Something to Probably Avoid

2»

Comments

• I find that being an asshole no less than 16 percent and no more than 28 percent of the time seems to be the sweet spot

• @CuddleHugs01234 I did that for my hubby as a gift!

• edited April 17

@CuddleHugs01234
    Absolutely brilliant idea 🤗

@Sheena123
    How did they fit all of your cats on one shirt 😂

• @ATemporaryUser0 I'm pretty sure it's possible to be interesting and not offend the majority. It's fine though if you think otherwise, I'm not here to change your mind. Just trying to share what I think might help whoever it may.

Maybe some people just don't really understand what I'm talking about.

So let me try to give an example I just made up, though that more or less align with the reactions I had to some usernames, profile photos, etc.

Let's say there are two men whose username says something like "Tall victious alien", and "crazydrunkdriver7".

Let's also suppose, there's a woman whose username says something like "nuttyneglectfuldogmom" or "don'twashmysheets77".

What emotions might seeing something like that at first evoke in you and what do you think it might evoke in a woman or a man who are looking to cuddle?

However, I'm not so much talking about something that comes across as offensive, not in this post anyway. I think that's a whole other topic. Though what I'm talking about are more so things that might be more likely to make someone, especially a woman, feel unsafe on some level to proceed. Or that puts some scary imagery in her mind therefore possibly making her more hesitant or on guard than she may already have been.

Now maybe, just maybe... there a hilarious backstory as to why they chose those usernames. However, my point is, when, people especially women in this case, see a yellow light, I think they'd generally find it safer to slow down and perhaps wait til they see a green light. Though if they get enough yellow or red flags, then they might actually change their way and go to a whole other place instead. Just so we are clear, I'm not talk so litterally there. So I hope it gets across as intended.

• @OhioMike They look scrappy! Little attack dogs. :)
    @pmvines pop up on Facebook
    @Sheena123 Very nice!

• @pmvines apparently they managed 😅🤣😂🤣🤣

• @CuddleHugs01234
    I'm not on the book of faces so thank you for making me aware that the shirts exist

• @pmvines You are welcome! If anything else pops up that I feel you can live without knowing about, I’ll contact you. :)