I could really use some encouragement...

It has been a very difficult time recently. Two weeks ago I lost my Grandmother, and just two days ago I lost my great Aunt, both of whom helped raise me. I've been caring for both my disabled parents who have both been having major health troubles as of late (Heart attack, stroke, seizures) and to top it off I've also recently had two very loved pets pass away. I am seriously just at a loss to find words for all the loss. I would love to cuddle more, but alas, the struggle is far too real and bills are always looming. I don't really have anyone to turn to so I figured I'd try to be more active in this forum. If anyone has read this far and not given up, than thank you, lol. Its nice to know someone cares enough to listen :)
Love ya'll!

Comments

• Hey man. My deep condolences on everything you're going through. I also experienced a lot of loss last year, so please know you aren't alone. I hope you able to find some comfort where you're at. Sending hugs from Nebraska :) Hang in there!

• @Originalirish sending hugs from Ohio 🤗.

Really like your written profile, pics , friends/ karma. Stay cuddly! 👍

• @Originalirish I’m sorry for all of your recent losses and the stressful things you are going through. Big hugs!! 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Going through all that at once would be overwhelming. You must be a very strong person but even then, there’s only so much you can do except take each day as it comes. I’m glad you came to the forum, it’s a supportive group here. Please remember to take care of yourself also. 🤗🤗🤗 if you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll try to be available!

• ❤️‍🩹🙏

• edited January 23

@Originalirish If I remember correctly you are an amazing musician. Pour it into your music. Our hopes and thoughts are with you.

• Sending hugs 🤗 and prayers 🙏

• Thank you all so very much, I'm always surprised at the outpouring of love from yall. I appreciate each of you!

• I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. There really aren't words that will ever make you feel better but when I was dealing with grief it helped me to know that there is no 'normal' way to cope. And this image as always stuck with me.
    I liked the idea of growth.

I don't know if that is helpful to you or not

If nothing else know that you are supported.

• This really hit my soul, you and your whole family are so strong and will be in my thoughts. Life really isn't fair, especially when so much Loss hits at once. But you are out here, still shining, and looking after the loved ones you can. I will try to manifest comfort for you and hope things start looking up. People care and you are not alone! <3

• @TheFriendlyFae Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kindness. its nice to know that there is someone out there thinking of me for the good. :)

• @serioussnugeler I love that! Having a growth mindset is the best way always

• @sweetcudler33 @BoomerSpooner @Emoyeni_Clouds @carrieanne @CuddleHugs01234 @tristan406 @OhioMike
    Thank you all for the kind words, advice, and compliments. I appreciate it all more than you know. Its so amazing to know that others care.

• @Originalirish its always good to see your smiling face and be reminded there are beautiful souls in the cuddle community.

I’m so sorry for your loss and also amidst the struggle of caretaking…. I know that kind of pain all too well.

I do think there is a comforting feeling to be found amongst some of this community….

It’s so nice to see people sending kindness and positive vibes to you. 😊

It is a tough thing indeed that the universe allows for such heartache. When I lost my 11 year old grandson because of a distracted driver my family and I could hardly function.

There was only one thing I could hear through that fog of grief that didn’t sound trite or cliché and that was

“Grief is unexpressed love”

When we love greatly, we feel the loss more deeply. 💔

Sending big hugs to you and a hope that I’ll get to see you in person when @MissAdventurous has the Portland Meet & Greet in May.

• edited January 25

Sincere condolences for your loss and misfortune you’ve experienced. I will keep you in my prayers tonight that you stay healthy and strong though these trying times !!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• edited January 25

@Originalirish hey Bud, I know it’s tough but take solace your grandma and great aunt are reunited with other loved ones in heaven.

Removed religious text quote [netrunner]

• We all could….🥰

• @Originalirish sending hugs and my sympathies. I understand to a degree. I’ve been the family caretaker and suffered great loss. Sending positive vibes.

• Sending love and strength to you. And thank you for showing up and being real here. You give us all an opportunity to be here for each other and to remember that support and encouragement is always available if we are brave enough to ask. <3

• @Originalirish I'm sending you positive vibes and blessings. That's alot of overwhelm. I'll keep you in my prayers.

• My condolences 💐 and sorry that you are going through tough times.

• edited January 26

Wow sending a Bible verse to comfort someone gets removed. That’s all sorts of wrong and offensive really

Forum rules clearly states religion is a topic to avoid, so you quoting scripture isn't acceptable. Next time message the person directly. See ya in a week. [netrunner]

• @Originalirish .... sincere condolences for your losses and also recognition of the stress that can come from being a caregiver. I love all of what @sillysassy posted above .... grief and sadness are evidence of our love and attachment to those we have held dear. Virtual hugs for you, and please try and be gentle and kind with yourself over the next weeks and months.