cuddling while gangly

I am a likely cuddler. I am very tall and skinny. I am like a praying mantis. How does my size affect cuddling?

Comments

• Hahaha this was too great of a post x)

I think size and appearence is the last thing to worry about when cuddling. Its all about love and acceptance and enjoying your time in a nonjugemental state ^~^
  • Thanks for the visual and smile! I don't think it affects cuddling in any way.
  •  I have to agree! I don't think the way someone looks really matters when cuddling. I think Brandie said it perfectly when she said "It's all about love and acceptance and enjoying your time in a nonjudgmental state."  Sending positive cuddles your way! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • I've been told by the people I've cuddled with that I'm very comfortable to cuddle with. I'm like you. Tall and skinny.

Its interesting to me because I hear from other people that its not as enjoyable to cuddle with my body type versus a bigger person. People have their different tastes and there is no reason I should force people to like me even if my experiences and feedback from those tell differently.
  • I agree with the others, gangly isn't a downfall for cuddles but a few bonuses... I'm rather short so I might ask you to get something down for me before you leave ;) also you can wrap around nicely. Get your cuddles :)
  • I'm a plus size gal, about 5'7 and a size 14 to 16. My SO is 6'0 and on the thin side. Our cuddles are AH-mazing. When he is the big spoon, the way he can wrap his arms around me and our knees bend together....<3 We call it the scoop because a spoon is a little straighter. I think that Brandi says it all. Acceptance and love in a non-judgmental state.
  • I think there's something cool about all the body shapes and you just have to figure out which cuddle positions work best.  its so fun trying out cuddle positions until you find ones that just work !    Good luck !!!  
  • Hate to say it but for me personally, I'd rather cuddle someone with curves than all points n edges, but thats just me, obviously there is someone for every body type, so even though I wouldnt necessarily cuddle you, there are lots of people who will, so just embrace (pun intended) your body type and put yourself out there to the people that like it.
  • [Deleted User]xdriver60 (deleted user)
    Tall and very skinny here, and older. I havent had any luck finding a cuddle friend here at all, but with past GFs and my X wife, they all seemed to be ok with my being rail thin. I was told that I am a good cuddlerer and I am "comfertble". Good luck in your search and have a great day.....