The Purpose of Pro Cuddling

This will be a very long post, so the tl;dr version of it is: In a pro cuddling situation, when the client understands the relationship and the pro is an actual pro is who skilled at giving the client what they need, it’s an incredibly awesome thing.

But it’s kind of troubling to me to see how many clients (pretty much always guys) are really looking for an enthusiast situation (mostly looking for women) but end up going with a pro because that’s all they can find, and either the client, the pro, or both end up treating it more like an enthusiast situation but with money involved and it ends up disappointing or even worse, damaging the client.

I understand that pro cuddling is very nuanced and complicated, and a healthy client/pro relationship can take a lot of different forms. I also understand that I have very limited experience, though I have looked into pro cuddling a lot, reading articles and blogs, watching youtube videos, etc.

But I wanted to make this post because I have found cuddling with a pro to be an incredibly amazing experience and I’m extremely happy with it. But I’ve seen on the forum how many clients don’t seem to be happy with their experience with pros.

In my situation, part of it is that I’m extremely fortunate that the pro I have found is extremely good. I believe she is top notch, and she knows exactly how to cater to my needs. We have great communication, comfort and respect for each other, and we’re a very good fit.

But part of it is that I’ve gone into it with a very good understanding of the client/pro relationship. I view it like therapy; I have needs and those needs are being served.

I’ve heard a number of people say they don’t want this…they view that as too clinical business-like or cold. But it’s not like that in my experience. It’s still very affectionate and intimate, with a ton of emotional comfort and coziness.

I strongly believe the pro I work with cares about her clients and legitimately gets a lot of satisfaction in how happy she makes them and how she gives them what they want and need. I view it like a therapist, doctor, coach, teacher, counselor, hair stylist, physical therapist or massage therapist. She still is providing a service, it’s just a very affectionate or intimate one.

I don’t delude myself into thinking she feels actual affection for me. Even if she enjoys the cuddling experience, what she enjoys about it the most is how happy she’s making me. The session is all about me and my needs, not about our mutual enjoyment.

I know some clients say that they don’t want this. They don’t like feeling like a patient and want the session to feel more like a social cuddle session. That is completely legitimate and I think it can still work extremely well with a pro. The pro can still serve their client by making it feel more like a mutual cuddle between two people, and can still ask what the client wants. Even when the pro receives touch, the pro is allowing the client to touch them like that, which is good for the client.

But it’s still always in the container of a pro serving a client. The pro is not getting the same experience as the client. The pro is not getting the touch they want and need in the same way the client is.

So in my opinion, it’s extremely important for both parties to understand the relationship and what it’s supposed to be.

When I’ve read a lot of forum posts over the years, though, it seems like a lot of clients (men) really want an enthusiast social cuddle and can’t find one. So they think they can just pay a pro and get that same experience. This becomes extremely problematic when a pro they find is not doing it for the right reasons…someone who isn’t a real pro, but instead thinks they can just be the same as an enthusiast but get paid for it.

I think that ends up blurring the lines between a pro/client relationship and an enthusiast one. It leads the client to expect things out of the pro that it outside of a business relationship, and then feel very disappointed when they don’t get it.

(unfortunately there is also a lot of boundary crossing by men that happens for a lot of reasons, but this could be yet another one).

Of course, sometimes they also end up with a legit pro, but have unfair or unrealistic expectations of the pro, expecting it to be more of a social relationship rather than a business or professional one.

It just seems like a lot of guys who end up not being happy with pro cuddling have the wrong mindset of what pro cuddling should be and end up getting disappointed, hurt, or unhappy with it.

I’m extremely grateful for all of the real, legit pros out there who know how to give clients a great experience while still making sure the client/pro business relationship stays in tact. It’s what makes this whole experience a truly wonderful and amazing thing.

But whether the client is with a legit pro or not, they should be careful to think about their emotions and expectations first to make sure they have the right mindset to avoid getting jaded by the whole idea of cuddling with a pro.

Comments

• I disagree with most of what you’ve written here. Or at least I personally feel different.

Yes, most clients see pros either because they have found it impossible to find an enthusiast, or because seeing pros is much more expedient than finding an enthusiast. And so yes, they’re looking for a mutual experience. If you consider that unhealthy, I suppose I understand that, but if you eliminated clients who want that you’d destroy 95% of the cuddle market.

I’ve cuddled many pros (many more then my profile might suggest). I am 100% certain that most of them felt genuine affection for me. That may not be realistic for everyone, but it works for me.

