Women: if someone breaks community guidelines, why do some women not report it or place bad karma?

2Β»

Comments

• 🀣🀣🀣

• @JoyfulHeart Don't tag me again please.

Let's keep the focus on the topic and not any particular person or personal matter. Thank you.

• @JoyfulHeart posted: "They're on top of the front page very often."

Sure sign people are engaged by the topics he starts. 😊

For those of you who don't like them: Report them, and if the mods find them to break any rules, they'll take care of it. Otherwise, if you see it as trolling, follow the age-old advise...don't feed the troll....and consider leaving these threads to those of us who wish to have meaningful discussions on the matter.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! β˜ƒοΈ

• @SunsetSnuggles
    Do you just report everything you don’t like? Lol

• @Midnight01 Nope, I report stuff that breaks the rules. Those who make unnecessary or excessive reports would get a warning placed on their accounts.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @JoyfulHeart πŸ’― so true. 🀣🀣

And yes. They're a moderator. So mind your manners or we all may enjoy a temporary ban from the frivolous data crunching you seem to be so passionate about. Smh πŸ™„.

• I'll get the popcorn and beer.

• I'll get the popcorn and beer.

@Mike403 Can you pick up some chips too?

• And dip please

• πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm away from home, and I forgot my banhammer and my mod hat. Even if they were readily available, I have no inclination to use them on anyone here.

πŸ™‚

• I love Cuddle Confront

• @Sooson 🀣🀣🀣.

• @JoyfulHeart Does the mod hat protect you, or does it have laser beams to zap peeps with? If not, why not, and can we please get that on order? ⚑️

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited December 2023

It gives me no protection. I have all the vulnerabilities of other mortals. πŸ™‚

The only zapping done is in the interest of protecting the community.

• @Minestrone101

@JoyfulHeart Don't tag me again please.
    Let's keep the focus on the topic and not any particular person or personal matter. Thank you.

Might be best to learn who the Mods are for the site before you start trying to pick fights and get an attitude when you're being called out for being out of line. Because of your recent posts and the numerous flagged comments, see you in a week.

• @Sooson ”cuddle confront” 🀣🀣🀣

• Wow ~ What a fun little thread ride!!
    🎒🎑🎠πŸ₯³

• For Me, I am still getting started with my cuddling venture😊, so I have not had any bad touch cuddle experiences in person...Yet!😌

Though I have reported inappropriate behavior in my inboxes though.πŸ™„πŸ˜

Due to my being very picky and cautious when it comes to choosing cuddle partners that's likely WHY I haven't experienced anything inappropriate in person...Yet!πŸ˜‰

However, keep in mind that (as an enthusiast😊) I do REJECT MORE cuddle offers then I accept too.πŸ˜‰

Lol! πŸ˜† Plus, the multiple "disappearing acts" (there has been a lot of those with me tooπŸ˜†) from potential cuddlers has actually been more HELPFUL then harmful for ME to not have experienced bad or inappropriate cuddle experiences (in person) as well.😁

Disappearing acts=Less to Zero bad cuddle experiences. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Yeah, I can see the positive within the negative sometimes. Lol! HA!πŸ˜„πŸ˜

• @Katota I'm the same way. Due to being picky and cautious and some disappearing, etc. I have also avoided bad
    cuddles so far. I think we may share a brain or you may be my mental doppelganger, lol.