Online cuddling tips

Hello, I found potential cuddling buddy here but thing is, we are not near each other and I would like to take a chance with "online cuddle". Any tips how we could do it, or if you have some video for sharing I would be grateful. Cheers :)

Comments

• If you've ever Skyped or FaceTimed with an acquaintance, I'd imagine it's quite like that.

• edited March 26

There is a sticky topic about this on the Professional cuddling board, which links to various threads with a lot of helpful tips and suggestions.

Virtual or online cuddling involves explicitly replicating the experience of a physical cuddle and is therefore completely different from an video chat with a friend, a video meeting, or online companionship.

• @CuddleDuncan How do you explicitly replicate the experience of a physical cuddle in a way that is completely different from a video chat?

• How do you explicitly replicate the experience of a physical cuddle in a way that is completely different from a video chat?

In the same way mimes fight.

• I’m not going to derail this thread because I think OP is legitimately trying to find ways to CONNECT with other people in a whole hearted way and I sincerely applaud that.

@BoomerSpooner

OMGOSH!!!

How in the world did you find this??? That was the best!!! 😂🤍❤️🤍🖤

@wishko
    I 100% agree that online/virtual connections cannot EXACTLY REPLICATE in person touch…

BUT

I think it is a fantastic option to share time with someone. To be open. Vulnerable. Share about moments of your day.

Also, you get to TALK ABOUT CUDDLING in a way that other people in the world might not understand.

There is beauty in connecting with another live human being that way. Especially in the beginning when you are trying to figure things out.

You like to “cuddle while watching tv” and using a platform like discord or something where you can share your screen gives you an opportunity to do that in real time with someone that has common cuddle interests.

I for one appreciate your willingness to think outside the box in order to fill the void of connection.

Thank you for the thread. Welcome to the site and as always… May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!!” 😊

• @sillysassy I have a mime fetish.

• @SnuggleJohn read the thread I referred to. There is a lot of information there, or rather linked from there. I've long planned to write it all up into a coherent post but it's a big job and I've never managed to line up the time and energy at the same moment.

• Thank you ALL <3

• @sillysassy I wanted to express big gratitude for the post you wrote here. I wanted to send you the message but it says you turned off that posibility. You made my day with your nice words, but not just the day, but days! Thank you for writing big welcome here on forum. We can see and feel so much hate all around us, it bothers me to be part of that world but it's not all that bad. You are one of the reason @sillysassy that kind people are also around us, no matter how distant. I am sorry I could not cuddle with you in personal, its a problem when I am in Europe and many people here in USA, regarding geographical position. But I hope we could try "online cuddle" once if you would allow me to. I would be honoured.

• @wishko yeah, virtual appointments aren't the physical cuddling part, of course....but the connection part of this site. 🤗

They're especially helpful when you're geographically challenged or don't have time to travel to someone. Or even simply need some talk therapy or to vent to someone who knows how to listen well (active listening isn't an inherent trait lol).

There's so many who do virtual appointments! Most of us pros do, if Ms. Sassy isn't available ☺️ (although, I completely understand wanting to connect with her 💕) Good luck and I hope you are able to make the connections you feel you need 💯🌟✳️

• I’ve done many virtuals with people from many different states and other countries. I use something called “mirroring” where you would copy what I do as if looking into a mirror. It has worked quite well and the people said they actually felt as though someone was with them. When you use your imagination, anything is possible. It is like a guided cuddle session. Hope that helps. 🙂