What I want from cuddling is for a woman to come over and be close to me so we can get to know each other, and the financial exchange is just there to expedite the process. Yes, most of the pros I’ve seen are, as you put it, just enthusiasts who want to get paid for it. I’m ok with that. I like it. It hasn’t hurt me in any way.

“The pro is not getting the touch they want and need in the same way the client is”

This is absolutely not true for the vast majority of pros I’ve talked to. Maybe not with every client, but most pros do indeed find cuddling very fulfilling and find that it satisfies their touch needs. Which is good. That’s what I want.

• edited March 2

So as I mentioned, it is a complicated and nuanced area. It definitely will vary from individual to individual and is different for every pro/client pair. So I'm not saying anything CAN'T work. Everyone has different emotional thresholds and knows what's right and healthy for them.

My post was aimed more towards clients who are dissatisfied with their pro experience. Or, clients who don't have enough money to cuddle with pros as often as they want or feel that they need. That's where I believe it can become unhealthy. If they're looking for a truly mutual experience, but feel they can only get what they want by paying for a pro, and therefore can't feel like it's every truly mutual, then I can see it becoming a damaging cycle.

I think part of the nuance may deal with the container idea I mentioned. I do think a pro can make it FEEL like a mutual experience, enough to the point that it can satisfy a client and give the client what they need. And if that satisfies the client, great! Then it can be a great pro/client relationship.

From reading your post, I'm wondering if the big reason why we may feel so differently about this is that you may move from one pro to another very fluidly with only ever having one (maybe two) session(s) with any given pro. If that's what you're looking for out the pro cuddling experience and that is very satisfying to you, then everything below probably doesn't apply. Because if you never want to cuddle with the same person more than once or twice, then there's no possibility of a long term mutual experience ever being built.

I myself can't do that and find the experience fulfilling, however. For me, one session and never seeing the pro again is not enough for me to be close and get to know one another, as you put it. For me, building trust over time with a pro is more important.

However, if we're talking about a pro and client cuddling with each other more than juts once or twice, in my mind, I have a hard time seeing it ever being truly mutual...because one person is paying the other. If it was truly mutual, why would it not just be an enthusiast relationship? Why would money even need to be involved at all?

You say that the financial exchange is just to expedite the process. I can understand that for the first time cuddling with a pro or even the second time. But after that, if the pro was enjoying it just as much as the client....why would the pro not just say "Hey, you no longer need to pay me, going forward let's just be enthusiasts with one another and cuddle whenever we fee like it?" To me, that is a truly mutual experience where both parties are getting equal enjoyment out of it.

I guess I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of both parties getting the exact same thing out of the experience, but only one person has to pay the other. I personally don't view that as mutual.

This is absolutely not true for the vast majority of pros I’ve talked to. Maybe not with every client, but most pros do indeed find cuddling very fulfilling and find that it satisfies their touch needs. Which is good. That’s what I want.

I'm not saying the pro doesn't find the experience fulfilling. Nor do I think their cuddling with all of their clients as a whole can't fulfill their touch needs.

However, I don't think they're getting the SAME experience as their clients. If they did...why do they even need to be paid? Why do they not at the end of the session say, "Hey, I got just as much out of this as you did! Here's your money back, there was no need for you to pay me since we both enjoyed this just as much as one another. And going forward, you and I can just be enthusiasts since I enjoy cuddling with you so much!"

• @Will564

...why do they even need to be paid?...

Because there is a huge market opportunity for women from touch-starved men. If the financial lure of professional cuddling disappeared, so would 95% of the female Pros.

No, they are not necessarily getting the same thing out of this as you are. They're likely getting their touch needs from someone else, someone they're emotionally/romantically invested in. You are just a client.

But just as with any savvy business, they will create the illusion that they are invested in you, their client---that you are special.
    Because when you as a client feel special, you are likely to become a repeat customer.

• Because there is a huge market opportunity for women from touch-starved men. If the financial lure of professional cuddling disappeared, so would 95% of the female Pros.

No, they are not necessarily getting the same thing out of this as you are. They're likely getting their touch needs from someone else, someone they're emotionally/romantically invested in. You are just a client.

I agree. That's pretty much what I was saying in my OP and to a degree the second post. However, @ATemporaryUser0 seems to have an extremely different experience. That's why I find these conversations so enjoyable. I get to hear different perspectives and experiences from people.

But just as with any savvy business, they will create the illusion that they are invested in you, their client---that you are special.
    Because when you as a client feel special, you are likely to become a repeat customer.

