Making friends/cuddlebuddy

13»

Comments

• One of my best, coziest cuddles was with a larger person. And I was able to fall asleep a few times, which is uncommon for me, and even on the first time.

I’d be honored to cuddle with @CharlieBear and @lonelytauros. Both of their personalities are pleasant, and that’s what matters in a person in any situation. And neither is unattractive, by the way.

As far as seeing no picture of a person before a cuddle, no way! It’s not about attractiveness, it’s about gut feeling and safety. I’ve seen pics of some very handsome people I would never cuddle because of a gut feeling, and then on another website, saw the person’s history and the gut feeling was right. No pic, no cuddle.

• edited March 10

@CuddleHugs01234
    I have formed amazing friendships on here and thankfully I have never once felt judged for my size. Though admittedly I did feel a bit bad later after commenting because I started to worry that maybe someone that I had cuddled perhaps secretly did feel disappointed cause they wanted a smaller cuddle buddy and I would never know. I hope that was never the case though. I have been making pretty good progress on my own weight-loss journey, so hopefully one day I won’t be so self conscious about it. And haha I would be honored as well!

• @CuddleHugs01234 thank you for appreciating me 🤗

• OP is temporarily paused, did ya’ll scare him off?

• @CharlieBear us big boys give em shade in the summer and keep em warm in the winter 😉

• @CharlieBear I’m sure they had no regrets, because you are a sweetheart.

@lonelytauros Ahhh, that’s sweet. I do appreciate you. I love the Pooh and Piglet. (I’ve always loved sweet little Piglet.)

@Katota Such a cute pic. 💕

• edited March 11

Interesting thread, and I've enjoyed reading it. Personally, I enjoy cuddling with all types of people and whether I find someone physically attractive or not isn't really a consideration for me. What I'm looking for is to enjoy the different types of energy people bring to cuddling.

For example, sometimes I want to feel protected and safe in a certain way. I have a long-time male friend, who I know from my time in sports entertainment, who makes me feel this way like no other person ever has. Neither of us is attracted to the other (we are both gay) and we've both met each other's partners. We often cuddle backstage at wrestling shows when we are both done performing. I've cuddled with my friend and his partner too at the same time, which I found very nice. <3

Then there are other times I want to feel other ways, such as I want to be the protective one (I usually get this feeling when I'm holding my partner) or just relax, or want to cuddle in a way that sparks my creativity, and that for me requires different people with their different energy. So whether someone is fat, thin, muscular, male, female, trans, etc. isn't a consideration, though I have to admit I have a lot of anxiety cuddling with men who I don't know well because of some childhood stuff that happened. I don't like feeling this way, so I'm seeing a therapist and trying to work through that.

I'm going to meet a woman later today--she will be the second person I've paid to cuddle here. She gives me very nurturing, non-judgmental vibes and that is what I'm looking for today. Can't wait!