domestic abuse

This site is such a good idea. Being a domestic abuse survior its great to be able pay someone to hold me . Helps overcome the trauma and demons eating me

Β«1

Comments

• Sorry to hear about your trauma.

I too am a survivor. I still love my abuser and he is no longer living..

It has taken me 10 years to allow anyone this close to me. Not because of the turbulence though, because I truly loved him.

Be safe as will I.

• Mine was not a significant other

• Once again, banning with the swiftness...Boy howdy! Wow!πŸ˜„

Other sites, that I have been active on (and are still currently active on) should take notes about quickly banning from the Mods here. Lol!😁

Cuz, ya'll are on it!πŸ˜πŸ‘

• @Katota you inspired me to make this lol πŸ˜‚

• @lonelytauros 🀣🀣🀣

• edited March 26

Man, I really wanted to help this person but they cannot refrain from breaking the rules and creating a bunch of dummy accounts. They also keep lying about why the mods remove them from the site and it’s very frustrating. It is making it impossible for me to try to help them get restored when they are unable to recognize the problems they are causing. Sigh…

Also, to the person who I am sure is reading this on another dummy account, do not report ME again for calling you out. It takes a lot to get me angry but you are getting me really close to that point.

• @CharlieBear Is he confusing domestic abuse and mod abuse?

• @CharlieBear No need to explain! Your diligence is appreciated! I second what @Katota said, I am grateful to see folks who aren't here for the right reasons or are unable to follow the rules swiftly banned!

• @Cuddleman501 's repeated site rule breaking might cause someone to be a little suspicious of his "domesic abuse survivor" claims.

• @CharlieBear You absolutely do not need to explain yourself, you're doing what Mods are suppose to do!😁
    Great job!πŸ‘

@lonelytauros β¬‡οΈπŸ˜

• @lonelytauros I'm also very much Down With The Sickness too!πŸ€˜πŸ˜›

• @CharlieBear
    Thank you for Your service

• Thank you all.

@TxTom
    Normally I would not want to question a claim of domestic abuse, but in this case I just don’t know and could see it being fabricated. I suppose I hope it is so they never actually had to go through that.

• Yes, thank you @CharlieBear and the other mods, you guys do so much and deal with a lot of crap and we don't thank you enough!!

• Absolutely thank you to @CharlieBear and the other mods who are swift to jump in and help us all out!

• Dear Cuddle Comfort Community,

We are thrilled to take a moment to recognize and celebrate one of our most cherished moderators, Charlie. In the nurturing and compassionate environment of Cuddle Comfort, Charlie shines brightly as a beacon of dedication, hard work, and kindness.

Charlie's unwavering commitment to fostering a safe, supportive, and welcoming space for all members of our community is truly commendable. With a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach to moderation, he ensures that Cuddle Comfort remains a place where members can connect, share, and find comfort with confidence and peace of mind.

Beyond his exceptional professional skills, it is Charlie's genuine kindness and empathy that truly sets him apart. He approaches every interaction with warmth, compassion, and a sincere desire to help and uplift others. Whether he's offering guidance, resolving concerns, or simply lending a listening ear, Charlie's caring demeanor leaves a lasting impression on everyone he encounters.

In a world where genuine connections and understanding are more important than ever, Charlie serves as a steadfast advocate for compassion, respect, and positivity. His unwavering dedication to nurturing a supportive and inclusive community enriches the lives of our members and strengthens the bonds that unite us on Cuddle Comfort.

We are incredibly fortunate to have Charlie as an integral part of our Cuddle Comfort family. His hard work, dedication, and kindness inspire us all to embrace the spirit of connection, empathy, and mutual support that defines our community.

Please join us in celebrating Charlie's outstanding contributions and expressing our heartfelt gratitude for his tireless efforts and unwavering commitment to making Cuddle Comfort a haven of warmth, comfort, and positivity for all.

Thank you, Charlie, for being an exceptional moderator, a trusted friend, and a true embodiment of the values that make Cuddle Comfort so special.