Here's where I think there's a lot more nuance. While I agree that good pros will want to make their clients feel special (and they will probably do that with all of their clients), I don't think it's completely black and white. It's not like the only two possibilities are the extremes of a pro who loves this so much they might as well be an enthusiast on one end, and someone who is basically only in this for the money and everything they do is an act or marketing opportunity on the other.

Pros are people, each one is their own individual. Each one has their own set of emotions.

Two things can be true at once. A pro can do everything they can to make the experience enjoyable for the client because they want the client to come back so they can earn more money. A pro can also get enjoyment and satisfaction out of helping people, giving them a good experience, and tending to their touch needs. The two things don't have to be mutually exclusive.

And each pro will feel differently in terms of how enjoyable their sessions are to them. It may change depending on the client, it may change depending on the session, it may even change on the actual position or type of touch! There could be some pros who don't enjoy much of any of it but are very good at acting like they do (or maybe not so good at acting), and others who enjoy it a lot.

But if the pro truly is savvy, there is no way for the client to know exactly how the pro feels (and you could argue the same is true in the other direction, but the pro is most likely not as emotionally invested). And if a client is overly concerned with that, then I think they'll have a really hard time getting satisfaction out of cuddling with a pro.

I look at it like anything else that's enjoyable more. To me, the exact intentions don't matter as long as nothing ever takes away from the experience.

• you may move from one pro to another very fluidly with only ever having one (maybe two) session(s) with any given pro

Nah, while I do see a lot of different people I establish regulars too. There have been people I see almost every week for upwards of a year.

If it was truly mutual, why would it not just be an enthusiast relationship? Why would money even need to be involved at all?

I’ve hesitated to mention this sometimes because I don’t want to create the expectation on the forum that this is the standard way things should go, but I’ve become friends with and spent unpaid time with a lot of pro cuddlers. Some of them I’ve been good friends with for a long time.

But even when it’s someone where we do nothing but paid cuddle sessions, it’s still a pretty normal human relationship. We talk and laugh and hang out.

• I’ve hesitated to mention this sometimes because I don’t want to create the expectation on the forum that this is the standard way things should go, but I’ve become friends with and spent unpaid time with a lot of pro cuddlers. Some of them I’ve been good friends with for a long time.

Ah, see, that bit of information changes things MASSIVELY. That is completely different than what I was referring to in the OP. Nothing in my OP applies to what you're talking about here. In my mind, once a pro offers unpaid sessions to a client, or once a pro becomes friends with a client, in my mind, it is no longer a pro/client relationship. It is an enthusiast relationship, a friendship, or some time of hybrid client/enthusiast/friend relationship.

Personally, I would never want to blend together a client relationship with a friendship. I know certain pros refuse to do that. To me it would be very difficult to keep straight when money would be involved and when it would not be.

However, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a pro completely ending their client relationship with a client and changing it to a friendship/enthusiast relationship.

But, as you said...this is where things have the potential to become very dangerous for certain people. A client may have many sessions with a pro and THINK that there is more to it than a client/pro relationship. The client may think that the pro is enjoying it like an enthusiast session, whereas the pro is only doing that to serve the client. Then, the client may start believing that they are establishing a genuine connection with the pro when they actually are not.

Unfortunately, that is part of the messiness of pro cuddling. Unless there is clear honest communication between people, people can get hurt. And it's difficult because the pro wants to give the client the best experience possible, so it can be tough to be honest about what the relationship is without detracting from that experience.

I think you also may have the emotional capacity to navigate and handle all of these things in a way that a lot of clients cannot...especially since a lot of men looking to cuddle already have some sort of need that's not being met. Even socially you may have some skills that a lot of people who are looking to cuddle do not.

But even when it’s someone where we do nothing but paid cuddle sessions, it’s still a pretty normal human relationship. We talk and laugh and hang out.

I guess this all depends on what a normal human relationship is, because there are different types. I talk and laugh and have a good time with my physical therapist during sessions, but I never hang out with them. I can talk and laugh and hang out with coworkers, but it's not the same type of relationship that I have with my friends. Each relationship can be kind of unique.

And each relationship with each pro cuddler can be unique. There could be one that talks, laughs and hangs out with their client during a session, and enjoys it...but is still putting in emotional labor to make the client feel good during the session. For another, they may completely just be themselves when they do that because they just have a connection with the client. But to me, there's no way of truly knowing how the pro feels until the two people make some kind of decision to spend time together outside of a paid session, because inside the container of a paid session, the pro could always be feeling that they're in the mode of serving their client.

