Is Cuddling and sleeping under bed sheets allowed?

I know sleeping is allowed but is cuddling and sleeping under the bed sheets allowed on CuddleComfort? The reason I ask is because it’s very cold right now where I live

Comments

• Yes. That's advanced, but it's cool as long as there's consent and both parties are comfortable and content with that situation.

• Something to discuss with your partner. Keep your clothes on and don’t get handsy and you should be ok.

• edited January 30

Yes. I've done overnights.

• Thou shall not sleep.

• I more or less agree with @Minestrone101 , unless you can like keep half your brain awake, I personally would not advise it. Though I definitely also agree with @PeopleLikeUs , and @NickWk on that. Respect, consent, rapport, trust, good communication, and mutual comfort are key. I'm sure it works for some, so I'm not knocking it. Just be safe and I'd say take your sweet time with it, because it is quite advanced. 😊

• I’ve fallen asleep cuddling as well as having a partner request to be covered. It can get chilly in the winter.

• Sure it's allowed, but like others above have said so long as there is mutual trust, communication and consent between both parties. And definitely not recommending getting handsy either, you can still cuddle under the covers with respect of one another's personal boundaries and space.😊

• edited January 31

I swear sometimes these questions have to to be trolling.
    Like are we allowed to go to the bathroom while cuddling or only when the session is over. Is sneezing allowed. What if my finger accidentally touches her earlobe will I be banned and reported? Eyeroll. What is dangerous about being under the covers when you are spooning? Should spooning be allowed?

• Yes, it is allowed. You just have to keep a flashlight on under the blankets to make sure that everything is well lit and if you do end up sleeping, make sure that you maintain your social distance sometimes I like to read my cuddler a lullaby.

• @supadupa - That's kind of my initial thought. Cuddle Comfort isn't their cuddle probation officer. They can do whatever is consensual between both people without asking somebody who isn't involved in the cuddle.

• In order to cuddle under sheets you must fill out the Request For Consent form in triplicate and submit it to the CC mods along with your fingerprints and cologuard test results. Your submissions will be evaluated holistically by the CC High Council, but be prepared to supply the type of sheets, thread count and material content if requested. This is all just a formality I assure you.

• @Mike403 I mean if these questions are real. . . Then I don’t know what to say

• edited January 31

Almost every session is with a cozy duvet over us. Some Cuddlers like it to be a little cool in the room so the cover is definitely in order. In fact, the weight of the duvet adds more comfort in my opinion. I’m going to have to get my flashlight out though, I love that idea. Reminds me of camping when I was a kid.
    @supadupa @Mike403 Right??

• For the folks who’ve said this request is advanced, can you explain what advanced means? I’m still relatively new, and have been diving under covers willly-nilly, because I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to. Fully clothed and platonic touches shouldn’t have to be cold, right?

• @Vivianne Advanced would mean that you need to really trust someone a lot to go to sleep. It’s fine to be under the covers, as long as everyone is sticking to the terms of service, and your boundaries.

• @Vivianne No problem. You are very welcome! :)

• Yes definitely

• [Deleted User]CuddlingCupid (deleted user)

Some of you guys make cuddling so god damned difficult. You overthink everything and you make rules that are completely ridiculous. Who are you?!?!?!

Here is your answer, not just to cuddling under the sheets 👻, but in many things in life.

As a person, you get to choose who and what you wish to be. Do you wish to be some clown who disrespectfully uses your partner for your own satisfaction? Or, are you able to be someone who sees your partner as an equal, and you discuss things and make plans to make the next hour or two something enjoyable and relaxing? It goes with everything. Dating, cuddling, marriage, family, and even work. If you want to dominate someone and make them feel as if they have no choice, this is only about your needs and desires, go to a place where other people want that. If you want to be relaxed and cuddle, and feel so good with that person you’ve chosen that you fall asleep, make that plan with them. Stop coming to the Cuddle Gods and asking for permission. Just follow the site rules, as strange as some of them are, and communicate with your partner.

