Asking for details on a Karma Rating

I am always surprised when someone writes about Karma comments and ask for more details.

Generally cuddling is more interpersonal and a person I get along with or have a great time does not necessarily mean this will transfer to other people. I say this and if I left them Karma, then I had an amazing time. Good luck finding a good cuddle friend.

What are people’s thoughts?

Comments

• edited April 9

I've had a few folks ask questions about women I've met on here and it usually ended up having undertones of "psssst so did she do so and so and is she cool with such and such ?". Mind you if it were trusted person I knew and is just inquiring for what I feel are trusted reasons it's different , however that has never been the case . Always some stranger messaging me and I don't trust that enough to engage or entertain , just comes across as fishing and a touch creepy . Guys asking for intel on women here is suspect in my eyes .

• Honestly I rarely read anyone’s Karma. They all say about the same thing and are almost always complimentary. I don’t think they offer much detail about a personal experience. I do make note of someone who has some karma because that tells me they have some cuddle experience which is a plus
    It may tell me (hopefully) that the person reviewed is a safe Cuddler and at least one person liked them!

• Oh this is likely someone fishing for a cuddler who might be offering extra things that violates T&C of this site.

I get this from time to time; people asking for details when I’ve already left karma.

• Regardless of content, Karmas are trail of your activity and people are jelous AF even if they won't admit it. I know for a fact people use the block feature here so certain people won't have access to see who they cuddled.
    I wont exchange karma unless I'm asked to.

• I recently wrote about some bad experiences I had and was explicitly told time and time again to follow up with people to verify their experience with the cuddler because people (usually pros) feel pressured to leave good karma even when they don't have a 5 star experience with a person so that they get a good review back.

• Yes follow up with the person leaving the review to verify.

• I find it interesting that when I receive karma in a town I was visiting I inevitably get a couple of messages from people asking when I will be visiting that town again the same day the karma is left. This is when you realize you are a CC veteran because these are people you have chatted with before, cuddled with, or befriended on the forums. Then you spend the next 24 hours trying to decipher if the messages are sarcastic, passive-aggressive, or sincere because you know they saw the karma.

• @Backscratch75 do you mean other members will message you and ask about a cuddle that you’ve seen? I get that quite a bit. I’ve also asked others but I generally only ask if they recommend. Certain details need to be left out. You can potentially put another member in a bad position if you overshare.

• I have received an occasional message inquiring about karma I left. I have never responded. If I leave karma, it speaks for itself.

• I've occasionally been asked about cuddlers I've left Karma for - sometimes specifically seeking clarification on something I mentioned, other times basically asking, "Is he really safe?"

The latter perplexes me, because if I feel a cuddler is unsafe, I either report the unsafe behavior, or leave an honest review so others can make an informed decision (whichever is most fitting).

Being questioned if a glowing review is legitimate is sad, because it speaks to the number of disingenuous Karmas out there.

Be brave and be honest...if you're afraid to, then it's likely a sign the person needs reporting. 🫂

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Depends on the questions. I've asked others before about someone and if they had any problems.

As @pmvines mentioned, someone asking about a woman cuddler could be about inappropriate things... or could be legit.
    Someone asking about a man cuddler is most often asking about safety.