Pro cuddlers

how much do pro cuddlers make on here . I really wonder if they make enough to get by?

Comments

• I'm sure many do a whole lot better than just getting by.

• edited January 28

I'm assuming. Like myself. Most use it as an extra income.

Definitely not reaching a new tax bracket with cuddling!

• I've seen some of most popular pros on this site that are often hard to even get bookings with. Even those were working hard just to get the rent paid. I have to assume it's more of a nice supplemental income.

• Maybe I was wrong. I thought the top ones could gross a few hundred thousand dollars a year

• Maybe I was wrong. I thought the top ones could gross a few hundred thousand dollars a year

A few hundred thousand dollars a year? If you imagine an average rate of $100/hour (which seems somewhat typical), it would take 2000 hours of cuddling to make $200K.

That's a 40 hour week for 50 weeks of the year. That's....not likely.

Even a doubled rate of $200/hour would require a consistent 20 hours of cuddling per week. Every single week. I'm a client, not a pro cuddler, but that seems very very very unlikely.

• edited January 28

@WiserGuy3000 I don't know why it's very unlikely. Forty hours spread over seven days isn't all that much considering many people in various jobs and professions work over sixty hours in five days. And on top of the income from rates there are travel fees, hosting fees, tips. I said gross so everything is included.

• @snugbuddy a LOT of clients no show or cancel last minute.

• @snugbuddy The math works, but cuddling is demanding in many ways. Forty hours is not realistic. And that means they’d be laying around that much out of a week. There are other threads on here that have more info on them. Check those out. :) Most do it as side income, although @xandriarain does it for her main income.

• I've been able to live off of my earnings from being a pro cuddler, but not just advertising here. Pro cuddlers seem to always experience an ebb of traffic/requests after a few months. I also advertise on Facebook to help keep my influx of clientele steady.

• That is a $100 an hour if they book that much in a week. I don’t think they get that many hours in a week. It’s not that easy of a job. Plus a lot of people cancel or are looking for other things that make it a very hard job.

• When I was busiest I had about 4 to 6 sessions a week. That was a lot. I could never do two in one day, that would be too mentally draining. I think sometimes non-pros don’t really get what goes into cuddling. As much as we love it, it has a different kind of impact than when being the client.
    I don’t want it to ever feel like a “job”. It is only supplemental income for me.
    But other Pros put way more time into it than I’m able to also, so I understand their income would be more.

• @jplemmon @Bear @WiserGuy3000
    You all, as Enthusiasts, really understand. I appreciate that a lot. 🤗🤗🤗