There are people here, PROFESSIONALS, who don’t follow the rules. There are new members who come and have pictures that are quite “open” on their profile. And from a few people I have spoken to, this place can be utter chaos. Just last week, I spoke to someone who is a professional, who I know and didn’t know she was on here. When I told her I was, too, she said, “You know what this place is for, right?” And I do. I DO!!! It’s a place I have made great friends in a short time. But that’s not what she said. She said it’s a hookup site. And when we talked, I never once asked her about her body, hookups, sex, anything like that. Again, it’s all about who YOU are. I’m not here looking to hookup. It was a funny site that I found, and I am glad I joined. As I said, I’ve met some wonderful people. And then I have met the “moderators” and wonder why the hell be a part of this site? A bunch of middle aged men telling you how to behave and feel. I don’t put up with that at my job, so I sure won’t here. I know how to behave. I have a great track record in my 41 years on this earth. So, if you are comfortable, want to cuddle under sheets, and you partner does, and you fall asleep, just be respectful of them, their time, and the guidelines.

Most importantly, let the creation of this site be true. Find a companion. Cuddle with them. Both of you feel special and loved. And when you are done, maybe you create a bond where you can have more sessions and grow. Isn’t that what this is all about? For me, just yesterday, I was going through a rough day, and in 30 minutes, my companion showed me how to laugh again, and reconnect to me. That’s a special person, and a beautiful moment. Don’t box yourself into rules. Be open and honest and respectful.

✌🏻

• As more people are dog piling on the OP, I feel now would be a good time to take a step back and reflect.

Many people who come to this site have never been embraced. Cuddling is a completely foreign concept to them, and on top of that, they could suffer from anxiety. For instance, I know when I do something for the first time, I experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness. I want to ask a million questions to make sure I am properly prepared. I know some people "cross that bridge when they get there," but many people don't work like that.

OP could be trolling, they could be genuine, but I feel it is better to take the OP at their word. If they are trolling, we've already wasted ample amount of time complaining about it. If they aren't, then such antagonism can turn them off to the idea of cuddling which I feel is a net detriment.

@johnathan_d being under covers is within the site rules, but with everything, discuss first with your cuddle partner to make sure they are comfortable. If you are nervous about something, it is best to be upfront with that feeling and communicate it. Do not act on impulse as that is when boundaries get crossed.

• @lesmis33 There is anxiety and then there is common sense. I think the common sense may be found under the forbidden sheets.

• @BoomerSpooner Common sense isn't globally practiced. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ In fact, I've found most people lack it so the "common" comes with a bit of irony.

Anxiety makes people shut down. I suffered from a bad bout of it for a long time. When I am anxious, I will ask questions without thinking about them, I am never measured, and I am never collected. Anxiety is a state where our mind is in a stressed situation so fight or flight is the dominating mentality. Consequently, I can't really blame someone for asking silly questions when anxious. Another person's anxiety only becomes an issue to me when it endangers themselves or others.

Cuddling soothes those feelings for me and recharges my emotional state so I can be more productive. I sleep better, I am better equipped mentally to handle the daily tedium and constant sources of my indignation. This makes me better for society as a whole. I'd hate to drive away someone who'd benefit as much as I have from cuddling simply for being anxious even if their question lacks "common sense."

• No Dutch ovens….

• What’s a form in triplicate? Is that like a PDF you fill out 3 times on a website?

So it’s ok to cuddle under the covers then? Or do I still have to fill out a form?

• Cuddling under the blankets and sheets is totally allowed. I even purchased an electric blanket because I like my bedroom ice cold and I know may women get cold easily.

But the only 100% foolproof way to make sure it remains platonic is to use protection and be fully covered:

• @Lovelight I was kinda joking. lol I think when two cuddlers are comfortable around each other it's fairly normal to doze off. I charge for saliva deposits tho! :) jk

• edited January 31

I think the OP is sincere. Profile says he’s a younger guy. Just a product of society right now.

Reported and Reviewed. Removed part of comment due to politics. Government please send me money for doing your bidding (evil_laugh.mp3) [CharlieBear]

• What’s a form in triplicate?

@michael8219 , sign in at the kiosk, take a number, and the Vogon at window #42 will be with you shortly to explain what that is.

• [Deleted User]CuddlingCupid (deleted user)

@TxTom This is too much. 🤣🤣🤣

• edited January 31

In fact, I've found most people lack it so the "common" comes with a bit of irony.

And a bit of judgement as well. I have found most people around the world have common sense modified to fit personal agendas.