Data around who shares photos and who doesn’t

2»

Comments

• Everyone has already voiced my opinion. Good job - probably married or relationship related.

@SunsetSnuggles - Female, please. *Z snap

• @sunnysideup I thank you for the feedback😊, and yeah some married folks' spouses are comfortable with their spouses platonically cuddling with others outside of their marriage without any issues. However, I am NOT going to just take "one side's word for it". NOPE!🤚😌

There's 2 (or maybe more than 2, ya never really know these days😄🤷‍♀️) people in a relationship, and for MY comfort, safety and peace of mind...😊
    Yeah, I will need to TALK AND VERIFY with both/all sides (of said marriage and relationship) before cuddling can happen on my end.🤨😉

• edited March 12

If we ever met up you could talk to my girlfriend if you wish @Katota. If she is up for it, of course.

Edit_------

I totally understand wanting to know the other person in the relationship both knows and is okay with things. It's a line for me, I've discovered.

• I'm not comfortable cuddling with a woman who is in a relationship, even if their significant other is knowledgeable and fully supports their cuddling activity.

I just can't help feeling bad, or that I'm doing something wrong.

That's just me, I'm not judging anyone else.

• You've been told it's wrong since you were a kid, probably. It's not surprising that you feel that way.

• edited March 12

@jplemmon @TxTom @Minestrone101

😋

@Ironman294 posted: "guys say they have sensitive government jobs so they don’t publicly post"
    hehehe Of course, and I don't show my face 'cause I'm the Mona Lisa! 😅

@LadyVel posted: "someone else (upon seeing their photo) has turned them down, thus being one of the reasons they wait to share a photo until they have built a little connection."
    This is super sad and I've had guys share this with me, too. However...

@toolie12 posted: "I might drop my photo and then just send it to cuddlers that I choose."
    Based on the above (without even having clicked to look at your photo, I definitely want to add), my fear would be the even more painful experience if a connection is built and then they still reject once a photo is sent. This is why I have photos up, so if guys don't like my weight, I don't have to feel bad over it, they can just pass me by and it doesn't have to be an issue.

@friendlyhugging posted: "more likely to connect with a nonprofessional cuddler"
    Honestly, as an enthusiast, I don't care one bit if someone has a picture of themselves on their profile, or not. I don't need one in their first message, or their 100th message. I didn't even used to ask for one before meeting, until I realized that I should have one to send to my safety contact, just for identification, if ever needed. What a cuddler looks like shouldn't matter anymore to an enthusiast than it does to a Pro. We're supposed to be here for acceptance and nurturing.

@zacto I'm sorry you have been/feel as if you would be stereotyped if you shared your photo. That is very unfortunate. I've cuddled with people from all over, and all ethnic backgrounds, and they've all been lovely. I see no reason to question why a certain "type" of person is here; that's just reflecting badly on whoever is making those assumptions about you/where you are from.

@MonkeyNeedsAHug posted: "Just a little nuance on the topic of cheaters: I’m married. My partner knows I am on here and is supportive of that choice."
    Then you're not doing anything remotely close to cheating. 👍🏻 I am in a long-term committed relationship and my boyfriend knows about and supports my involvement in the cuddle world, as well. What @Katota and I take issue with isn't marriage itself, it's dishonesty and sneaking around behind a partners' back. I talk more on that subject, in this thread - here's the post:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/comment/265223/#Comment_265223

@sunnysideup posted: "it’s a nice way to save needless conversation if I can filter them out by just having a photo up"
    As mentioned above, this is one reason I have a body shot up. I don't want to get deep into messaging someone only to find out that they have a problem with me being overweight. I would rather them click away without ever messaging me, than for us to waste each others' time.

@sunnysideup posted: "older guys have to worry about not looking like creeps"
    The only thing that gives me creepy vibes based on age is if a guy has a Preferred Age listed that is capped much younger than he is. Otherwise, I have zero issues with any age seeking cuddles, and have cuddled people from 18 to 75.

@JasonCuddles posted: "you could talk to my girlfriend if you wish"
    Love this. My boyfriend has met and bounced around cities with my cuddle buddies and I, before, even though he doesn't do the cuddle bit, himself. It's a joy.

@TxTom Even though you arent doing anything wrong, that is super sweet and upstanding of you. I must inform you though...most Pro's are in relationships, or straight-up married with kids. And no, their spouses do not always know what they do on the side. 😒 The relationship Status is simply hidden for Pro's...no one wants to think about the fact that they're paying for another man's woman, I guess.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @LadyVel said it perfectly! Thank you.

• @Ltkit @BoomerSpooner Aww thank you. 😊🫂

• Late to this, sorry. I am not interested in seeing what people look like. As long as people wanna chat first and don't smell I am ok.
    I don't have any photos of myself except for ones I have to have like work ID etc. Never have, never will. If people get too pushy about it I just end the convo. Don't care what you look like.

• If we ever met up you could talk to my girlfriend if you wish @Katota. If she is up for it, of course.

@JasonCuddles Why thank you😁, it's really not difficult and I will be very friendly and indeed polite during my conversation with her👍...Again if ever you're here in Georgia. And yes, she must definitely be up to conversing with me.😁
    Glad to see that your relationship (with her) isn't "too complicated", Jason.😁😜

• Who cares if your married or not, as a pro just do your job if you accept it , get paid and move on...geeze

• @Ryon55 posted: "Who cares if your married or not"

Very likely the wife who trusts that she's the only woman her husband will be entwined in bed with.

@Ryon55 posted: "just do your job if you accept it , get paid and move on...geeze"

"Accepting" being a Pro doesn't mean one has to abandon morals and standards. Lawyers are often said to have no soul, yet they can choose not to take on cases for acts they feel are wrong.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover