Weirdest restaurants.

This is a toilet/poop themed restaurant.

Comments

• I just went to a vintage clothing./music/bar/taco place

• @Mike403 wow, looking at just the pic before watching video I thought peeps actually were eating out of real fixtures! whew! 😲
    just plate shaped toilets and urinals ! Definitely an A+ for originality 👍😊

• Japan usually has a lot of crazy places to eat.

• @Mike403 Before I even read your post, I was going to say there is a poop cafe in Toronto too!

• @Bear

This thread made me think of "Kitchen Confidential," where he recounted working for a television themed restaurant. It did not last long.

• Heart Attack Cafe in Las Vegas is definitely up there for me as a surreal experience.

• @lesmis33 - I made a thread about that restaurant once and it was quickly locked by a mod. Apparently the idea of that restaurant existing was triggering for some users here.

• edited January 17

@Mike403 hmmm I find that odd, but I do not want to anger the nice denizens here. I could see how certain aspects of that restaurant would be considered provocative. :sweat_smile:

• I think it would be nice to live in interesting parts of the world such as where these restaurants are.

• @achetocuddle

...it would be nice to live in interesting parts of the world...

But, lots of people plan trips, purchase airline tickets, rent cars, and reserve hotel rooms to visit where you already live.

• In London there used to be places just for cereal..."Cereal Killer Cafe".
    Never had a chance to go sadly

• @TxTom Well, I know, but that kinda stymies me. Tho the Smoky Mountains in east Tennessee are worth a trip.

• If you ever visit Bikini Bottom I recommend the Krusty Krab. Just hope the chef is not having a bad day.

• edited January 17

Maybe not “weird” but certainly quirky.

Carman put the kitsch back in the kitchen.*

https://philly.eater.com/2012/9/17/6544777/carmans-country-kitchen-calling-it-quits

Carman’s Country Kitchen was directly across the street from a police station in South Philadelphia. However, she vociferously refused to serve them. I thought her “no cops” signage was bold, even if her pancakes were a tad overpriced.

*Readers might deduce what she claimed to put back in the country.