cancelation fee?

someone is asking me for a cancelation fee on this site which i never said for sure i would do it is this common practice said she moved meetings for me didnt book anything on the site

No results for this poll

Comments

• lol if that's who I think it is, she is already blocked on my cell.

• without getting into it she is from the chicago area and says she is 30 years old

• Depends on the cancellation. Remember you are taking someones time with someone that is a pro. There are some crappy pros that should not be pros though

• she kinda pushed me into this time frame said i had to check i run a business, am married, and have 2 grand kids i watch from time to time i said my times change let alone unexpected things that come up

• @unwinding well, I commented since I noticed you are from the Chicago area, and I had a similar experience with someone that age

• i understand if i said for sure and never showed up but this has been going on since yesterday and i said im really not sure dont count on it

• @unwinding just tell her she will get her cancellation fee when pigs start flying and move on.

• If you didn't book on the site, you didn't book. CC rules are pretty clear that pros must book on the site.

• Did you actually make a booking or did she decide for you in advance?

• If she decided for you in advance, she can pay the cancellation fee, lol.

• i had mentioned mayb tuesday around 4 pm but was not sure with my work and she said ill move my meetings for you but i never said ok great lets do it

• i just dont get this whole thing i just joined a week ago and my massage lady talked about this so i checked it out my massagelady is licensed and has an office here meeting in a hotel???? i just keep thinking the police will show up at my house and charge me rape

• edited March 12

@unwinding it is common for cuddle sessions to take place in hotels. don't worry about that part. just deal with the right people. if it feels shady then move on. now that we verified that it is indeed who I thought it was, she was already in a time out couple weeks ago and I wonder if for similar reasons.

• tuff dealing with strangers where there are fine lines

• edited March 12

Sounds like the Pro you reached out too wasn’t great.

Usually pros with around 7 or more karma are great cuddlers but any pro that books a session without confirming with you is a major no no.

Best of luck

• If you didn't agree to a session and book it on the site (don't book it outside of the site), they definitely can't try to charge you anything. It doesn't matter if they moved other things around or traveled 1000 miles!

Now, if you booked a session and canceled with less than 12 hours before the session, CC does ask for half the session price to be paid to the pro cuddler.

If the pro cuddler cancels a booking in less than 12 hours, they are expected to give you compensation in the form of a discount for the next session.

And as @Sooson said, hotel bookings are common if neither person can host at their home and/or don't have a designated cuddle space.

• Be sure to always book on the site through the booking panel in the messaging screen, no matter what a Pro tries to convince you to do. That’s your protection. Also it’s recommended to choose a Pro with experience and karma.
    ie: Someone who seems to be legit and serious about Platonic Cuddling. Not trying to cut corners or willing to do anything sketchy. Please, for everyone’s sake, be respectful of boundaries and don’t expect anything sexual. You really don’t need unexpected problems that you’re not even aware of.
    Finally, as far as I know, is that if you book a session and then cancel at the last minute, the site does expect you to pay a cancellation fee to the Pro. Hoping someone here can confirm this?
    You have made a professional appointment/commitment. And it’s the right & fair thing to do considering either one of you has arranged their day around this appointment.
    Anyone who makes a habit of booking and then canceling same day, will probably receive a bad review.
    Hope you can find a reliable Caregiver/Cuddler here, there are so many on CC! 🤗

• Punctuation is a really cool invention.

• edited March 12

Cancelation policy for booked sessions.

• edited March 12

@LadyVel I was about to post a screenshot but you beat me to it lol

If you never confirmed the booking then no, I would not pay a cancelation fee.
    Pros hosting at hotels is totally normal, don't stress about that. I personally only host at hotels as I do more sessions traveling than I do at home and at home I'm dealing with life lol

• edited March 12

I noticed that the language surrounding cancellation fees from the screenshot isn’t very direct. Ie, “we ask” and “they are expected.”

I guess these are just suggestions and not requirements? Could someone be banned for not adhering to this part of the policy?

• i was going to get the hotel room i usually stay at a Westin I do all my traveling at them expensive yes but why not have a nice place if the cuddler does not show then I have a stay vacation for the night Im always concerned about motives Im a US Navy Seal I know about motives

• This gives extortion vibes. Tell them to apply for a CEO position, that's a valued quality there.

• edited March 12

@sunnysideup couple weeks ago I cancelled a session 20 minutes prior to the start time. She did not ask for the cancellation fee and she knows why.

• insight on this Sooson on my profile just curious

• @sunnysideup yeah, I agree that they sound more like suggestions than anything.

• Any time somebody cancels on me in life I make them buy me coffee

• I don't ask for cancelation fees within 12 hrs of the appointment. But that's a cool suggestion.
    Anyways, don't pay her anything if the appointment wasn't actually booked. And block them. 🚫 you don't have to deal with that sir.
    Just reading about it gave me a headache