Nurturing Holiday Connections in the CuddleComfort Community πŸŒŸπŸ€—

Dear CuddleComfort Family,

As we enter the holiday season, I'm mindful that this time of year can be a bit isolating for some. πŸŽ„β€οΈ Our community, built on the foundations of platonic touch, connection and understanding, can provide solace during these moments.

Recognizing that many cuddlers may not be available during the holidays, I invite the community to share ideas on self-care and connection during this time. How do you navigate the holiday season when cuddlers might have limited availability?

Let's support one another by offering tips, virtual companionship suggestions, or any personal experiences that have brought comfort during the holidays. Our shared insights can make a positive impact on someone's season.

Wishing you all a season filled with warmth, understanding, and a sense of togetherness, even if from afar. πŸŒŸπŸ€—

Warm regards,
CuddleAngel333

Comments

• Awww... this is sweet!!

I think one thing we can all do is to include ourselves on our best wishes lists. Write a heartfelt letter to yourself about any victories from the past year/years, as well as anything you're hoping to accomplish over the coming year. Could be lofty, could be small, the idea is just to bring awareness to the light that could use a little stoking from within.
    When finished writing, fold it up, and if able, decorate an envelope and mail it to yourself.

Another something that I've had some fun with this season, is putting things on a "Just for me, Just because' wishlist on Amazon. Not to necessarily buy anything, but as a way to create mini dopamine hits here and there. And who knows, if someone ever asks what I'd like, I won't be stumped for ideas. This year I did actually get myself a few stocking stuffers from my list (because nobody asked and nobody has every really known me as well as I do), and dang it I wanted some cheap functional whimsy!!

Also, this year, my letter to myself is going to be done as a sort of chain letter for me, myself, and I to share, and it'll have a sort of open-ended fill in the blank portion for us to consider next year (since I'll be packing it away with my decorations, I think it'll be a nice little something to discover and reply to and to keep it going for myself).

Happy Holidays, Merry New Year, etc!!
    πŸ«‚πŸ’ŒπŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽŠβœ¨οΈ

• Those are beautiful ideas @quixotic_life! I just received a letter which I wrote to myself at a retreat several months ago. The participants had been asked to write them and the organizers would mail them at a random time in the future. When it arrived a few days back I had completely forgotten about it - what a surprise it was to receive it and read about the thought process I was going through when I wrote it! It was amazing.

• @RadiantHugs ~ That's such a lovely idea (someone else mailing it at some point)!
    Without a retreat/workshop/facilitator I'm not sure how that would work, but perhaps I could ask one of my lifeline connections to hold onto my letter until they sense I'd likely find benefit in receiving/reading it.

And an update: The personal elfing was a delightful success ~ Myself is beyond amused with what I got me!!
    πŸŽ„β˜•οΈπŸΏπŸ“–πŸ–ŠπŸƒ