Cuddles

I would love to cuddle someone like a stranger, never tried that before

Comments

• According to Forrest Gump, once you know someone's name, they're not strangers anymore.

• That’s the complete and utter magic of this site!

• Personally, I like to get to know people on the site before setting up a coffee meet, and then moving on to cuddling, if we both feel we click. Sure, it can still feel like a stranger because all of that could happen in anything from a number of weeks to something like a few days. But where you really tend to cuddle with pure, undistilled strangers, is at group cuddles. It is nice because there is a sense of safety within a facilitated group, but it would allow you the thrill that you seem to be seeking.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• I recently tried a very interesting social experiment. I never actually spoke with the cuddler. We just communicated on the app and then eventually by cell but it was all text only. I asked her just for giggles how she would feel about when she came over, literally don’t say a word for the first 10 or 15 minutes at all. Not one single word and we cuddled very nice for the first 15 minutes and then we began conversation but it was a cool experiment

• @WestsideMarc That's actually kind of cool. I might try that.

• edited January 18

Really @TxTom ?? Knowing you and your previous comments throughout other posts, I thought some sassy repartee was going to appear, so I was bracing myself for it (takes one to know one though) lol.

All chuckles aside it was just a really interesting social experiment on moving past, or should I say totally bypassing typical and expected verbal communication and just cuddling in initial silence based solely off who each of us were as individuals coupled with the vibe we got off each other from our messaging and profiles, etc.

As I mentioned, before, I asked her how she would feel about it in advance and she admitted it was interesting so she was down.

All of the following was prearranged: I met her out front, gave her a hug and a smile, held her hand as I chaperoned her towards my place, she knew to get anything she wanted out of the fridge, use the restroom before, whatever she needed to do and come meet me when she was ready.

We cuddled for about the first 10 minutes and then went into just casual conversation. Can’t imagine wanting to do the whole session like that though, just for a little bit.

But simply adding in that initial silence for a few really gives you an opportunity to explore each other and give and receive in that whole nonverbal communication dynamic. There’s no downside in trying if that piques your interest.

Having said that, everything was great until she spoke and sounded exactly like Gilbert Godfried! … (Thank God not)!

• @WestsideMarc That sounds super fun! My only concern would be boundaries and consent, but I assume that was discussed through the site, beforehand. I would love to do something like that. It would even be fun with a familiar cuddler, it just sounds very calming.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• I’ve cuddled strangers at a few Cuddle parties. It can be enjoyable.

• edited January 18

(Just revised it a bit to clarify).

• Knuffel an orang asing? Simply kapunaha!

• I never cuddled with a stranger. I am prefer to have some communication with a person first. Even a social only meet. I guess I am old skool:)

• I absolutely love cuddling with strangers and I do it often, but only with pros. I have cuddled with enthusiasts in the past, but now I only cuddle pros because I’m not interested in engaging in the social interaction usually required to cuddle with female enthusiasts.

I am not bashing enthusiasts and no offense is intended to enthusiasts, but I like the ease and convenience of setting up a cuddle with a pro, and I often cuddle while traveling for work and need to schedule with short notice.

When cuddling with a stranger, I try to approach the session with a without any expectations other than to authentically connect with this person for next 4 or 5 hours.

Sometimes we don’t even cuddle and I even helped one cuddler complete her income taxes during a session because that was the most pressing thing on her mind. It was authentic, very intimate and terrific. For me the experience of co-creating an authentic intimate space with another person for a period of time (without any expectation of further contact) is what I crave most from cuddling.