Who else loves having their hair played with, back rubbed/scratched while cuddling?

[Deleted User]Emerald20772 (deleted user)

I love all of those things because they feel so good, especially when done softly and lightly. It puts me to sleep (in a good way, of course 😁).

Β«1

Comments

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

Ngl that'd actually be nice

• Back scratches are my favorite thing in the world, though I mostly get them from my boyfriend. I'm not very comfortable asking cuddlers for that.

Having my hair played with depends on the person. A lot of guys just rats nest your hair... Only a few know how to play with it in a gentle way that doesn't wreck it and feels incredibly soothing. Those that do... 😌🫠🌟

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• edited December 2023

When I was involved in massage therapy, I would rather only a trained ethical massage therapist (not masseuse) do it, not a cuddle partner. I dont mind light caressing though, just not massage.

• I enjoy doing those things for my cuddle partner. I also like when she shows she appreciates it with non-verbal means. I actually appreciate when my cuddle partner falls asleep (unless i'm paying for the session).

• πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈ

• edited December 2023

I love giving and receiving back scratches while cuddling! I'm in massage therapy school and people always love it when I scratch their backs or play with their hair while massaging the face and neck.

• @luxetouch When I was in massage school we had a seminar on how to systematically and rhythmically pull sections of hair over the entire scalp. It was fun watching the students vie for being the subject that day.

• I love giving and getting all of those! I think caressing someone's long natural hair is an amazing experience. As I have none, I just appreciate the scalp scratch/massage.

• Absolutely not no not that ahhhhh

• Count me right the hell in on that one!!! It's positively amazing 😍

• I enjoy both during a cuddle session. I’ve played with hair before and when I do it right it’s good for both of us. Occasionally, I accidentally pull instead of caress and that isn’t appreciated by the receiver. I’m trying to learn how to properly caress a woman’s hair.

• πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

LOVE all that! And love to do that for a cuddle buddy ☺️

• [Deleted User]4TheSnugs (deleted user)

I like to brush her hair

• I love back scratches so much. I puts me to sleep though. haha

• I am a big fan of receiving and giving of that.

• I love laying on the couch while being fed cake

• Having my hair played with is probably one of my most favorite things ever. I also won't ever complain about having someone rub my back. (Scratches tickle too much πŸ˜…)

Thanks to ADHD, it's a struggle for me to lay still so I'm almost always rubbing or scratching my cuddle partners arm, or back (or depending in who it is, running my fingers through their hair)

• [Deleted User]Lunk (deleted user)

It can be nice with the right person.

• I just love to having my hair played with and I enjoy giving a nice scalp massage. This can almost put me to sleep lol

• Those are some of my favorites! Giving and receiving. I cut my own hair these days, but sometimes I dream about getting my hair washed and cut just for the scalp massage.

• All those sounds great!!!!

@hey_nikky I had an ADHD cuddle partner and the sounds/squirming were quite adorable

• @4TheSnugs ADHDers can be quite entertaining
    I also tend to talk a lot as long as I'm comfortable and it's not a "quiet" session. πŸ˜…

@hey_nikky y’all are great

• I absolutely love head/neck scratches and my hair played with, it's heavenly

• Mmmmmm.

So so soothing. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Head and back scratches are amazing but my absolute kryptonite is if my cuddle partner runs her fingers through my beard. I used to keep it really short (about 1/4”) but over the past few months I have let it grow out to about 2.5”

One enthusiast I see regularly has a magic touch and enjoys playing with my beard - she makes the rest of the world disappear when she runs her fingers through it and lightly scratches.

• @JohnR1972 not gonna lie, a good beard stroke is my favorite. I find it insanely soothing to run my fingers through a man's beard.

@4TheSnugs why thank you 😝πŸ₯°