Celebrating Wins and Successes:

I'm making this post to take a moment to celebrate our wins and successes. Even if they may not be big, you can share them here.

I do request that comments be kept family friendly, and appropriate. Or you might have a friendly word with my very busy lawyer, The Trash Talking Slayer.

She's too busy slaying some feral dragons that are trying to take over Mars, and doesn't really have time to train any. So it'd help, and be appreciated if y'all train your own. 😊

I'll share my successes in the comment section later on. 💃🏽

Comments

• Really loving this thread topic.

I would say "my" most important success so far is instilling in my daughter a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world. To never settle. To be assertive in taking on challenges, to set high goals for herself, and to relentlessly pursue victory over the obstacles that lay in her path.

She has done just that... and with humility and altruism towards others. She's far more advanced in her recognized accomplishments than I was at her age. It's not even close.

• Very similar thread, here. 😊

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/13545/share-your-accomplishments/p1

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Yes , I need to celebrate my wins more !!! Yay me for running errands in the rain & getting back home safely!! I was going to go to the gym but I changed my mind…..will stay in !!!

• edited February 19

I’m almost halfway done with my book I’m writing! Any psychological thriller lovers here?!

• @sc1994 I'd really like to know the process you utilize to get it published once you're finished. I'm working on a book, too.

• In my work I volunteer as a workplace representative; kind of like a union rep but without pay or much training.

Working on a redundancy consultation alongside my day job I put forward a successful proposal that saved 5 people’s jobs that would have otherwise gone.

It’s moments like that which offset the outcomes that don’t go as well.

• @JET2024 Good job!! :) You made a big difference in those lives! :)

• Had some solid Vietnamese new year celebrations and I’ve started working out again recently, and so far I’m sticking to the exercise schedule.