That's why pro cuddling gets so messy. Every single pro/client relationship is unique. And unless the two people have clear, honest communication...there's always a risk of big misunderstandings.

• @Will564
    Your first comment above is 💯 spot on for me. I appreciate what you wrote. I think many enthusiasts are actually speculating quite a bit about what a Pro feels and about their motivation and experiences here that are uniquely theirs. Inaccurate assumptions are hurtful to the cuddling experience for everyone.
    My personal experience is that I am here as a Caregiver. A session is completely tailored to what my client needs as long as it follows TOS and my own boundaries, their boundaries also. It’s always a very personal experience and can’t really be generalized.
    For anyone else to speak for a Pro and what cuddling is for that particular Pro is pure arrogance. Like anything else that exists, you never really know what someone else is feeling so please don’t claim to.

• edited March 4

@carrieanne exactly! no one is Professor Xavier so I never really know what someone else’s feeling and heck I don’t even know what I’m feeling most of the time!

• edited March 4

@lonelytauros
    I was going to finish laundry and watch a series I started but now I’m reaching out to my friend Google re: Professor Xavier.
    I always appreciate your moral support and reasonable pov! 🤗🤗

Edited to add - of course Mr X!
    and I don’t know if I would want that superpower or not. Maybe there are things that are best that I don’t know. The one superpower Ive wished for lately is to be able to control the climate/weather. Really just for me because I don’t want it to be 90° in February as is the case where I live. I would be very careful & responsible with how I used that power though!

• @TxTom im really bothered by what you wrote. It’s almost hurtful to make those assumptions. You can’t speak for anyone except yourself. You are so off base about my own reasons and experiences as a cuddler so it’s entirely possible that you are wrong about many of the other Pros here. I’ve always respected your comments but…really????

• edited March 4

@carrieanne you may be surprised by his comments , but that is unfortunately the attitude of lots of men on the site towards pro cuddlers . The ones who need and benefit from their services the most seem to be the ones who also harbor the most resentment towards them . It's a victim woe is me mentality that people get stuck in and just can't seem to get out of . It's unfair because you and other women get blamed for their emotional issues. It's not your fault or any of the other pro cuddlers on here. It never was .

• @carrieanne My comments accurately describe the bulk of Pros that cycle through this site---here one day and gone the next. It wasn't a slight against anyone. It's very clear most don't have devotion to the profession. That's okay because not everybody has the requisite temperament or skill. In any occupation, the committed professionals are always a minority.

I've always thought my support of Pros has been clear, but not if you're reading yourself into my comment.

• edited March 5

@carrieanne

I'm learning a lot from this conversation.

It's also reminded me of one of my own biggest personal flaws and weak spots. I have a big tendency to take my own experience and apply it to others. This is particularly true when something goes really well for me and I want others to experience the same thing. But, I forget that their own experiences and needs are often very different than my own. It's tricky because I think we all have a desire to connect, but it can take a while to learn where we have things in common and where we don't.

So I'm realizing more about how my own personal journey is different than so many people, and I think I've been projecting too much of my own personal experience onto others. But that's why it feels good to learn.

I think it's because all of the pro cuddlers I've been watching on youtube and reading blog posts from have a very different approach than many on CC. They line up more along the lines of what you offer...a more caregiver type of role, and a more therapeutic type of role. One even talked about how that's the beauty of a pro relationship....once the payment is done, the client is completely free to focus on their own wants completely and doesn't have to do anything but be themselves and not have to worry about the pro's wants (other than the obvious adherence to boundaries and respecting what the pro is comfortable with and is able to do).

In my mind, that's what pro cuddling was, especially because it was so consistent across all of them. As intimate as it is, there are clear emotional boundaries that keep it as a business relationship. There is a very clear difference between that and an enthusiast relationship.

It's also exactly what I need from pro cuddling, and I'm extremely grateful I've been able to experience it with a pro whose mindset lines up with theirs, at least in terms of our sessions together. It has been an incredible experience for me and I'm so happy with it.

So for me, the thought of having it ever blend into an enthusiast relationship makes it so incredibly complicated and potentially hurtful for me. Because then I can't relax and be myself and get what I need out the experience, because my mind starts feeling like I need to start proving something or doing something to earn or validate the experience. My mind would have to start dwelling on what the pro is getting out of the experience...which goes completely against everything that I need to get out of the experience.

And my OP basically came from a place of not wanting others to have to fight that battle.

