Undercover Pros

[Deleted User]henry1980 (deleted user)

Am I the only one that keeps reaching out to cuddlers thinking they are Enthusiasts? Just to find out they are a Pro cuddler but it doesn't say on their profile

Β«1

Comments

• Stealth pros are totally a thing

• edited February 21

If you contact a site user who is not labeled as a professional on their profile who then requests payment at a later time, please be sure to report.

• Yeah, that's definitely a no-no. 😬

• They are "considering being a pro" or "pending approval" =) =) =)

• Once you submit your application though, it will post β€œpending pro.”

• A lot of newbies don’t know the difference in the two classifications. I’ve had to explain that more times than I care to count.

• (And I thought from the post title that you meant undercover law trying to entrap! lol)

• Be sure to let the website/admin know!

• Definitely report them as being an "untagged pro" so that mods can get them tagged or removed.

• @WestsideMarc They're lying to you. I have received several pop ups about applying to be a pro here. Can't go any further in the site without acknowledging them. I declined, so I must need to be reminded? The no charging unless you're a pro isn't subtle.

• @starrynitecuds I don't disagree with you, but never underestimate the ability of people to click through pop-ups without reading them.

Seriously, there could be a pop-up that said "Clicking OK will delete everything from your computer and burn your house down" and people would still click through.

• I remember my days as an undercover pro.

• [Deleted User]henry1980 (deleted user)

@WestsideMarc , that's too funny about thinking I was talking about the law trying to entrap, lol.

That would suck to go to jail for cuddles, lmao

• I thought we were going to revisit that thread about getting under the sheets or not with a pro.

• @BoomerSpooner I remember.!!! the back of my van was a mess. Sorry =) =) =)

• @BoomerSpooner Lol!πŸ˜† So what was your "codename" during that?😜😝

• edited February 21

@Katota Twig and berries

• @BoomerSpooner omg I needed to laugh that hard 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😭
    Thank you.
    Yes, be sure to report those people.
    What's the easiest way for a non pro to apply? I was contacted by CC bc I was probably reported... but I didn't know how to find pro status when I first started.

lmao

• If they don't have that pink "professional" tag it's encouraged to report cause that can cause or be indicative of all sorts of issues.

It doesn't necessarily mean they are bad or have bad intentions. Though just means the site needs to help deal with them once reported. It shouldn't even get to meeting in person if you know prior that they are an untagged pro. I hope that helps. :)

• Yep seen this a few times on this platform. I'm glad the site takes the unlabeled down quickly. That said when I saw your title I thought you meant something like pros that hunt for people violating the terms of the site by going undercover with new people.

• edited February 21

@BoomerSpooner πŸ˜‚

• [Deleted User]jms17todd (deleted user)

@lonelytauros πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• edited February 22

@Achterbahn absolutely. It also doesn't matter how many ways you highlight, underline, and point to a No Smoking policy that includes a $250 cleaning fee that guests must sign, nor how many No Smoking signs are posted throughout the hotel and room... There will daily be people who smoke in the room and leave evidence who then try to claim they didn't know it was a non-smoking room. I can't count the number of times over 16 years people used the No Smoking sign as an ash tray and still tried to play ignorant πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Then they'd REALLY get mad when they'd try to dispute it with their card company who would call us and who would immediately mark the "fraud" as valid charges without us actually having to send in the proof πŸ˜‚

Like seriously, that and ignoring the GIANT RED ALL CAPS CANCELLATION POLICY at time of booking that they had to electronically sign to make the reservation (and was printed in similar big red font in their email) drove me batty on the daily.

Always read what you sign/agree to, folks.

• @BoomerSpooner Lol!πŸ˜„ That's a fitting codename for you.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• The ultimate "Undercover Pro" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Undercover Prose