Cuddle Sutra or Snuggling?

Hey there! I'm new to this site, and I'm trying to get a feel for everything. Nice to meet you :+1: So I'm wondering how the average session goes with an experienced pro. Is it mostly snuggling, or doing various Cuddle Sutra techniques https://uonlgbt.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/1/12319249/35078612-the-cuddle-sutra.pdf . I just want to make sure I'm having the right understanding before I would take the plunge into this great community.

thank you =)

Comments

• Yes, it is mostly cuddling; however, proceed with caution before scheduling a session. Make sure the pro is willing to talk or meet before the session and that they have some kind of training or experience. I've heard a lot of horror stories from clients who met with cuddlers who were not what they advertised themselves as. Worst story: One of my clients got robbed as the cuddler brought a guy with her and made the client empty his bank account at an ATM. He never turned her in or reported it out of fear of retaliation. You just need to do your due diligence. However, I've been offering professional cuddling since 2016 and have done a lot of good in my community because of it. I hope you experience a transformative journey through the world of professional cuddling. Hugs!

• @JazzyPants wow sorry to hear that. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully I'll find someone good :)

• I had never seen this before but its pretty cool so i downloaded it. Thanks 😊

• @music8movies no problem brother!

• It's different with each and every Pro and enthusiast. Some utilize the positions in the Cuddle Sutra and cycle through them one by one. Others have never heard of it. Others have a list in their profile of positions they "offer". Most just go with the flow based on communication.

Some people just want to spoon, or even just hold hands and talk. Others do car cuddles or meet in movie theaters and the cuddles look different than they would in a bed or even on a couch.

The great thing is that it can and should be flexible to your interests, comfort levels, and boundaries, along with your cuddle partner's...and it can flex and grow each time, even with the same person.

Welcome and I hope you have a lovely journey! 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• 🏃‍♂️ Starter Pack Cuddle 🤗 FAQ’s… I dub “CC Forum University” free and full of great advice while being featured exclusively on CC.👇🔗
    Start here on section 1.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/4232/frequently-asked-questions/p1

Another Beautiful Quote …

"People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other."

• Martin Luther King Jr

Be sure to know your own boundaries, limitations and expectations of this platonic cuddling site. Also I feel your enthusiasm in your bio, but it reads more like to a dating site blurb IMO 🤗

You’ll hear lots of horror stories in the main threads about the professional cuddlers versus the enthusiasts. Do your safety checks and stay diligent.

They’re always a bad apple in every genre, so keep your wits about you and don’t set yourself up for failure to launch cuddles because the Enthusiast OR short lived Pro acct. scammer unsubstantiated stories on here.

Video calls , pictures in the chat and a pic in your bio will help in setting the tone of your cuddle journey.

I actually follow a flight attendants on tips and tricks on staying SAFE when traveling and I utilize these in hotel rooms and have cuddle sessions that are not in my own room or home.

I had to cancel a session a few days ago because of severe safety issues. As I got close to the area to park in nearby the hotel. There were about 30 cars in a two block radius that I saw that were broken into and then the only parking option I had was about a 30 car open air lot that had maybe 20 cars in it, and nearly all of them were broken into as well, so I just wasn’t comfortable , was very stressed out and had to cancel last minute and drive back to Oakland. Obviously the client was pretty upset and as was I.

Stay safe& cuddle 🤗 well.

Many things can go wrong in life that has nothing to do with your cuddle 🥰 but life does happen. Your capacity for emotional intelligence is definitely going to be something to hone.

• Hey @newcuddler2024 thanks so much for posting that link it is fantastic! I can’t believe it’s 130 pages but there’s some great stuff in there!

Funny enough, a number of the images that I have in my profile are the same that I saw there. I actually got those from another member here who gave me permission to use them. Spread the love. Best of luck to you on the site my friend.

• Thank you @MarkBPhx
    It’s a human process to each their own.

@JazzyPants That is awful this happened to your client. Be safe, always and well cuddled. It does highlight on both sides that this has a weighted propensity to turn in a not good way. Plus the ramifications of it. But report it and even with local PD he could have remaining anonymous considering the nature of it. I can see why it’s hard to do but could make others safe. It’s a catch 22 for sure.

• Cuddle Sutra or Snuggling?

Sutra sounds too cerebral, for me---too much thinking and concentrating and questions and whatnot.

I'll just take a helping of some dumb, good old-fashioned snuggling, thank you very much.

• @SunsetSnuggles thanks!

@SunshineHug thanks for sharing your perspective

@WestsideMarc No problem brother! Yeah I've seen pages from the book a few times on here haha. I found it a couple days ago when I looking into what cuddling was as my initial thoughts were mainly snuggling. Who knew there was whole books on it. It was very cool to find out.

@TxTom lol can't beat the classics

• It depends on the cuddler really I have the cuddle sutra and I made it into a fun game to encourage new and senior cuddler to try new positions some people like it some people don’t, but mostly I just go with the flow

• @MySweetcuddles that sounds like a smart idea actually =) Thanks for sharing