle Place". Uncheck Host and Public. This way, you'll only contact those willing to come to you.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @RedFox16 Ha! Good one too!

• edited December 2023

Remember I WAS married once, only once!☝️😊

• edited December 2023

This stems from all the folks who have said to me throughout the years:
    "I can't believe that you're single, Katota?!"

Or "How are you still single?"

Like a "being in a relationship" is the only way to define me as a person. πŸ™„πŸ˜

• edited December 2023

Yes this ALL ^ can be done and is possible!πŸ‘

• @mariacoss39 I feel ya! HahahaπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’―

• edited December 2023

Ohh, this one got all up inside my "mental mind", ya know?πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€―

In the end, I was all like ...AH HA! πŸ˜πŸ‘

• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Omgosh. @Katota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are cracking me up out here!! LITERALLY laughing out loud. β™₯️

I love it.

Of course there’s also THIS!!! At least…. It matters to ME!!

πŸ˜‚
    πŸ˜‚
    πŸ˜‚

Ok ok ok JUST KIDDING it’s THIS!!!

• @sillysassy Lovin it!😁🀩

High 🀚

• edited December 2023

@Katota You reminded me of a piece by my favorite poet... Love to you single girlies and guys, out there - listen through the end! πŸ€—πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ«‚πŸ€—

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0GGhrlODv3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! β˜ƒοΈ

• @Katota You are hilarious and correct. Enjoy all your posts.

• @achetocuddle Thank you!😁

• @Katota right right! I hear that one about "how is it that you are single" all day, every day LOL

• @Katota I get asked that a lot too. Why are you single? You’re such a nice guy. I can’t believe you’re single.

This has been a rough holiday season in particular.

• edited December 2023

@Bear @mariacoss39 So annoying being asked that...Gonna start replying back with "It's my superpower, what's yours?" 😊

• @Bear Sucks right? Sometimes it feels like we're just not wired for it. I'm the same way, nice but timid when it comes to relationships for some reason. Just never got started with that.

• edited December 2023

I love being single and having my own space. Spend the night company is great but I'm truthfully not my best in the morning. I'm usually sore , gassy, quiet, and incoherent until I've had coffee and quiet time. Plus I've been told I'm a mattress hog and have been known to snore from time to time. So spend the night cuddles are on an at your own risk basis .