domestic abuse

2»

Comments

• @pmvines
    I think I had seen them post about something before, but I do not recall. It’s one of the many alts of @jimboslice5014 so you may remember better than I. I’ll just be over here burning in hell, at his request.

• edited March 27

@CharlieBear well of course you will burn in hell . After all , you banned somebody who was posting about domestic violence , even had it as the header title of their thread , where he praised the fact there are people on here who he can pay to cure him of his demons (as opposed to a licensed mental health professional). So of course that makes you the bad guy in this equation, and he the victim . That's how manipulators with lack of emotional regulation and compulsions to feed operate . What a dick you are , tsk tsk . Maybe even more a dick than I .

• edited March 27
  • Haha I actually wasn’t the one that banned this account. I feel bad doing it and step away from those reports now. I wish him the best and hope he gets his cuddles needs met.

• @Sooson
    Ohhhh wow yeah, there ya go. At least we have context now and hopefully this post wasn’t made in bad faith. I think that was back when I was stepping in to @Sideon ‘s shoes for forum moderation.

• @CharlieBear No wasn't made in bad faith at all. but I did edit my post and removed one short "word" that may have implied it was.

• @Sooson
    Oh haha sorry, I had meant the post made by OP, hoping that wasn’t fake since he had posted about it before as you had shown