Vacation

Where is the best place to take a vacation?

Comments

• So many possible answers... lol

I'm gonna say somewhere with warm/mild weather, somewhere with loved ones, somewhere with beautiful scenery...

• @Drop_the_Mike i love your profile name!

I actually work for a travel agency. Are you planning to take a trip soon, or are you curious what everyone’s favorite vacations are?

@SnugglyChelle I like your answers. My most recent favorite trip was driving up the PCH w/ a friend who moved to LA. Warm ✅ loved one ✅ breathtaking scenery ✅

• I love the Gumbo Limbo Trail in the Everglades, and the drive along the Florida Keys.

• How about a hammock on a beach with your favorite person, watching a sunset? :3

• Sometimes I like an adventure vacation with lots of sights to see and cool things to do like swimming with the manta rays and helicoptering over an amazing scenery…and sometimes I like to relax in a hot tub overlooking a mountain vista…I always love having tickets to a show somewhere and then exploring the surrounding area…I am a person who loves variety in life and so my vacations are as varied as I can make them! My next trip I’m looking forward to is to Marrakech, Morocco with my yoga studio!

• I'm taking a great road trip from Chicago to Houston to Phoenix to Denver to KC n home.. Baseball parks.. Can anyone name the teams?

• A cycling trip along the Eastern shore of Lake Michigan this summer.

• There’s a nice spot in Monte Rio California called the Bohemian Grove…but you have to be a member

• Every summer I get together with some friends and visit a bunch of baseball parks. I've gotten to see a lot of the country this way. Last summer we did a Canadian version. Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Trois Rivieres, Quebec. Great times!

• To me the best place for vacation is anywhere with good scenery could be cold or hot it’s what you make it honesty. I love good scenery and good food best combo ever and even better if you can cuddle while vacationing too

• Hawaii happens to be my most favorite place to Vacation, I used to live there and I absolutely am in love with the islands.

• @PassionWolf Cubs/White Sox, Astros, Diamondbacks,Rockies,Royals. I’m heading to Goodyear Arizona this week to watch my beloved Reds and catch a Guardians game also 👍

• @OhioMike , yeah great job..Im a Sox fan, love all baseball, I went to Reds beautiful park last year! Cleveland s great 2, the "Jake"! Be well my man!

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

I'd like to visit the Seychelles Islands, Barbados, Hokkaido and Koh Samui in Thailand

• I recently picked up a client in Arizona who is an acoustical engineer from Medellin, Columbia. We had lunch and by the end of it my interest was piqued considerably. I think I will be visiting in the next 24 months.

• Since you never mentioned what your metrics are for best I will say Tokyo. Experience the freedom of not needing a car and then come home wondering why we don't build more cities like that in North America.

• Road trip! Pick out a few places you'd like to see and a route that'll get you there. But don't set a schedule. Leave room to stop at interesting things along the way or to even make big detours if something fun occurs to you. Take some camping supplies along with you and go on an adventure. Reservations and fixed itineraries are just stress.
    Some of my favorites are Yellowstone, Shoshone National Forest (specifically the valley with Dead Indian Campground), Jedediah Smith Redwoods SP, Mt Rainier, Niagara Falls, Vedauwoo, Grand Canyon, Palo Duro Canyon, Wind Cave, the Crazy Horse Monument, and various beaches on all the coasts. Most of my trips have been West; I don't know what I'm missing in the East since I've only ever flown that direction. There's so much to see in this country.

• @Drop_the_Mike The mountains , oceans
    and lakes of California are great “staycations” here. Also love touring some much of America & finding beautiful scenery to explore, the relax, read and write.
    Pics are Folsom CA. Kayaking is beautiful here. My former doggo whom never was one for dry land.

• Any nightmare stories about what your outlook inbox looks like when you're back from vacation ? =) . Been only 3 days here and 100s of emails...

• A long weekend vacation to the beautiful southwest Car auctions and baseball ⚾️ on the agenda to start …

• Cuddle car 😂

• And spring baseball ⚾️