How did you feel after hiring your first pro?

2»

Comments

• Shame about the OP. After my first cuddle session with a professional, I felt great, albeit my wallet was hurting a bit. It didn’t feel all that different from an enthusiast cuddle session except that the pro was more focused on me and there is a hard time out when your time is up that feels a bit artificial and abrupt.

• Re: the OP. I’ve really learned that some people behave very differently in person than they do online, in a public forum. And that goes both ways. Or “don’t judge a book by its cover”.

• I’ve hired one to see how the experience is. Not seen him yet. I’ll see how it’s different from a pro. :)
    I have another pro in mind that I was originally going to hire when I was brand new, but saw all the enthusiasts so I went that route.
    That route is going good, but I’ll see how the pro is. So if it’s great, I may hire the original pro I had in mind.

• My worry is if I'm gonna feel like it's not a real mutually enjoyed relationship

As a pro, I can say I do typically enjoy my sessions. If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing this. From what clients have told me, it's pretty obvious when someone is only in it for the money.

• edited January 27

What about people no pro would ever have as a client ? Surely some people can ask multiple pro people and get rejected by all of them ?

I have not hired any person . So I don't know what it is like . :)

• @SugarBiscuits There are some Pro's who specialize in those who are rejected by society. Bit of a triggering topic, but think people fresh out of jail on an offender's list...

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• Surely there must be people all pros avoid ? They view them as being creepy, weird , gross , or for whatever reason or reasons , don't like how they look or how they act . Something disturbing about them ? :)

• @SugarBiscuits Pros probably mainly care about 2 things: - hygiene and respect. Lacking any of these 2 things are a great way to isolate yourself from society, that includes seeing pros

• I had my first cuddle session with a professional on Sunday, 2 days ago. I STILL feel wonderful. I could NOT find anyone to touch me for a very long time. Years. That is what lead me to this service. It's EXACTLY what I needed. Someone to hold. Someone held me. For a looong time. 90 minute session. Way more than a hug. I needed more than hugs. I got it, here. With a professional!
    On my FIRST day with CC, I pinged 5 professionals. I have 4 cuddle sessions scheduled. That's 80%!!

My first session, we held hands, cuddled sitting on the couch, and then spooned on my bed. My professional commented that I was an ideal cuddler! On my first session!

I am SO HAPPY I found this service. Professionals are awesome!!!!

• @SugarBiscuits if there's one thing to be learned about humanity as a whole, it's that overgeneralization doesn't work. We come in so many, many varieties and for every possible trait there is someone who feels/is the same way and someone who finds it attractive. Even the traits the bulk of society may find distasteful or morally repugnant, there are people who find it their biggest turn on. So we are never as alone as we think we are, as there are people somewhere who identify with us and will absolutely find us attractive.

Now, whether those people are to be found here on this site and as professional cuddlers is another matter, but I think you'd find the number of people rejected by ALL pros incredibly small.

• @cuddlefaery That is so true; overgeneralization absolutely isn't the way to go at all in life. :)

@Expecting_Magic I am glad to read you had a great experience and found someone to fill that need in your life.

• @Expecting_Magic Good Pros Really Fill in that Gap!

Congrats ♥️

• I really enjoyed reading this. As a pro on here, my main goal is always to ensure that all clients feel cared for and relaxed. It's also a bonus when a cuddle partner wants to reciprocate. Example: Something like a lovely foot massage. 😌

• edited January 30

I am afraid that for some of us the only practical option is pro.
    Life is so busy and hardwork there is no luxury of time to make friends online. And the heart & soul needs healing than more depravity, bruises and judgement.
    If I feel the pro is not enjoying it I will not trouble them again.
    During the session I will offer to reciprocate if they want. If not that is fine too.

• As a pro, I can share only my personal experience so far - I absolutely love what I do! I think caring is one of my strongest personality traits, so it comes naturally and I feel that it’s a wonderful way to provide therapy. I hope everyone has similar experience. It shall be fulfilling and beneficial for both parties.