Why do you love cuddling?

I love you human touch, and I believe we all require it especially if we want to be happy and succeed in life. It’s scientifically proven but still curious. I’m single so it’s extremely beneficially mutual. I’m told I have a calming and eccentric personality, which is why my energy is healing. What do you think?

1. For conversation6 votes
    1. For cuddling
      66.67%
    2. For other reasons
      33.33%

Comments

• Why do you love cuddling?

Because cuddling is lovely.

• For me cuddling is nurturing, grounding, and healing. In a physical and energetic way.

• Definitely healing. I'm often feeling down and lonely and a simple cuddle works wonders.

• edited January 11

Having someone to return to one or twice a month is a grounding influence in my life. Even a paid friend is still a friend.

• Who says I love cuddling?

Maybe I’m just here to show everyone how it’s done. 😎

• Cuddling reminds me that I’m human. the interaction and sharing of energy the heat of the art The smiles, the hugs it’s a wonderful experience when done right

• Why do I love cuddling? So many reasons...where do I begin?.....

Cuddling, when the connection feels good and safe, is grounding. 🌳

It soothes the nervous system and brings me into the present. 🦦

The world can be a beautiful place to live in. But also an overwhelming and scary one.

In a good cuddle where there is mutual trust, being in one another's embrace can help to restore a sense of safety, hope, appreciation, and compassion, for self and others. ♥️

Nurturing and caring touch is powerful medicine. 🤗 🌿