Why aren't there many male pro cuddlers?

I wonder why there's not many male Pro cuddlers. Is it that dudes are shy or there's just not much demand?

Comments

• @JayB5619 - Male pros will get no clients unless they're opening to cuddling other men.

• Not much demand.
    Also most male pros seem only willing to cuddle women which further reduces their demand

• I’m too shy

• You’re lucky to cuddle for free on this site, why would a woman pay you unless you’re very good looking

• edited December 2023

@ckmmm420 paying for cuddling based on someone’s looks is missing the point of this website.

• @ShaneSchrute - The point of this website is to cuddle. Enthusiasts are allowed to have preferences.

• Women can easily find someone to cuddle with. All they need to do is go out and talk to any random man, and they will agree. Men on the other hand, have to work hard and spend money because women only choose the top 5% of the most handsome men, while 95% of men can't get anything else. It's that simple folks. Men are always the losers in everything.

• @YiddishSqueeze - Women also get a lot of guys who are here for the wrong reasons. Most men don't have to deal with a woman acting like they are just here to cuddle then trying to push it into something more.

• @ShaneSchrute I wish that were the truth of it. That's the perfect world. Not what I've come to expect from people. I've had it go both ways in that respect. I've had people mid-cuddle say something positive about my appearance which can get pretty awkward quick. Then you have the few who tell you its awesome they think you're hideous because otherwise cuddling with you would be hard. Both have happened. Weird all around.
    @Mike403 allowed yes. Is it the heart of why we're supposed to be here? Questionable. P.S. I don't think I commented on Sage this morning. Adorable.
    @lonelytauros bring your forum self to the job. :)

• @Mike403 perhaps what you say is correct, but I'm just answering the question of this forum, regardless of the extra stuff you're adding to the conversation. Not many male pros... Why? Cause women can cuddle for free anywhere they want, therefore no need for male cuddlers.

• @stormydaycuddle - I was told that in a perfect world, men will be comfortable cuddling other men which I will probably never be comfortable with but I also don't want to feel shamed for it.

• @Mike403 Hmm... Doesn't sound perfect to me... Whoever said that has his own opinion of what perfection should be. You have to have your own opinion based on what feels right for you. Don't try to please others just to fit in the crowd. Start your own movement...

• Women be like, why pay a for a pro male cuddler when I can get paid and get free hugs from men that’s willing to give all this money. Must be great to get free hugs and money.

• @mike403 sorry if I hurt your feelers. I didn't say that. Not trying to shame you, promise.

I do believe that men should have the freedom to express platonic affection in whatever way they want to. But as a requirement for utopia... no. I think taking the stigma away from men getting physical affection that isn't based on sexual interaction is important.

• Side note: I was talking to a male pro on the site and when it was decided that we'd cuddle I offered to pay him as a change of pace. Which I would totally be okay doing but this guy decided to up his price for the session. My eyebrows shot up. It was twice what I charge which wouldn't have been bad (I charge on the lower end) but it moved up specifically because I said I'd pay.
    If I'm ever set to cuddle a male pro again I'll probably throw out the offer again.

• @YiddishSqueeze I hear what you're saying. It's true that I've only been here for a few days but I've barely even gotten any response from the pro cuddling ladies let alone the non pros plus it doesn't help that I'm an average looking dude hahaha :# . I guess I'll just have to be patient. That's the hand I was dealt thus so be it. I'm however encouraged by the positive stories I've come across. I'm happy to have discovered this community and all the positive people therein.

• I have known of 2 male pros personally and currently they are not pros anymore. Both were also past clients of mine so that is why I knew them personally. I also made sure they knew that I don't cuddle pros at all. Now they are back to just not being pros and being clients again. So male pros usually have less clients in general from what I hear.

• @JayB5619 Don't feel bad. Most women have it easy at first but once they turn 44 or so, they have it extremely harder than men do. As long as men work hard and make money and save it instead of giving it all freely to women, then when they are older, they can still get cuddles. Much can't be said the same about older women.

• edited December 2023

Removed content. [netrunner]

• @JayB5619 Once we are millionaires, we can meet up on a yacht and have double cuddles with some Miami female cuddlers! 😄

• @stormydaycuddle yeah that sounds awkward.

It’s a really clear line in my mind; I don’t pick my friends based on my attraction to them or how hot they are. That’s because those are platonic relationships. Just like cuddlers.

• edited December 2023

@YiddishSqueeze Edited to just say: That’s rude to bring age into it. I’m older than the age you stated and don’t have a problem getting cuddles.

• @CuddleHugs01234 Some people make exceptions. Congrats. Don't be naive though. Statistically speaking, it's true. Consider yourself lucky.

• @ShaneSchrute - If you're going to hire a pro on a site like this, you browse their photos because that's the first thing you see.. Naturally guys are going to click on the ones they find the most attractive.

• @Mike403 and that’s a good defining characteristic of the word “platonic” to you?

Do you look for the most attractive people to be your friends? Do you look for hot doctors? Does your mechanic need to be a 7 or better?

• @ShaneSchrute - The job of the mechanic is to fix my car. I'm not sure why you brought that in a comparison. They aren't getting into my personal space.

Friends are very different. You know more about them other than what they look like.

• @ShaneSchrute - My best friend whom I've known since preschool is a guy. No I wouldn't cuddle him.

• My best friend whom I've known since preschool is a guy. No I wouldn't cuddle him.

Then why is Elmo always asking for a hug?

• edited December 2023

Baiting, trolling, and whining in a single post. See ya in a week. [netrunner]