impasta

would you judge me for eating some cheese ravioli for breakfast; why or why not?

Comments

• "judge not less you be judged" - The big JC

I tend to have a banana and gruel for breakfast so I can't fault someone having cheese ravioli.

• No judgment. It does have some protein. :)

• [Deleted User]CuddlingCupid (deleted user)

People eat cereal for dinner. Have your ravioli and enjoy. If it makes you happy, you deserve it. Happy Monday!!!

• Depends if itโ€™s homemade or Chef Boyardee

• edited January 8

Cheese ravioli is an excellent breakfast. Glorified bread and milk. Dairy and starch. Ticking a lot of dietary and breakfast tradition boxes there.

I wouldn't judge anybody for any breakfast - frankly I haven't got the energy - but if you wanted to try and get me to judge you I would suggest .... mmmmm .... I dunno, raw broccoli? Low protein, low complex carbohydrate.

• People eat something other than coffee for breakfast?

• "Breakfast food" is just a concept. If cheese ravioli for breakfast is what works for you, do your thing. ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ

• Once upon a time, Cold Pizza was always a welcome choice.

These days, 3 times a week, its plain, nonfat, Greek yogurt topped with blueberries and uncooked oatmeal. I enjoy unstructured grazing so I will usually follow up with with an apple and/or citrus of the day. Typically I alternate days with unsalted, mixed nuts, seasonal fruit and a banana.
    Now and then, my inner freak gets free and and it's sardines with peanut butter, celery sticks.
    TMI? Lol....

• I usually just go from cereal or bacon and eggs, then an orange later on.

@lonelytauros it is premade, but it's buitoni

• Yes. And the judgement would be โ€œthatโ€™s awesome!โ€

• Breakfast is defined i believe by the time of day, or is suppose when you break your fast. I don't believe it has anything to do with the type of food.

• Count Chocula

• I remember on a trip to Bali, we stayed at a 4 star resort called Nusa Dua and the breakfast buffets were so amazing. It featured breakfast goods from several different parts of the world and I tried almost all of them!! Lots of of rice and seafood in the Japanese section, so cheese ravioli doesn't sound odd at all for breakfast. I did not care for the type of sausages used in the bangers and mash though.

• I mean....PopTarts are technically ravioli too! But filled with fruit, so why not eat pasta ravioli ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

• @lonelytauros You never disappoint; so funny, lol.

@chris0519 I salute you for eating ravioli for breakfast. I've eaten leftover Mexican food for breakfast. Also Coke floats (vanilla ice cream in Coke). Something about Coke and dairy is very filling.

@MrAdmirer I'm under the impression that English sausages (bangers) are not the best. I would love that breakfast
    from all over the world buffet.

• @RedFox16 Hadn't thought of it that way

• I eat salad for breakfast all the time . Why not pasta to go with it

• @RedFox16 I like your thinking.

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

I normally just have a banana but sometimes I'd have a chicken sandwich

• I may lose man points, or even human points for this but bacon has to be perfectly cooked for me to eat it. Iโ€™m not even sure what that perfect is either ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ The smell though, is why I avoid restaurants that serve breakfast foods ๐Ÿซค

Give me OJ with a ton of pulp any day though, an apple or orange is a great start to the day for me. Typically, a salad tossed with a small chicken or turkey breast is perfect for breakfast.

• Breakfast foods are my favorite, but typically not at breakfast times of day. I'll eat leftover carbs (pasta, pizza, subway, etc) in the morning before eating an actual breakfast food.

• @hey_nikky its rare that I would even save half a sub, but makes sense the rest should be eaten immediately upon waking. The longer it sits in the fridge the more it turns to mush.

• @NickWk I'm an insanely picky eater so mine are pretty simple (spicy italian + bacon with, olives, pickles, lettuce, mayo, mustard, pepper) thankfully that means mushy isn't an issue. They're typically still pretty crunchy from being toasted

• Let him cook! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ No judgement here๐Ÿ“

• @NickWk A college friend of mine doesn't like bacon and he said a server called him "un-American and gay" on the basis of that.

• @interalia626 thatโ€™s wild. People have some strong opinions on bacon. But I like guns, classic gas powered muscle cars, and love my momma more than 99% of other people. Hopefully I still qualify as American.

• A couple bowls of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs gets my heart racing every morning.

• @hey_nikky Yes, yes, yes!

๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿซ–๐Ÿง‡ I love breakfast food at midnight and I adore leftover Chinese, Mexican, etc. for breakfast. ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ• Mrawr.

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin