Trusting a Non Pro Profile....

I've ran across a nice person here, she's not a Pro... and yet refuses to send non photo shop photos when I just ask for a "Now" photo.... if I can't see any different pictures that are in Ur profile, how do we get thru the trust point, I don't wanna send any Deposit to a fraud... Ladies/Gentleman :Any advice for me out here..
Thank U and U all have a wonderful day!!!
🐺 β˜•οΈ 🌞

Β«1

Comments

• Why would you send a deposit to a non pro ?

• Report them to a moderator and send screenshots dont exchange numbers until after you handle the money side

• Sup @OhioMike Thanks, and yeah, Im.new here and yeah, I'm not gonna just trust a pretty looking profile picture... I see there are Pros and NonPros... U seem to be an expert, thanks for ur advice!

• @OhioMike That's a good question? Lol
    Thank you for catching that and asking that...πŸ˜†

Hopefully OP mistyped his post. Hopefully!πŸ˜‰

• If they are not a pro, do not send money. It's against site rules.

• @Katota I'm sure he didn't. more likely another one of those pros disguising as non-pro
    @PassionWolf just tell her to buzz off and click next.

• Trust your instincts 96.4% of the time.

• edited March 12

@PassionWolf. I’m definitely NOT an expert πŸ˜‚! We already have a few self proclaimed β€œexperts β€œon forums. Just been here for a moment that’s all 😎.

• Hello @Sooson , yes, I have moved on.. thanks for shouting out.. U 2 @Katota n @Bear

• @Sooson Ahh, must be one of those...Uhh, wallet enthusiasts bugging PassionWolf right?😁

@PassionWolf Yep just report her, so that The Mods will give her the proper banning she deserves. Be careful out there and good luck! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

• @Katota I Iove how you remembered that :)

• edited March 12

If they are not marked as a pro, they should not be trying to charge or ask for a deposit. That is reportable as they need to register as a pro to charge.

I usually ask people for a recent selfie without filters. If they are wishy-washy on sending a pic but you still want to proceed... you could always see if a video call would be possible or meet them for coffee and/or safe public place. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Speaking of trust... I was worried about driving to a remote area (even with seeing a picture) and my cuddlee offered to meet me at a closer public location and we chatted for about 45 minutes or so in person. That helped built trust for both of us and they passed the vibe check.

I wish you the best of cuddles in your future!

• Thanks @LadyVel , I agree, and yeah, its a 3 hour drive.. im gonna need more than photoshopped beauty, for that Coffee and or Cuddle... Im heading West for a fun drive 2 Houston to Phoenix 2 Colorado and back Chicago soon... how nice to meet REAL friends in-between stops .... I have 12days 2 earn trust and friendships... Im a Vet, I take care of my mama,and a 14 year son and a bipolar brother...im looking forward to the raod/America and Self Serenity! 🐺 β˜•οΈ πŸš—

• Oof! 3 hour drive? Yes, I would definitely be requiring an unfiltered pic or video call for that one!

That sounds like an awesome road trip! I'm sure you could possibly meet with a few people along your path and see some great places along the way.

Thank you for your service. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    Safe travels!

• People, especially enthusiasts, are allowed to send whatever pictures that they want. You can't force someone to send what they don't want. I'm glad you are looking someone that fits you, but I don't think she did anything wrong.

• I would prefer unfiltered picture. I prefer to meet unfiltered people.

• @PassionWolf
    🚩
    Move on.

Army 31M-7A, here. Happy travels.

• @PassionWolf Yikes, yeah, never give money to an enthusiast/non-Pro; they are trying to cheat the system and most likely scam you, especially if they are being sketchy with super filtered pictures. Only book directly through the Request to Book button, and only send deposits to Pro's who have reputable Karma and don't give any flaky vibes.

FYI I'm an enthusiast who will be visiting Colorado, soon, and I never charge a dime - I'm here for genuine friendships.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @Sooson Sometimes, I learn stuff from ya'll in these here forums. πŸ˜†πŸ˜œ

• As for filtered pics, that stuff is just "too weird looking" for me. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜„

I can understand putting on some makeup πŸ’„ maybe a flattering looking wig, YES I am referring to MYSELF doing this😁, but I am not interested in filtering myself to the point where I look like "Barbie" in the face.πŸ˜„

My sister was being funny with filtering on a selfie pic of the 2 of us at a concert last year, I looked at it and said:

"Sister, put that back. That's not US!"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

Been having hair issues lately, but it seems to growing back a little now. Lol!😁 I can sport a mini afro now and the my face is just missing the "glamour" of makeup is all. πŸ€©πŸ’„

This is Me, in all my "nekkid face and bare head" glory!πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Plus I enjoy saying to new folks, before meeting them:

"I PROMISE that you will recognize me from my photos when we meet." Lol😁

Now, if I were to use that filtering stuff they wouldn't recognize me. Hell, I couldn't recognize me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Trust no one . Stay inside. Duck and cover .

• edited March 12

There are non-pros trying to be pros on the down low so they can avoid paying the site their cut. I had one in Atlanta five years ago who asked for a fee after the session which was a session I ended very early because she laid there filling my nostrils with cigarette smoke. The sheets smelled like that for the day until I could get housekeeping to change them the next day. Anyway I told her I would be turning her in but she self-deleted before I got that far.

• Hello! Pro here. Refusing to provide non photoshopped photos is a red flag, especially if you’re already skeptical.

• Trust no one . Stay inside. Duck and cover .

@pmvines Even from you?πŸ˜’

😊

• I ended very early because she laid there filling my nostrils with cigarette smoke. The sheets smelled like that for the day

@BoomerSpooner πŸ˜–

• @Katota
    ESPECIALLY from me

• @pmvines πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• @pmvines You got it!πŸ‘

• @Katota And my little friend.