But, as I'm learning, CC is more like the wild west, both in terms of what clients want and in terms of what pros offer. This makes it feel very difficult to navigate, and clients have a responsibility to be well attuned to their emotional needs so that they find a pro that's right for them.

And I'm starting to see that while I can offer my opinion, that's each person has their own individual journey, and they have to figure out on their own how to avoid any potential damage that pro cuddling can do to them.

It's just interesting to me that a place like CC is so much more "free range" compared to other sites...but also why it is so much more wildly used. And that is very different than what my mind always viewed pro cuddling as.

• While I disagree with @TxTom as much as I disagree with @Will564 , it's hard for me to understand why @Will564 is getting approval and @TxTom is getting criticism. From my perspective @TxTom 's first comment was completely compatible with @Will564 's; just @TxTom is being slightly more blunt about it.

I think it's because all of the pro cuddlers I've been watching on youtube and reading blog posts from have a very different approach than many on CC

CC is more like the wild west,

Yes, this is what I've felt since I first began seeing pro cuddlers. If you look at public facing content about pro cuddling, or even if you just read this forum, you come away thinking pro cuddling is some sort of organized therapeutic process conducted by trained professionals. But 90% of the time, that's not what it is at all; it's just a random woman who will come hug you if you pay her. That public facing content actually makes me a bit angry for this reason. I feel it's misrepresenting the experience.

My mind would have to start dwelling on what the pro is getting out of the experience...which goes completely against everything that I need to get out of the experience.

It's interesting because this is exactly what I want out of it. Having any form of intimacy with someone and not knowing she's enjoying it has zero appeal to me.

To me it would be very difficult to keep straight when money would be involved and when it would not be.

If there's any ambiguity at all, I just ask and/or state under what conditions I'll pay, if any; it's never been a problem.

so incredibly complicated and potentially hurtful for me

The problem as I've always seen it is that hardly anybody here, even the pros who present themselves as giving a therapeutic experience, actually has training and experience to navigate this. As you say, it's the wild west out there, and if someone has delicate emotions around the cuddle experience, I'm not sure I'd trust any pro cuddler with that.

• I’m a female Pro Cuddler I’ve been active here for about 2 years. I’ve had many clients, I’m active on the forums. I’m also over 71 years old. I don’t fool around with BS from anyone. I’m far older than most of you, lived more, had more life experiences and relationships, I can almost guarantee that.

@Will564 imo describes perfectly what anyone here intends who is serious about being Pro.
    If you’ve had other types of experiences that were not professional in the way that he describes, well I’m sorry and maybe be careful who you choose and the criteria you use.
    We all know there are Pros who may not have a lot of experience, may not understand the responsibility they are taking on.
    Sometimes their reasons for being here are made very clear in their profile, if ithey are not the right reasons, it might even be obvious.
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - use some common sense and critical thinking. if you’re not having good experiences, then maybe reconsider those choices.
    Too many men here choose based on who they are sexually attracted to, and then develop feelings, and then rejection and so on.
    I will stress again @will564 describes the reasons that Professional cuddlers have a different role and intent than Enthusiasts. I suggest you reread what he has said and try to understand his point because it is 100% correct in description per my reasons for being here.
    I will also add that those parameters, the reasons for keeping it professional, are exactly what I need also, Just like him. I don’t like blurred lines. I don’t like it when clients try to become unprofessional with me.. If they want that type of friendship or emotional relationship, they need to either be on dating site or try to find an Enthusiast who wants the exact same thing.
    The defined lines of being a Pro make me feel very safe in the same way that @Will564 described.
    In fact, when there are uncomfortable blurred lines, that’s what makes me consider leaving.
    I don’t know how else to put all of this because I feel like it’s been said over and over and some people still don’t get it.

• edited March 5

@ATemporaryUser0

Yes, this is what I've felt since I first began seeing pro cuddlers. If you look at public facing content about pro cuddling, or even if you just read this forum, you come away thinking pro cuddling is some sort of organized therapeutic process conducted by trained professionals. But 90% of the time, that's not what it is at all; it's just a random woman who will come hug you if you pay her. That public facing content actually makes me a bit angry for this reason. I feel it's misrepresenting the experience.

I'm definitely starting to understand now why you disagreed so much with my OP. I can't speak to percentages, but if I were to assume that you're correct, then my experience would be in the 10%. My experience has COMPLETELY lined up with the public facing content that I had looked so much into before trying it out. My experience has been WAY WAY WAY more than just a random woman I'm paying to hug me. If that's all it was for me, there's no way I would do it. To me, that's just paying for an enthusiast relationship, and what I want is so much incredibly more than that.