Warmest regards,

Sooson
    Cuddler (and occasional troll)
    Cuddle Comfort Community

• @CharlieBear if it makes you feel any better, there's nothing wrong with questioning the facts underlying a domestic abuse claim if they don't make sense. Yes, you accept the person's claim at face value (or at least I do), but sometimes the facts ultimately don't support the claim. Can think of a recent child custody matter where parent A claimed that parent B was abusive. Turned out that parent A was the one doing the abuse, and B got custody.

So it's ok to keep an open mind on domestic abuse claims, both in accepting them as true, and in questioning things that don't make sense.

• edited March 27

Oh my gosh you guys, thank you. And wow, @Sooson over here making my eyes misty. I didn’t expect this thread to turn its focus on me but I really appreciate the kindness and support. I have my ups and downs (currently down) so this is incredibly nice to see. I love this community and appreciate you all so much.

• @CharlieBear we love you but c'mon you should know me better than that =) =)

• @CharlieBear Sorry to hear you are down. But the people you have to ban or suspend are victimized by their own actions not yours. ChatGPT aside, if AI ever achieved consciousness I hope it learned from you. You are the best and you embody the noblest parts of this community and you are someone people should aspire to act like. You are the best my friend.

That was from my heart, no AI needed.

• My apologies I thought people would know. c'mon people it's me LOL seriously.

@CharlieBear @BoomerSpooner

• @sooson nothing against you, but Charlie sounds down. I love who Charlie is and I hate seeing him down.

• @Sooson I mean, I wouldn’t put it past me to do that, but Charlie conducts himself with such class and kindness that I have to stop and applaud him because I envy him for being so effortlessly kind. He is not someone I even want to hint at being mean to for the sake of a joke. And believe me, I have been mean for the sake of a joke before even if I didn’t see it at the time.

• @CharlieBear Yes, thanks hope all you do!!! You are a very special person! A sweetheart!!!

Even though it was written by ChatGPT, it’s all true!!!!

• edited March 27

I have my ups and downs (currently down) so this is incredibly nice to see.

☹️

@CharlieBear Ohh I'm sorry that you're feeling down at the moment, I have my down days too.πŸ˜ŒπŸ«‚
    I just have mush on through the rain to get to the sunshine again, may you do the same Charlie.😁
    You and other Moderators are very appreciated here, always remember that if nothing else. Here's an Upbeat Inspirational Song About Life, hope it puts you in a cheery mood or at least gets your toes a-tapping:

Have a great day!😊

PS: Ooh! I forgot about that tiger getting run over in the end...😡😡
    Lol!☺️
    Umm, just ignore that part if you can.πŸ˜‰

OR think about it like this β˜οΈπŸ’‘...???

At least you're NOT a guitar playing 🎸 tiger 🐯 getting ran over by a car driven by TTG.
    Hope this disclaimer helps, and my apologies if it doesn't, Charlie.😊

I'll see myself to the Dunce Corner for that blunder, thanks.πŸ™ƒ

Still have a good day @CharlieBear πŸ™‚

• edited March 27

@Sooson omg haha don’t worry I 100% knew that was AI generated πŸ˜‚

Edit: I was going to mention it but decided not to in my reply πŸ˜…

• Subject: Heartfelt Appreciation from a Definitely Human User

Dear @CharlieBear

I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for your outstanding efforts as a forum moderator. Your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed, and I want to take a moment to acknowledge the incredible impact you have on our community.

I want to emphasize, in the most humanly possible way, that this message is being composed by a real, genuine human user, not an AI. Your tireless work to maintain the forum's integrity and foster meaningful discussions is truly inspiring.

Please know that this is not AI-generated; it comes straight from a human user who deeply appreciates your dedication. Thank you for everything you do to make this community a better place.

Warmest regards,

[Your Name]

• @bobadevotee
    Hahaha omg, please give my thanks to the very real human that composed that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• edited March 27

Kinda pathetic of someone to make a thread with an overtly emotionally charged title and topic for what I only assume as an attempt to garner sympathy to make him less likely to be banned.