New here just had a question

Hi, Can anyone tell me how you keep safe? Being a new cuddle pro? I have still yet to get approved how long does it take? Signed up Saturday?

Thank you

Comments

• You do a call beforehand and keep them on the phone till you get a read on what they're actually looking for. If you can't figure it out say we aren't a good fit and don't work with them. Get clear on your lines and boundaries and be brutal enforcing them. Cuddle in a house with roommates or a somewhere public. Don't cuddle in empty buildings. That should about do it!

My two vetting questions are:

How did you hear about this?

And

What kind of experience are you looking for?

If any of the answers are: I'm just curious or.. I saw it on YouTube.. I keep asking until I figure it out. This is expensive and no one is "just curious". There's SOME way they think it could be beneficial and I'm gonna find out what that is!

• Good points, @coregulate.

@Anael111 you may find these threads helpful. Also, take a look at the sticky topics on the Professional Cuddling board: start with the first post in each case.

• @coregulate Good questions to ask! Thanks for sharing!

• Hi, I am a female, I am a life coach and my daughter is already a professional cuddler, I love helping people and I work from home she already started last week and she said it is been a great experience for her. I am compassionate but also not naive to not screen them first or just go meet at the random hotel although I know people do because of their choice I was looking for creative ideas and am here to help and make extra money to set away for other goals I have.

• I am also in being a great listener and have empathy and compassion for people but do follow by ethics and my boundaries but I know this is needed so I love to just get started still waiting to get approved .