If that puts me in the minority, so be it. It makes me even more grateful for my experience.

While I disagree with TxTom as much as I disagree with Will564 , it's hard for me to understand why Will564 is getting approval and TxTom is getting criticism. From my perspective TxTom 's first comment was completely compatible with Will564 's; just TxTom is being slightly more blunt about it.

I do know I have very long posts. I'm very detail oriented and it feels good to type out my thoughts.

To me, this is explained by your comments above about not believing that pro cuddling is not about the organized therapeutic process.

If you believe that a pro is just a paid enthusiast, then sure, it could look like we're saying the same thing.

But I believe that a pro can get so much satisfaction out of helping people and GIVING. They can feel very rewarded that they're helping someone and meeting their clients wants and needs. What they can get out of the experience is so much more than the physical touch they receive.

I was saying that the pro didn't get the SAME experience as the client, because I believe the client can get their touch needs met a way that the pro can give them. The pro can get satisfaction out of meeting their clients needs without getting their own touch needs met.

I got the impression TxTom was saying that even that sort of satisfaction and sense of giving was all a ploy to keep clients coming back.

But, if you're thinking about a pro/client relationship strictly like an enthusiast/enthusiast one, and that a pro can't give a client this therapeutic type of help....then it looks like the two of us are saying the same thing. It looks like both of us are saying that the pro isn't getting anything out of the experience and is acting like they are. But that's definitely not what I'm saying. I'm saying that there shouldn't be pressure on the client to give the pro the same experience the client is getting, because it's not an enthusiast relationship.

It sounds like it's all down to your belief that this doesn't apply to 90% of cuddling situations. Perhaps that's where the disconnect is; maybe not everyone agrees with your 90% number, or perhaps some people put more stock into the 10%.

It's interesting because this is exactly what I want out of it. Having any form of intimacy with someone and not knowing she's enjoying it has zero appeal to me.

Again, this goes back to our disconnect about the potential therapeutic nature of pro cuddling. To me, I like feeling that I'm free to make the session all about me and my own wants...and that THAT alone is all I need to do to make the pro satisfied, fulfilled and rewarded. I don't have to physically do anything to satisfy her touch needs. That's what lifts the pressure off my shoulders to make the most out of the experience.

I spend so much of my life in give and take relationships, where we all do things for each other because we care about one another. So much of my energy is focused on others' wants and needs in addition to my own. I love cuddling with a pro because it's a time where I don't have to do that, and there's no guilt whatsoever...I can trust that the pro feels like it's her job to make the experience wonderful for me, and that to her, doing so is a job well done that she is proud and satisfied with.

My focusing on my wants and holding my end of the bargain (paying, following all of the rules, etc), I'm giving her everything she wants.

The problem as I've always seen it is that hardly anybody here, even the pros who present themselves as giving a therapeutic experience, actually has training and experience to navigate this. As you say, it's the wild west out there, and if someone has delicate emotions around the cuddle experience, I'm not sure I'd trust any pro cuddler with that.

If you are correct, then I am very lucky indeed, because I feel I have gotten what you seem to believe almost no one here gets, and I do think there are pros out there that can be trusted with that. It has been a profound experience for me, and based on the karma of the pro I've worked with, I'm not alone. But I think I also have much different emotional needs than you do, and I'm very thankful for my cuddling experience.

I hope you are not correct, though, and that there are many more out there than you think. And it might be because that's not what you're looking for out the experience, that you don't seek pros who offer it.

But if you are, then we're both right that these are dangerous waters to navigate.

• @carrieanne I was going to post a video for blurred lines on here after reading your post, but I can’t subject you to that torture lol 😂

• edited March 5

But I do love that one actually. Blurred Lines. Now I’m heading over to YouTube for a listen because I haven’t heard that one in a while. But in all fairness, Marvin Gaye is my all-time favorite, and there was a lawsuit in there somewhere.
    🤗🤗🤗
    ETA does anyone remember that song “Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places”

• @OhioMike Great song! It reminds me of
    and that led to Blurred Lines and then to Got to Give It Up > The Air that I Breathe > Creep > Take Me On > As it Was…
    Songs that sound alike. Now I’m watching Fatal Attraction the series.
    Glad it all ended on a happier note

• @pmvines
    As always you are 💯 and you make it seem so easy and logical to understand!