Video games you’re currently playing?

Right now I’m still working on Breath of the Wild

Very tempted to buy Persona 3 Reload, but I also have a game library full of titles I haven’t played

Comments

• I’m currently playing Remnant from the Ashes. I was also working on replaying Baldur’s Gate 1 but didn’t quite finish. Also playing Metro Exodus

@bobadevotee if you have a good budget and you think the game would be fun, I say go for it! Steam let’s you return a game within a small window if you don’t like it

• @bobadevotee - It's on my list to finish Breath of the Wild this year... I started last fall but haven't played all winter, so I'm not sure if it's fair to say I'm "currently" playing it.

I've been playing through a Minecraft mod pack called Vault Hunters, which is great, though lately I'm missing my vanilla world so might get back to that giant tree I'm in the middle of... And before VH, I played through Kirby & the Forgotten World (is that what it's called?)

• Looking to try Rougue Trader next.

Keep returning to reattempting They Are Billions but it’s a nightmare!

• 7 Days To Die.... someone's gotta keep those zombies at bay.

• Currently replaying the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Rebirth looks really good !

• Finally a fun post I am eager to jump on.... I've been playing Second Life for 18 years and I still love it.

• Life. Oh, wait, this isn't a game I can reset? Crap.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Yakuza Infinite Wealth.

Also obsessed with Cluedo on mobile 😅

• I'm having a great time with Helldivers 2. FOR SUPER EARTH AND FREEDOM! TIME FOR A CUP OF LIBER TEA!

• [Deleted User]ElijahFrisbie (deleted user)

Been addicted to Cult of the Lamb and Akane.

• edited February 14

@SnugglyChelle Did someone say "Minecraft... giant tree"? That's my jam. It's been a long time, now, but I spent years running a Tree Spirit Challenge server. I actually met someone there who became my best friend. We've been friends for nearly 12 years. I'd be quite happy running across any of the former members of that server. The Tree Spirit Challenge drew quite a wholesome crowd.

Right now I'm mostly playing Space Engineers and Skyrim, but lately I've been thinking about getting back into Wildmender. I had a lot of fun with it when it came out last year. The time of the year probably has something to do with that; Spring says, "come do some gardening!" I won't have the time to tend a real garden this year, but I could totally get behind a virtual garden.

• I'm currently playing Gta5 right now and love it and I will be playing Gta6 when it comes out, anybody need help with their missions 😆 or want to help me😏

• I love tycoon / city builder / resource management games. Over the past several months I've been having great fun with "Timberborn." In that game, the only surviving society in a post-apocalyptic world is....beaver society. And you have to build structures and workflows to keep the beavers fed, housed, and happy. It's terribly challenging on harder levels, kind of peaceful and relaxing on the easier levels!!

In the last couple of weeks I've also started playing "The Last Starship," a ship-building open world game where you can choose to engage in combat, trade, or mining. Still in early access, so kind of unpolished. But fun!

• @ElijahFrisbie I’ve heard only good things about Cult of the Lamb

• Been playing persona 3, foamstars and grand blue fantasy relink.

• edited February 15

@bobadevotee persona 3 is fun but you can tell it's an older game redone if you already played persona 5 but it's still fun.

• Been playing palworld! Such a fun game. 😁

• Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2 (more of an experience than a game, really lol). And I just got the final mix on PS3, so I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time! It's wild, silly, and a lot of fun so far!!

• Currently playing this through again on PC

• Been getting back into playing hearthstone, after taking a break from this game for some time.

• Valhiem has been on my mind man you can get lost in base building or just adventuring in your world for HOURS

• I've been addicted to the Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga as of late. Lego games NEVER, EVER get old.

Up next is the new Zeno Clash game called Clash : Artifacts of Chaos. It's a great beat em up series made by a Chilean development team so the art direction is just spectacular. The fantasy world, lore and the creatures and humans that inhabit it are very creative.

• @bobadevotee - I haven't had much time for gaming lately but Persona 3 Reload is high on my list of next-up games when I can get to it, P5 Royal is probably somewhere in my top 10 games, love the franchise. BotW was amazing also, had a lot of fun with TotK as well.

Also when I have even MORE time, I eventually need to finally start Baldur's Gate 3. I know I'm late to the party on that but I'm an avid D&D player so I've stayed both hyped and spoiler-free. I just know I literally won't put it down so waiting for the right time.

Most recently I went back to one of my other all-time favorites Hollow Knight to grab a couple speedrun achievements and clear through the boss rush modes. For those who know, I'm up to Pantheon 5 and bashing my head against the wall. Getting past Markoth in good enough condition to get through the rest is proving very challening.

• I got stuff in rotation. But right now I been streaming on Helldivers II, Suicide Squad, and Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion. Trying to finish that and FF VII REMAKE before Rebirth drop.

• Rogue, prey, skyrizzy, sub, alloy part deux.
    When time permits I commit to progress.

• Hitman and Nioh 2. There are so many good games right now! I will have to try some of the ones people have listed here :) Palworld sounds really, really fun.

• I knew I'd find a video game thread buried somewhere.

I recently picked up Balatro and oh my word, it is so fun and addictive! Probably will be the rogue-like of the year. I keep replaying it and eventually my mind stops processing probabilities and strategy. It tells me to stay away from Vegas lol. Seriously, if you haven't already, check it out. https://store.steampowered.com/app/2379780/Balatro/

Aside from that, I am desperately trying to finish the FF7 remake before rebirth is released, and I always enjoy a day of Victoria 3 if I want to do some spread sheet gaming. I love the Victorian time period especially around the industrial revolution.

• I'm currently playing Pikmin 4 and also playing Limbo which is a puzzle-platform indie game with horror elements

• @Mailleweaver I missed your reply! Are you gonna come help me finish my giant tree in Bedrock Minecraft?? :-D =)

• [Deleted User]AnNichols (deleted user)

Playing Persona 3 reload, Palworld, and darkest dungeon 2