What can you do to meet someone who cuddles better than you do?

My dream is to meet someone who can cuddle with me and make me forget my past

Comments

• edited April 17

Hello 👋 @Rickey14 Welcome to CC. This thread will possibly be transferred over to the cuddle request tab. But in meantime… how did you discover CC ? And TBH .. I’m a little confused by your thread title 🤔. Can you explain that further by chance?

• Cuddling is both and science.

Although cuddling I wouldn’t necessarily say is a learned skill, it comes from the desire to touch and be touched. To give and receive. To foster chemistry and connection. Perhaps focus on those attributes.

• "What can you do to meet someone who cuddles better than you do?"

Aside from... nothing? Because nobody cuddles better than me. Yes, nobody, nooobody...

I'd probably need to go to other planets to find such a person. So I'd have to wait til the geniuses of the world create a way to go there that's available to ordinarily extraordinary people like myself.

• edited April 17

@Rickey14 no amount of cuddling is going to make you forget your past. At best, it can act as a distraction and temporarily help regulate your nervous system. It sounds like you are looking for a magic pill - and magic pills do not exist, either in cuddling nor any other form.

If you go into any activity with impossibly high expectations, you are always going to be disappointed. You'd be better served by dealing with the actual root of your issues and taking a multi-disciplinary approach to your mental healthcare rather than spinning your wheels trying to find a mythical perfect cuddle partner who doesn't actually exist.

• I'm looking for a friend, a partner and love. Marriage is not a requirement,

That is from your profile Ricky. This is not a dating site.

• Find someone who is more calm than you, and understands that love is the ultimate nature of reality. ♥️♥️

I don't know how calm or not calm you are but I always get good cuddles with people who are more grounded than me! Hasn't happened in a a while however.

• @Rickey14 Another immediately banned user.

Yesterday someone who had a profile photo, (stolen?) a woman, posted something like this saying “I just want to be held And feel someone cares, etc…”
    so I sent a heartfelt pm because…it put me in caring mode, I really did want to help her.
    Was I fooled?? I thought it was a legit post, but “she” was quickly banned,
    it may have been another account of Deathwish? I’m just trying to keep up here. I guess we need to be suspicious now of anyone new, this is just sad.

• @carrieanne i know the one you are talking about. Some of the clues in their profile are they are brand new but seem to know the ends and outs of the site, they are asking or saying non-platonic things and something is off. The “woman” in question was looking for a “love interest”. Just report these profiles and they can see where they are posting from and if it’s the banned member then zap they are gone

• edited April 17

Folks, if there is outward content on profiles that states someone is seeking a dating relationship or reports from messages stating the same, it is cause for ban, there is no warning option with our internal system. Both of these accounts, while back to back, may or may not be genuine, but regardless, required action. If you have concerns about any profile, please be sure to report.

My inbox is always open should you need a listening ear for your concerns

• Aww, OP is banned...Dagnabbit, I was SO geared up for some COMPETITIVE CUDDLING!😁🫂

• @Katota I challenge you to a cuddle off. Let the competitive cuddles begin.

• @BoomerSpooner
    Yes, well I’m guilty of not even reading her profile, I was in the car, kind of in a rush and didn’t read it so Yes, if I had read it…
    It’s difficult for me to take anything very seriously except my friends here,.. The ones Ive come to know and respect.

• It’s difficult for me to take anything very seriously except my friends here,.. The ones Ive come to know and respect.

@carrieanne That is a very healthy perspective.

• @Bear 😄😄😄
    A cuddle off. Loving it!😁

• I'm taking all challenges. I don't know my ranking but we shall see

• Cuddle better than a banned person? Not too difficult I suppose

• @Bear Lol!😄 Bring it on, I'm ready for ya...LOL! Of course most would call this "hockey game celebration moment". But I calls it...

Cuddles On Ice, and yes I will definitely be needing all the padding and a helmet. I mean if we're going to Cuddle Battle one another, let's do it right.😜😆

• @Lovelight , You just gave me the best reason why I need to visit Toronto. We should have a friendly competition.

• @Katota not cuddle battle.

• I'm here for anyone who looks for someone that cuddles better than them. Feel free to reach out.

• @Bear Lol! Nah, that's not battling at all.😁🫂

• @katota correct, competitive cuddles.